Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 7:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: It's Over!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 15, 2006 11:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

For most of us now (or for Vinny D for the past few weeks Angry ), the semester is drawing to a close with the winter break dawning. I know I'm relieved. I'll never have to worry about crapy circuits or signals again! ... until I get a job somehow dealing with them? Confusion

Anyhoozle, what's ya'll's plans for the X-mas X-break? I know I got plenty waiting for me at home, with plenty of X-mas-evos ordered from eBay and tons of X-mas baking to do. So much cookies to be made
  I'll also be attempting to make a pumpkin roll all by myself. Will the feat be possible or, more importantly, edible?!?
  (What? I like to bake... Don't judge me Shifty Eyes )

But I shant be forgettin' ol' RE. Assuming I get computer time 'twixt my two brothers, I plan on keeping this current writing spree hotter than a chick in a workshop elf get-up Big Smile Deep seeded mental problems!

And, also, if you couldn't tell, I've already busy makin' a batch of emoticons, or should I say Emotencons! ... No, no, emoticons worked better. I was originally gonna make this a "Christmas for RE" thing, but decided against it.

Bucked Teeth :B For when you want to say, "I'm stupid". I know I do Big Smile

Smug - Look how smug that face is. It just knows it better than you, and much better than me. ... Bastard.

Roll Eyes 9_9 Now you can more actually show disgust at someone instead of just lookin' to the right.

A Look :` Okay, okay, so this one is just a face I use to make back in the day to say, "..."

Jaw Drop :U Back on track, this one says speechlessness or awe of my awesomosity Big Smile ... Shifty Eyes ... Frown

Big Frown D: Just as you can be really happy, sometimes you need a really big frown to show just how horrified you are.

Heart <3 Some more non-face emoticons were needed, and showin' some love is definately a way to reel in some dames * sprays some breath mints *

Ted Head - Why not get more cute and cuddly? How about a teddy bear! ... Yay!

Drooling :O~ Whether is savory or delicious, you gotta show it. And what's he drooling over? Why...

The Doughnut (o) Mmm, sprinkles... What? We have a coffee one.

"Look at them. They make my eyeballs happy."
  -Jerry "The King" Lawler on Mickie James Big Smile

[Edited by MadGoblin on Dec 15, 2006 12:03]
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 15, 2006 15:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 15, 2006 11:58, MadGoblin said:

I was originally gonna make this a "Christmas for RE" thing, but decided against it.

That reminds me of a little project I did last year.

Only two of them actually have RE-levance (the 'hogg of course, and the Santa, who is made from a normal smiley). If they were any good I'd make some more (because I have so little to do now), but as it is, the only one that I feel is any good is the 'hogg, and he was the simplest.

On the other hand, a few of MadGoblin's are quite nice. "A Look" just about fits the raised eyebrows one I have often wished for, and "Smug" and "Roll Eyes" could definitely come in handy around here.
  And there's always the classic, "Mmmm, "

You may have noticed by now that I like to analyze things. If you do to, you may be interested in the above paragraph. If you don't, well this is probably all you read of the above post. Thank you for your time.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 15, 2006 15:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Uh, isn't this a raised eye brow? Y'know... the emoticon called Raised Eyebrow?
  "A look" seems like the Smug-child of Dot Mouth and Eyebrow

Donut seems like it is already a favorite. I guess I'm going to have to add it now... and by "now", I mean after my finals.

I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows.
  I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes.
  Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies,
  You never know just how you look through other people's eyes. - Butthole Surfers, "Pepper"
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 15, 2006 17:42
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow...10 more emoticons to add to the 35 icons already listed whenever making a post. That's going to be quite a bit more. Tongue

As for the duration of my Christmas Break, I think that, aside from a possible trip for a couple of days and Christmas Eve, I'll probably spend the majority of the three weeks studying from the textbooks I obtained in advance for next semester, since I expect to be taking tougher classes then (and I am a slow homework do-er). Hopefully I'll get a good chunk of material out of the way with this time, making my college time a whole lot easier.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 15, 2006 18:35

Studying? Wow, Dragster, way to be a buzz-kill Tongue

But, anyhoozle, I actually made more emoticons that are even crappier than before. These ones are bottom o' barrel materials Boggle

Silenced :X A pretty common one from back in the old days of the 'net that never was made why?
   Stare - In my opinion, you can't have enough ways to give someone a look.
   Kiss :* It was in the list of actual emoticons, so, eh, why not.
   Mustache :{) That's right. Now you can have facial hair on your smilie.
   Empty - Okay, well, this one isn't anything. In fact, it's just the opposite of something.

"Who dares to defy me?? I am Uluru the Invincible!"
  Uluru the Invincible, Heroes
Blade

Member #99

Dec 16, 2006 2:01

You forgot the death of an emo Icon [Insert Here].....
  dont you guys love the australian summer break..which I've been on for 2 and a half weeks and may soon kill something....not to mention inhaling wonderful countryside air full of smoke from the fires of the bush.......where's my winter Jerks.

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Conker: Well, here I am! Conker the King... king of all the land! Who'd a thought that? But how did I come to this, you say? And who are those strange fellows that surround my throne? That you also say! Well. It's a long story. Come closer and I'll tell you. It all started... yesterday. And what a day that was! It's what I call... a bad fur day!
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 16, 2006 13:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 15, 2006 15:31, MintMan said:

Uh, isn't this a raised eye brow? Y'know... the emoticon called Raised Eyebrow?

Uh, wow. Boy do I look stupid, huh? Well, uh, I guess you really showed me. I'll just be off in a corner now... uh, yeah.

BTW there have been times when "A Look" does fit the emotion/facial expression I'm trying to convey, but not the raised eyebrow. I don't really know what I was thinking about when I was typing that.

If you don't like someone, why bother pissing them off to begin with? Just go for the kill. ~Cheetarius
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 16, 2006 13:45

Between dot mouth, slant mouth, and eye brow, I am sure you can find a close enough match.

I don't wanna create too many emoticons like a lot of places have (or had before the new kinda forums with a de-emphasis on emoticons became popular). For the most part, I just wanna keep real ASCII emoticons and a sufficient range of emotion/outrage viable.

Donut is in... prolly Drool and Roll Eyes, too, as those were desperately needed (and oft failed in construction). My main reason for wanting to oppose most of these is so that other people don't try to make emoticons -- that's just blowing up the flood gates!

Although fifty would be a nice round number...
Rook

Member #112

Dec 16, 2006 20:13
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 15, 2006 15:18, Battalon127 said:

Isn't that the one where we all thought it looked like a burglar? Then you made the beard whiter?

Although I like the idea of having more smileys, they wouldn't be used enough to be worth it.

"I'm the guy who dies to prove the situation is serious!"
  -- Guy, Galaxy Quest
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Dec 16, 2006 20:27
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That Big Frown icon is cool too, although I think that it looks more like a Pure Horror icon.

As for my X-mas break plans... Five words:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

"I'm sharpening my knife, kupo!" - Moguo, FFIX
Rook

Member #112

Dec 17, 2006 16:32
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Amen!

I've already logged 15 hours over the course of two days! Now that's devotion!
  Or just plain pathetic.

"I'm the guy who dies to prove the situation is serious!"
  -- Guy, Galaxy Quest
TheFireToad

Member #244

Dec 17, 2006 16:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You won't be disappointed! I beat Twilight Princess a few weeks ago.

That series will never cease to amaze me.

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

[Edited by TheFireToad on Dec 17, 2006 16:49]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 7:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022