Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 9:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Best new game for wintertime (or summer in my case)

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Nov 2, 2007 7:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

In light of the coming season, can anyone suggest any decent games worth purchasing? Preferably Ps2, but I'm open to anything.....

*grimaces in case Zombie-End decides to bite*

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Nov 2, 2007 22:20
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, Super Smash Bros. Brawl won't be out until Feb. I still suggest you reserve it, so I may beat the tar out of you on release day!

Edit: Also, donations to Child's Play(childsplaycharity.org) are always a good idea.

[Edited by Lugiatrainer on Nov 2, 2007 22:21]
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 3, 2007 13:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, unless you're in to incredibly expensive rhythm/music games, the PS2 seems be finally running down in terms of good new releases. Of course the number of already released games for the system are more than enough to keep anyone occupied. But if it's new games you're after, you'll have to look toward the new systems. Let's start with systems I have. For DS, there's Contra 4 in a couple of weeks, if you like incredibly hard games, FFXII Revenant Wings on the 20th, if you like RTS's, which I personally don't, and LoZ: Phantom Hourglass out now, if you like, well, Zelda. For PSP there's the remake of FF:Tactics, which is probably the best thing they'll have 'till Crisis Core comes out. Castlevania: Dracula X chronicles is good, too, for some portable Rondo of Blood/Symphony of the Night goodness. For the Wii, looks like Metroid Prime 3 comes out Down Under this week, definitely a must-have for the system. Super Mario Galaxy also looks pretty good.
  Moving on to systems I don't have, the 360's got Mass Effect this month and Lost Odyssey in February, two games that almost make me wish I had a 360. The PS3's got Ratchet & Clank now and Devil May Cry 4 in February. Multi-platformally, there's Assassin's Creed this month, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed in February, and the Orange Box (PC and 360 now, PS3 in December). But if you're after the best game, well, Lugia had it right with SSBB. If you don't have a Wii now, better start looking. Wink

I profusely apologize for the above posting and accept full responsibility for any and all resultant damages. If, for some reason, you liked what you read, I retract my prior statement and copies will be available on cassette for $9.95 plus shipping.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 9:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022