Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 11:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: American Gladiators

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MintMan

Member #1

May 27, 2008 14:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Crush has "Cherry Pie" as her theme song. Nobody else gets a theme song for when they win an event, but Crush does 'cause she wins all the time. The ironic part is that they called her Queen of the Joust when they were playing her new anthem.

... 'cause, y'know, "Cherry Pie" is by Warrant, and the normal tune "Another One Bites the Dust" is actually by Queen, which they just called her Of the Joust. This has been Mint Man explaining jokes because you are so freakin' under twenty years old. Stop doing that, losers.

Besides last night's redemption, this season has sucked hard. How does it take cops ten freakin' minutes to get past the Eliminator? I no longer feel safe.
  Too much reality, not enough TV. They are stretchin' this garbage to ninety minutes, too. Nobody wants to see a half hour of only contenders, pussing it up through the Eliminator. It is called American Gladiators; we wanna see Gladiators. There is leeway on their actual nationality.

"If you could hear the color beige, it would sound like James Blunt." ~ Craig Ferguson
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Jun 1, 2008 24:59
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The real pathetic thing about this season is the fact that they seem to have made the eliminator event easier. They took out the first climbing wall, and the barrel roll section. I think that the only actually hard events left are the hand bike and the travelator.* picks a virtual PugilStick for a match of my own. *

"You just killed an Auditor with a chocolate?" - Lobsang, from Terry Pratchet's Thief of Time
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 1, 2008 2:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

All I know is if they don't got some giant balls in the next episode, I'm gonna be pissed.
  Shifty Eyes Oh, dear, that sounded terrible. I don't want that to be misunderstood.
  Uh... giant balls that you could fit Crush and Siren in comfortably. But that doesn't mean there's not still enough room for Phoenix Lick

That's right, I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore. Or, really, ever

Back on point, tho', yes. They claimed that the competition got tougher, but they seem a lot more pathetic than the last batch, which still was pathetic in its own right. I think the "new" Eliminator was made as the ulimate pad-it-out that has been appearing in TV the better part of this decade. Why have two more thirty second events when you can show people struggling! I gotta say, unless it involves gelatin, pudding, or Gina Carano, nobody wants to see that.

"In this house, 'necrophilia' is just another word for 'punch line'."
  - Myself!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 19, 2024 11:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022