Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 4:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: The official Camu appreciation thread 08

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Jan 31, 2008 24:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Eat?

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 31, 2008 1:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Everyone can agree that emo sucks, so let the official topic of the emo-eating emu be officially stamped by my officinator stamp. * fabricates an OfficialSeal for the CAT '08 *

... Is this stuff getting out of hand Wavey Mouth

(12:00:50 AM) VinnyD: nothing flies on rews, only crashes and burns and sometimes the gastanks explode
  (12:01:02 AM) Kero Kato: I am so quoting that.
  (12:01:09 AM) VinnyD: woot
  (12:01:17 AM) Kero Kato: That part, too.

Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jan 31, 2008 3:39

oh it is way out of hand, muahahahahah! Camo Smile

EDIT: My Kingdom for a way to kill it!

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!

[Edited by Blade on Jan 31, 2008 3:40]
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 31, 2008 11:19
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wouldn't feeding and playing with it do the trick. I mean, with most virtual pets, that's how you keep them happy. And I'm fairly certain that happiness is fatal in 9 out of 10 emos.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Feb 1, 2008 9:52
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

One would think, but repeatedly try feeding or playing, it totally rejects it. Hitting it on the head with the ball to play with is fun, though!
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Feb 3, 2008 22:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That's terrible! D= I can't get it to die no matter how much I try to razor it, even after it listens to linkin' park, fall out boy, my chemical romance or whatever else it is that emos listen to. What kind of of sick game is that supposed to be?

It's kinda weird that I have a non-emo friend that says "I feel like tacos" quite often... maybe it's a cry for help.
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 4, 2008 24:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well see, there's your problem. After some field observations, I have come to the conclusion that pain (both physical and this so-called emotional type I've been hearing about lately) actually keeps emos alive, as it were. My working theory is that those we call emos are actually a group of people whose life-goal is to become a form of the undead. More specifically, they have decided that having a soul is too much trouble to deal with, so they are attempting to figure out how to eliminate it. But as they have not yet figured out a way to completely get rid of their souls, they simply attempt to repress them as much as possible. This explains the soul-crushingly bland music and their horrible taste in clothing, hobbies, and, well, pretty well everything. Also, in true undead form, they feed upon the normal living in some way, in this case, our patience, good taste, and, in rare cases, the very souls they hate so much.

Come to think of it, is killing it really even the way to go? I would think the Camo method of telling them to cheer up, being friendly to them, and so forth might be a better route. Of course, how to do that with our specimen escapes me.
Blade

Member #99

Feb 4, 2008 2:19

Emos dont listen to linkin park...I do...so f*** you Big Smile...well not here anyway...they all listen to their death metal .... lol

Plus you're legal now - MintMan

[Edited by Blade on Feb 4, 2008 2:19]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 4, 2008 17:59

Linkin' Park? Linkin' Park? How by Camo's Beard* are they emo? Don't those pusses get turned off by hard notes and harsher melodies?
  Note: the above statement does not represent opinions for "Shadow of The Day", which is, in entirity, a giant piece of s*** so much that it can be deemed the s***tiest s*** ever shat.
  In fact... * brings forth a ShadowOfTheDayEffigy to be beaten upon with wrath *

Back on track, Boy and Romance, tho', 100% all the way for the lame-oes lame musical tastes. At least, I think that's on track. Wasn't this originally about emu or something?

* It's capitalized since it's a proper beard!

"He's Wang-tastic!"
  - Tazz, ECW, and not about penis.
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 4, 2008 19:00

I assume SSS was thinking of the new Linkin Park album which, as Gobbs has alluded to, has a much more generic sound, almost to the point where I can't tell the difference between some of it and the other tripe on the radio. Mmm, tripe... * throws a Tripe at ShadowOfTheDayEffigy *
  However, old Linkin Park was actually one of the rare popular bands I didn't mind listening to back in High School. At least it sounded unique.

Btw, everytime I see Sinusoidal Steady-State (SSS) current mentioned in Circuits II, I read it as "Tris." Thanks a lot Gobbo.

[Edited by Battalon127 on Feb 4, 2008 19:01]
Sword
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Feb 4, 2008 19:58
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Tch. Muzaks. A good jig would be proper, I think.

* fabricates a Boat *

COOKIE!

Sword
Afiag

Member #242

Feb 4, 2008 21:23
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pfft, Linkin Park is not emo.
  Originally about emus? Nah. Just camus that slightly resemble emus and eat emos. Laughing

Last summer I was going to make a cam recorder movie called Finding Emo. Too bad I didn't get around to that, it was going to be hilarious.

* uses ShadowTorent on ShadowOfTheDayEffigy *

You're unique. Just like everybody else.
Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Feb 4, 2008 21:45
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Of course, even the emos that do use razors don't use them right... if you're going to commit suicide, do it the manly way and go for the jugular!
  * fabricates a RazorOfEmobane *
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Feb 5, 2008 18:25
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Feb 4, 2008 24:14, Battalon127 said:

I have come to the conclusion that pain (both physical and this so-called emotional type I've been hearing about lately)

Controlled pain.

I've never seen an emo go up against a bunch of it's enemies and sing out something along the lines of "Bring on the pain" then open up fire on whomever isn't very good.

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 5, 2008 19:08

Well, true. But something that bad-ass would involve not being a worthless lump and is thus not worth the effort.

The following post may contain strong language, graphic violence, and brief scenes of nudity. Viewer discretion is advised.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 4:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022