Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 1:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: LOVE and the quotes

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 14, 2007 1:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Excellent way to celebrate the occasion of a slaughter!
  Aside from eating chocolate, what is everyone planning to do?
  Yea I know that none of you are going out on an expensive night about town with that significant other, so what have you cooked up to show your defiance of the day?

I'll start the show off. I'm planning some quality gaming time, maybe start watching my six seasons of the original TMNT cartoons. Without a doubt I'm giving a gift to a girl, and NOT JUST ANY GIFT, candy, and not just any candy three bags of gummi bears.
  Why three bags? Because I took a big stock of them and cut all their little heads off. Two body bags, one bag o' bear heads.(the heads are way smaller)

Why, you ask? Because I'm not one for valentine's day!

When running on railings: one should be able to climb ropes with just their arms. While this does little for your balance, being able to support your weight with your arms when you are about to rack yourself is a marvelous thing.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 14, 2007 7:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, how do you know none of us have significant others to spend the day with? ... Oh, right, 'cuz we're here.

Well, I certainly know how I'm blowing the day: snowed in my apartment and trying not to let pipes freeze.

Mmm, crappy Wavey Mouth

"Is it because you're nerdy and girls don't like you?"
  "No! ... yeah."
  -Bill and Brian Miller, Still Standing
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 14, 2007 9:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahh, Valentine's Day, or VD as it's more accurately called. The one day of the year I'm actually happy to be single. There's just something about everyone shoving the whole "love" message down my throat that make me want to KILL! I... mean... what bodies? Frankly I would take Gobbo's snowed in (provided the pipes don't freeze, that would plain suck) over my day, which consists of attending classes, despite the below-zero high and mounds of snow. But on the bright side, my school is showing The Prestige tonight. Unfortunately it's a semi-formal, couples-only thing. I really like that movie, too. So, yeah, I guess I'll be doing calculus while everyone with a significant other is having sex, which makes this no different from any other night.

When I was in the 6th grade I was a finalist in our school spelling bee. It was me against Raj Patel. I misspelled, in front of the entire school, the word "failure". ~Dwight Schrute, The Office
Afiag

Member #242

Feb 14, 2007 15:02
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A few weeks ago, I said to myself "There is no way in hell I'm attending school on Valentine's Day. And then the teachers told us that it was also count day - meaning we had to be there whether we wanted to be or not. And then, behold: school was canceled today because of snow.

So now I'm going to spend this holiday sleeping. And the only affection I have to endure is that of my cat.
  I love it when things work out in my favor.
  Upside Down Smile

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be orgasmic.
Rook

Member #112

Feb 14, 2007 15:03
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mmmm... Singles' Awareness Day (SAD). What a lovely time. Lick

I'm very much enjoying my SAD. It snowed, and we're off school. It's very icy snow, which makes driving rather difficult. So now I don't have to see them getting all lovey dovey. On top of that, I get to laugh at all the people who won't be seeing their "significant other" today. Laughing

You know you're lonely when your parents give you Valentines... Laughing

"I'm the guy who dies to prove the situation is serious!"
  -- Guy, Galaxy Quest
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 14, 2007 15:52

On Feb 14, 2007 15:02, Afiag said:

And the only affection I have to endure is that of my cat.

That sounds personal and a tad bit inappropriate, Af. Please, do go into more detail.

* class changes to Brewer to make some sweet, sweet quaffable nepenthe... AKA Scotch * Couldn't have asked for a better VD, quite frankly -- one that is cold instead of burning! Didn't have to suffer any normies. Just spent all day locked away... which I woulda done any way, but this way, I have an excuse!

[Edited by MintMan on Feb 14, 2007 15:52]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 14, 2007 16:09

Now, if only that can keep up for the other 364 days, you'll be set.

And, Double-C.P., ain't S.A.D. not until after Valie's? Huh. Apparently, it can be the 14th, 15th, or even 13th? This dateless people gotta work on some uniformifying! It's not like they are busy with loved ones, afterall Laughing

Beh. Noodle Day seems better anywise. At least you get noodles then.

PS: If 'Fi's cat suddenly becomes bald, large, and horrendously ugly, I know nothing!

"They're nutty as a squirrel's breakfest."
  - John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Commentary God
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 14, 2007 18:56

I'm pretty sure its on the fifteenth, same with this year's "What She Said" day.
  I wanna see the kitteh!

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Feb 14, 2007 23:44
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ah, Valentines day. Day of not only lovers, but also of nasty breakups. Once again, I spent the day alone. This year was spent working on last minute programming class projects. And eating almost enough chinese food to make me puke. (Probably one of the reasons I spent the day alone. Tongue )

"I'm sharpening my knife, kupo!" - Moguo, FFIX
Blade

Member #99

Feb 15, 2007 1:05

Nobody cares what anybody did..or who anybody may or may not have did

Ho! Ho! Ho! to the bottle I go
  To heal my heart and drown my woe.
  Rain may fall and wind may blow.
  And many miles be still to go.
  But under a tree I will lie,
  And watch the clouds go sailing by.
  -Drinking song
boyachi

Member #92

Feb 15, 2007 2:09

Actually i do wanna know what camo did

Would mucus be a good lubricant?
Afiag

Member #242

Feb 15, 2007 6:21
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well anybody who doesn't care what anyone did yesterday enough to say so must have more of a life than the rest of us. Because I, for one, decidedly have nothing better to do than read about the various ways everyone spent the day alone and how Valentine's Day induces some blood lust in people other than myself.

For post Valentine's Day: I'll be punching guys in the face for attempting to give me flowers, and being a jerk to the people still crying about how their significant other dumped them yesterday. Yay!

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be orgasmic.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 15, 2007 10:31

Let's count the ways this is sad:

- Blokes were lured out of the wood work, ones that don't pop their heads out the hidie-holes too often.
  - Just about everyone got a word edged in on the day that has passed.
  - Everyone said the same thing: "I spent it alone."

Damn, we're all sad. Not that that wasn't already know, of course Slanted Mouth

Additionally, I like the way the world responded to this day:

Everyone: "Hey, it's Valentine's Day!" Smile
  Nature: "It is? Well, I got you all something!" Wink
  S*** bomb of snow! Dead
  Nature: "Enjoy!" Big Smile

"They're nutty as a squirrel's breakfest."
  - John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Commentary God
TheFireToad

Member #244

Feb 15, 2007 15:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This was the best V-day ever!

It was a snow day (or rather, an ice day)! There was absolutely no contact with other people at all. Oh well, it's not like I had anything better to do then loaf around drinking homemade hot cocoa.

Yay for being content!

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 1:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022