Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 20, 2020 9:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: March Movie Madness

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 15, 2007 9:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

300 - Awesome. Exactly what it promises to be -- Spartans killin' stuff!
  TMNT - Going to be awesome.
  Ghost Rider - Came out last month, but still awesome. Not only was his skull exposed and flaming, not only did they include the Penance Stare, but the Penance Stare was used a lot and called by name!
  Rise of the Silver Surfer - Just a trailer; still awesome. Including the words "Silver Surfer" in the freakin' title just tells you Galactus will have an enormous, hot pink head.
  Grind House - Not a March movie; still going to be awesome. Two words: gun leg!
  Firehouse Dog - Not awesome.
  Spidey trailer - Sandman and Goblin and a black, sticky Secret Wars suit that isn't a cure for cancer? Sandman in a stri-ped green shirt was awesome enough -- Venom pushes this trailer to the nextreme!
  Transformers - Why am I plugging a movie that is still so far from release? Because HistoRE tells me that this topic will still be in the top five most recent topics by July 4th -- and only with three responses!
Battalon127

Member #25

Mar 15, 2007 13:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Response 1

• 300: Saw it. Completely agree.

• TMNT: I know many people who refuse to see it because it's CG instead of live action. To them I say, "Screw You!" It's still gonna be great. Besides, the real turtles are animated anyway.

• Ghost Rider: I have yet to see it, but as a Nicholas Cage fan, I probably will when it comes out on DVD

• Grind House: Not familiar with it, but I must find out more about this gun leg

• Firehouse Dog: Oh, come on, it's not going to be awesome? The actor dogs are all named after people and places from LotR. Okay, yeah I think it looks pretty sucky too.

• Spider-man 3: I've been looking forward to this pretty well since Spider-man 2 ended and I said, "I bet the next one'll have Venom and Harry/Goblin." I can't say I was expecting Sandman and Eric Forman, though. Shame the movie comes out right around finals. That could hurt me.

• Transformers: One word- Yay!

boyachi

Member #92

Mar 16, 2007 16:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

As soon as I get the time, I'm going to see 300. However if Grindhouse is out by then, that has priority. Looks SO good. So good that I'm still not sure if it isn't a hoax. My question is, how is summer going to stand a chance of beating out either of these action flick? Will transformers actually live up to expectations? Hmm...when IS spiderman 3 coming out...and when is pirates three coming out?

"Your Mom" - Dad's response to me answering the phone saying "hello?"
MadGoblin

Member #2

Mar 16, 2007 19:18

I don't think I can say anything about the movies that hasn't already been said. However...

Why does Batt know that about Firehouse Dog?!? Somebody is secretly in love with ittttttttt!!!

"They're nutty as a squirrel's breakfest."
  - John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Commentary God
boyachi

Member #92

Mar 17, 2007 15:24

I heard that transformers was going to be all GM vehicles or something like that, it was some american company. Why can't there be a ferrari? When i think speed, I think wynona rider, erhm, ferrari.
  Huge pink head? Who on this forum doesn't love huge pink heads? Jokes aside and into fanboy worship, the silver surfer is too cool to even have an actor to play his part! Superman didn't get this treatment...and yes this is ammo for silver being stronger than supes. I have to say, I'm uncertain as to just how batman could ever beat the surfer, the only immediate idea is disposing of him is the four transporter loop, a la doomsday chronicles.

Any ideas?

When running on railings: one should be able to climb ropes with just their arms. While this does little for your balance, being able to support your weight with your arms when you are about to rack yourself is a marvelous thing.
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 4, 2007 21:20

On Mar 15, 2007 9:42, MintMan said:

Transformers - Why am I plugging a movie that is still so far from release? Because HistoRE tells me that this topic will still be in the top five most recent topics by July 4th -- and only with three responses!

Welp, there were only three responses, although this turned out to be in the top twelve rather than the top five. Still half right, and still pathetic!

On the other hand, Transformers was friggin' awesome! So good that it made you forget Optimus had flames!

"We ain't gonna wear no pants, bay-bee!" ~ Brother Midnight
Blade

Member #99

Jul 6, 2007 6:12

Boyo: Deus Ex Machina

Ho! Ho! Ho! to the bottle I go
  To heal my heart and drown my woe.
  Rain may fall and wind may blow.
  And many miles be still to go.
  But under a tree I will lie,
  And watch the clouds go sailing by.
  -Drinking song
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Feb 20, 2020 9:44 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019