Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 3:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: The official Camo appreciation thread 08

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Jan 28, 2008 18:06
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Appreciate.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 28, 2008 19:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Jan 28, 2008 20:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Upside down smiley spam appreciation! Upside Down Smile Upside Down Smile Upside Down Smile
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 28, 2008 21:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I appreciate Camo He's the nougat center to RE's mechanical cogs

I also appreciate and his drunkenness

Can you imagine a world without Camo? I know I can't. It'd make my head explode in five different places

So, crack open a can in honor of the #1 REer, Camo-momo, and his Emo Eater jam tunes

And, um... a magic doughnut, I guess

"He's Wang-tastic!"
  - Tazz, ECW, and not about penis.
VinnyD

Member #9

Jan 28, 2008 21:25
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm kinda sleepy, its cause i just woke up from my nap and its 9 pm. Thanks camo i blame you.

Blade

Member #99

Jan 28, 2008 21:30

I appreciate camo being up in the morning our time....isn't that sleep off hang over period???

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Jan 29, 2008 12:57
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

* throws a ppreciation at Camo *

Penguin Power!
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 29, 2008 19:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nothing I can give or do could possibly be worthy of the noble goals of this thread, so I'm not even going to shame myself (further) by trying. * fabricates a keg *

It's like my crazy ol' granma used ta say, "When you can't do anything, bring beer."

(I'm just) following the stream. As if it were the friggin' Yellow Brick Road. ~Hana Gitelman, Heroes
Sword
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jan 30, 2008 11:21
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Fabricating a beer keg? I think a beer tree is much more appropriate, although I think we need a few more posts before that can be done *tries* ...yep, needs 10.
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Jan 30, 2008 11:35
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I appreciate Camo for making all the new members seem like fine upstanding elders.

* sneakily uses TheftByNight on Battalon127's keg *

"You just killed an Auditor with a chocolate?" - Lobsang, from Terry Pratchet's Thief of Time
Sword
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Jan 30, 2008 11:46
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was think of a 'Ppreciation tree, but that's a much better idea.

* plants a virtual Beer tree *

COOKIE!

Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 30, 2008 13:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Believe me, I'd have planted a tree if I could've. The only problem with planting is you can't partake.

L_M, being a relatively newish person, you obviously don't get Camo at all. It's not that he makes the newish seem oldish. He makes you seem like poseurs (boo-yah proper French spelling). You see, what, to the layman, appears to be typical noobish behavior from the so-called noobs across the 'net is simply a feeble attempt to imitate the awe-inspiring antics of the oldest REFfer that's not related to the owner of this site. He doesn't make you seem upstanding, he makes you seem MORE noobish. In fact, just for that (and because I cannot yet pick a beer), * mutates a Clonekeg *

[Edit- Huh. I never considered the full effect of combining bio and steal (and undoubtably did so on accident). I like it.]

I profusely apologize for the above posting and accept full responsibility for any and all resultant damages NOTHING!

[Edited by Battalon127 on Jan 30, 2008 13:19]
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 31, 2008 24:21

You can't, but I can... ruin your Bio! * uses LandSmite on Battalon127 and more specifically, his mutation *

Yeah, if I didn't just kill it, you woulda stolen a random item every time you act with your Bio in effect.

But true, Camo's antics cannot even be blasphemized as newbish! Stupid? Yes. Pointless? True. But newbish? Never! Newbies are so bad that they're bad; Camo transcends the suck into sheer hilarity!
  Sure, he has the dubious honor of being the member with the most bans against him, and he may have had more of his posts deleted than all other members combined, but...

... um, wait. Why's he so great again?

Oh, right. He's Camo Camo Smile
Sword
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Feb 3, 2008 7:45

Yeah, the whole steal-bio thing? No idea what just happened.

Aw, forgot about the not picking thing.

* class changes to Engineer *

MANGO!
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 3, 2008 14:10

I get it, I just hadn't considered it before I used it. Or when I made it. I am curious about whether or not the original was destroyed though. But this is neither the time, nor the place for that. This is the time and place for making up drinking songs about a certain Aussie REF-hero. No, Blade, not you.

* picks a virtual Beer *

Oh, he makes the elders look like noobs and always makes us laugh.
  He has the constitution of 10 grown men and a half.

His pub, dance club, and brewery, we count among the best.
  A shame the first was lost for good by one great drunken guest.

His music soothes the wild beasts and brings women to his bed.
  I've even heard that in large doses it kills emos dead.

Oh Camo, Camo, the greatest of them all.
  His absence from the forums always slows them to a crawl.
  Ohh Camo, Camo, the king of alcohol.
  Now grab your beer
  and join us here.
  We'll drink until we fall!

Alright now, I know someone drunker and funnier than me can do better, so get to it!

So I'm on the Golden Gate Bridge, and everyone is telling me to jump! I was just taking a jog! ~Roy, That 70's Show
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Feb 13, 2008 2:42

Beeeeeersh.

end song.

Ho! Ho! Ho! to the gameboy I go
  To heal my heart and drown my woe.
  Rain may fall and wind may gale,
  But my battery is yet to fail.
  So in a dank corner I will lie,
  And watch the hours go sailing by.
  And while I lie in this nintendo-induced trance,
  I decide I'll give Pokemon Crystal a chance.
  --my random quotation exploitation

Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Feb 13, 2008 12:41

I was think something along "then we'll drink on the ground" lines, personally.

COOKIE!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 3:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022