Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 16:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Phun

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Afiag

Member #242

Mar 11, 2008 17:04
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Phun is fun. It's a 2D physics program, and it's geekishly addicting. You can do pretty much whatever you want. Create matter, command friction and gravity, use hinges, motors, and springs, ect. Today I made a motorboat and the Trojan Horse.
  Download this here.

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year.
Blade

Member #99

Mar 12, 2008 3:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh I can't wait to use this! It looks so cool!
  One week left of term one schooling and then free time for two weeks to devote to the swede's phun!

Ho! Ho! Ho! to the gameboy I go
  To heal my heart and drown my woe.
  Rain may fall and wind may gale,
  But my battery is yet to fail.
  So in a dank corner I will lie,
  And watch the hours go sailing by.
  And while I lie in this nintendo-induced trance,
  I decide I'll give Pokemon Crystal a chance.
  --my random quotation exploitation

[Edited by Blade on Mar 12, 2008 3:33]
  [No linking to YouTube! Me hates that stuff, and the home page for Phun has enough videos on it already!]

[Edited by MintMan on Mar 12, 2008 16:40]
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Mar 12, 2008 5:02
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

what's the point of a physics engine without lots of explosions? I don't see this taking my attention away from Smash Bros. Brawl anytime soon.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 12, 2008 16:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That may be true, but for those of us who lack a Wii or friends whom to which play Wii with, not to mention lack SSBB on top of that piled mess, ... yeah, I'm still not downloading it. I mean, it looks really, really cool and all, hats off to dem Swedes for making a physics program that's simple and floors any American endevours (America: second or third best for the past how many decades Camo Smile ), but, wait, was there a point to my pointing out stuff?

That demo vid blew my mind, tho'. I mean, liquifying an object? That's just wicked awesome.

"Panic attack? Great! A chance to try my calming pie."
  -The Circus Chef, Girl Genius
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Mar 12, 2008 16:17
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Or those of us in Europe...

As soon as I have hours upon hours to waste, I'll get right into this.

Penguin Power!
Afiag

Member #242

Mar 12, 2008 21:16
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hours and hours are something I do have. I finished high school last Friday, I don't have a job yet because Michigan sucks, and college classes won't start until the 19th.

And today I made... war. I cloned towers,catapults, and robots of death. And some moats to hinder said death robots.

Natural selection saw to it that professional heroes who at a crucial moment tended to ask themselves questions like "What is my purpose in life?" very quickly lacked both.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 16:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022