Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 10:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Camo's pluggaband: Rubix Cuba

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Mar 21, 2007 4:26
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dunno if I've spammed this band on here yet.
  And as I'm Camo, I should slather some well needed spam all over this here forum.

Anyways, I've been quite a fan of the band for some time, and have been asked to do some street team stuff for Brisbane, you guys aren't Brisbane, but I'm not doing too well so I'll throw you chaps and chapettes at the site instead.

To make it even better, it's not even a real site, it's a bloody Myspace, gotta hate those Myspace bands Shifty Eyes lol.
  Here's the URL: http://www.myspace.com/rubixcuba

They are a skanky ska band by the by. Also, the whiney male in those recordings is no longer in the band, and the rather attractive lady shown on the page now sings those bits. Enjoy, add them, be best friends with them, have a beer with them, and if you don't like them, shut up and get outta my sight, sellout.

Piss.
VinnyD

Member #9

Mar 24, 2007 11:52
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah they are pretty good band. I'm not huge on slower paced or chill ska though. When it comes to ska I like either faced paced, heavier, or something with jazz elements. Bands like Mouthwash, Thumper, and Tijuana Brooks or Skoidats respectively. Then again you can't go wrong with some of the more mainstream bands like Streetlight, Mustard Plug and Operation Ivy. I used to be so into ska it wasnt funny, hell just looking at my last.fm now and three of my top ten bands are somewhat ska. Rancid, leftover crack and skoidats.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 10:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022