Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 20, 2020 5:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: More End of Reality's Classic... K?...K?....K?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Jan 3, 2007 1:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

sooooo.... King Kero Kato is there a middle to your name? and does it start with a K as well? Is this THE enigma?
  on a lesser note

HAPPY NEW YEAR

...which some of us are still recovering from Wavey Mouth

and...

welcome..

to the year of...

The Pig!!!!

Cheers

EDIT:Mmmmm...SPAM

EDIT V.2: And what did everyone get up to on the newest of years

Plus you're legal now - MintMan

[Edited by Blade on Jan 3, 2007 1:26]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 3, 2007 9:00
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's the boar's reign? Watch out, then, bitches (note to disguised Crazy Mai: I mean non-gender biased bitches Wink ), that's the year of '83ers like 2-K and meez. Booyah! In your faces! Da pure o' heart shall rise and pwn yer all sorry asses, boyeeees! * creates a MightyCrown to adorn his inflated head with *

But, so, yes, the Doublek, if anything, has a middle name: Kero Killjoy Kato, would be my best guess, making, yes, KK and K. Uh-oh!

"Yes, she has cleavage, King."
  - Good Ol' J.R. on Melina Perez
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 3, 2007 9:58

Actually, the middle name would be the onomatopoeia reduplication of "kero" as goes in Nippon tongue, so the full name would be Kerokero Kato.

'Course, I was only ever supposed to use the KK moniker in the RE League and Azure Heights, but it sorta stuck as how people knew me. I'm sorta drifting to either RexRanarum, BlueCladVagrant, or the KjK nameage now. MintMan is just too often taken from me (as it is a dictionary word for a coin maker). * fabricates a coin to be minty *
Sword
Afiag

Member #242

Jan 3, 2007 11:16
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm a loser, and I proved it by playing Final Fantsy XII to kick off the new year while my family members were off having a jolly old time playing fun games.

And talking to people who were in a different year.. because it's trippy.

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be orgasmic.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jan 3, 2007 12:35
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lemme get this straight, you were 'playing' FFXII, and not having fun? Don't you have to pay for it? You deserve this...
  * throws an Apathy at Afiag *
Sword
Afiag

Member #242

Jan 3, 2007 15:23
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Don't be silly, I was having loads of fun.

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be orgasmic.
Blade

Member #99

Jan 3, 2007 19:22

Mmmmm...dubloons...yarr.... Make me some Simoleans Man-from-teh-Mint?

That's just ignorant you're being ignorant stop it... - Mr. Jefferson, South Park

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 14, 2007 12:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jan 3, 2007 19:22, Blade said:

Mmmmm...doubloons...yarr.... Make me some Simoleons Man-from-teh-Mint?

* uses ShiningBlade on Blade for terrible spelling to start off the year *

You were probably thinking of the Spanish/Portuguese name for it, which would be dublón - I don't vouch for correct spelling there.

I really can't comment on FFXII because outside of ratings I really don't know much about the game. Is it really as bad as paying to "not have fun"?

...I wish I could play Twilight Princess through the New Year hype, but 'tis a big event for my family so not much leeway there.

Anyway, I could go on into telling you all about my Christmas and New Year's, but I don't feel like getting anyone dejected - unless you really want to be.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "And one of the things we've got to make sure that we do is anything. -President Dubya

Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jan 14, 2007 22:23

Jeepers Mister! Your a bit late! Wink RP Fight!

* uses BladeStormn on LieutenantEagle zooooooooooooooooooom *

Plus you're legal now - MintMan
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 15, 2007 24:00

Silly Eagle -- no one ever cares about how you spent your holidays.
  Or, quite frankly, how anyone else on RE spent their holidays. We're apathetic like that.

"I eat the squirrel and pee on the tree!" - Dwarf-O, The Greatest Comic
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Feb 20, 2020 5:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019