Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 4:48 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Heroes

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Afiag

Member #242

Dec 9, 2006 10:06
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

..... Now I really want to watch this show.

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be orgasmic.
TheFireToad

Member #244

Dec 9, 2006 15:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've been dying to see it at least once, but I'm always somewhere else whenever it's on.

Time to change my TV habits.

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 9, 2006 16:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Where or what on earth would you be/be doing at 9pm on a Monday night? That doesn't hit me as the big "go out and do something" time slot.

Then again, no time of any day strikes me as that... so...

They're having the latest two episodes on NBC tonight at 7 and 8. Would probably suck to just jump in on episode #10, but something of wisdom being said to make it seem like something something something.

Something.

"Is it because you're nerdy and girls don't like you?"
  "No! ... yeah."
  -Bill and Brian Miller, Still Standing
Sword
TheFireToad

Member #244

Dec 9, 2006 18:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Believe it or not, I have extra-curricular activites to do at 9pm on Monday. My school is insane.

Maybe I can get someone to tape it, I really want to see what everyone is raving about.

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
Rook

Member #112

Dec 9, 2006 20:52
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I'm watching it now, and it's not bad (I really haven't seen enougb to judge, though).

According to the commercials, they're supposed to be streaming episodes on NBC.com.

"The very concept of fairness makes me laugh."
  -- A friend of mine from fencing class.
Afiag

Member #242

Dec 9, 2006 21:02
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Watching them online would be great.
  If anything I watched on the net didn't lag worse than a three-toed sloth.

'Tis a curse.

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be orgasmic.
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 10, 2006 12:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes, NBC is indeed streaming all the episodes of Heroes. If you're skilled, you can find other places online hosting them as well. So there's really no excuse to not see it. And I can think of plenty of things that would take up your Monday nights- sporting events, theater, periodic ninja attacks (everyone knows ninjas prefer to strike on Mondays). However, I must say, shame on you FireToad for being involved in things. That's not how we roll here at RE.

If you don't like someone, why bother pissing them off to begin with? Just go for the kill. ~Cheetarius
Sword
Pikang

Member #230

Dec 10, 2006 19:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 6, 2006 14:21, MintMan said:

And you must remember what Lerioi did in her post: it wasn't that no one knew what Madness was, but that she asked if anyone knows about it... Shifty Eyes What does that mean? Does anyone else watch it? Does anyone know something about it to tell her about it because [b]she[/b] doesn't? There are a multitude of things that could have meant.

Edit: Why is my text wavy? I just posted this, and saw that it was italics...

Dude...you're the only one I saw in this topic that got Lerioi's sex right!

What's up with you people? Is it that kinda thing that makes one think "zomg lerioi is a boy since crazymai (Or whoever that was) mad woman lok bad on RE lol roflsburger"

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few meat-pies to duck under before I tell another lame excuse for behaving the way I do.

(No offense...but I thought it was already known that Lerioi is a girl?)

OMG! CORNFLAKES W/O SUGAR!!! HOW COULD YOU KONYOSHI!!?!?!

*Paradox goes on a rampage, throwing chairs, boxes, pens, markers, dirty diapers, #2 pencils, recliners, couches, beds, Vajra, Mark, a barell, some sneakers, a tv, another tv, another tv, the boxes for those tv's, a bell, a ring, a handle, a box of cards, George of the Jungle, himself, and finally a toilet.*

[Edited by Pikang on Dec 10, 2006 19:34]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 10, 2006 21:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'd guess your text is "wavy" since you didn't end an italics tag in the quote of mine you made. * throws an ItalicsTag at Pikang * Hey, remember this thing? Haven't seen anything thrown for quite a while, and better place to start than the topic that has already fallen way off-course?

Once you start gettin' into Heroes, you should hop over to the 9th Wonders Official Unofficial Forum. They have a lot of hair-brained schemes goin's on! Some of it makes ya think, tho'. Peter was wearing Sylar's watch in his dream? Ted was dead, and other freaky stuffs...
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Jan 9, 2007 20:16

oooooh I saw a 'coming soon' ad on Australia's Channel Ten. (that's our non-cable tv channel). It looks cool...the thing about the guy floating an all... even my dad was interested!?!

I checked out the official site and even managed to do the are you a hero test...hehe....

But...by coming soon they usually mean like a month.. D'oh

Shifty Eyes

Plus you're legal now - MintMan

[Edited by Blade on Jan 9, 2007 23:59]
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 10, 2007 1:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Do you have a fast (i.e. better than dial-up) internet connection and a computer capable of streaming video? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then perhaps NBC Rewind is for you! "NBC Rewind?" you say, "but that sounds kind of gay!" Why I assure you it's not. Quite the contrary in fact. NBC Rewind is awesomeness in its pure state, and the one thing that truly makes their network's site more worthwhile than a load of spoiled dung at the foot of your bed (official Heroes site excluded of course). Through the magic of NBC Rewind you can now get a jump on all those less informed Aussies out there and experience the wonder and excitement that is Heroes right now!! All, you heard me right, all of the episodes aired so far are available for streaming absolutely, 100%, no-strings-attached free! By now you're probably saying, "Well that sounds much better than being trapped in Ryan Seacrest's hotel room when he's in heat. Where can I experience this wonderful NBC Rewind for myself?" Well my good friend, all you have to do is go to NBC's official webpage, www.nbc.com (now certified dung-free), and click on the link for Heroes halfway down the page, under NBC Rewind, where it says "Watch EVERY Full Episode online now!" Remember this is one-hundred percent risk free and won't cost you a dime!!! With such a deal, you can't afford NOT to check it out! visit www.nbc.com today!

Short version: You should be able to watch the existing episodes online, even in Australia, if you don't want to wait. If you didn't read the above, that's the gist of it, just click the link. If you did read it, I apologize. I really don't know what's wrong with me.

The following post may contain strong language, graphic violence, and brief scenes of nudity. Viewer discretion is advised.
Blade

Member #99

Jan 10, 2007 5:50

Unless you have f*ck*ng g*y wireless internet that seems to drop out on you at the most crucial of moments..think I'll torrent and burn them there episodes..

Plus you're legal now - MintMan
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 10, 2007 10:17

Something tells me that Batt works for NBC in some manner. Curses! That means RE has its second mole!

But, yeah, that hi-to-do 'net stuff is generally only for the rich or very spoiled.

Or those who abuse their work's or college's T1 line! Misappropriation away!

"Is it because you're nerdy and girls don't like you?"
  "No! ... yeah."
  -Bill and Brian Miller, Still Standing
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 10, 2007 12:12

I'd like to read the following statement, but I do so under *sound of gun cocking* my own free will. It has come to my attention that NBC sucks. I apologize for misleading you and urge you to spend as much time on Reality's End as possible. So in summary, NBC -- bad. RE -- good. MySpace great *gunshot

[Edited by Battalon127 on Jan 10, 2007 12:14]
Blade

Member #99

Feb 2, 2007 5:31

Saw the first episode about 2 days ago, I'm only now getting a chance to write this (what with school being a pain in the ass). And I can honestly say.... w00t! Heroes looks awesome! I loved the bit when the japanese dude teleported himself into the women's toilet..hilarious!

F*** off! *headbutts* still need a www.dictionary.com?
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 2, 2007 10:35

Dammit Blade, if you just started watching now, that means we can't discuss the latest episodes here! You'd better get caught up, stat!
  Naw, I'm just kidding. We'll talk about them anyway, you're just going to have to put up with spoilers. Massive spoilers! Evil Grin
  Seriously though, if you Aussies just started getting episodes now, you should be able to watch all of season one without a long, torturous break. Here's hoping, anyway. Because the great thing about Heroes is the way the episodes flow together. As my roommate said, it's almost like one long movie. The coolest thing for me was watching the first 11 episodes back-to-back online in about four days. Man did that get intense!

So I'm on the Golden Gate Bridge, and everyone is telling me to jump! I was just taking a jog! ~Roy, That 70's Show
Blade

Member #99

Feb 3, 2007 16:45

y'know, I am tempted to just download 'em all. But then I don't mind waiting.. and then I would have to watch reruns over here once I ran out of stuff to watch....could always watch House...that's on at the same time over here.

F*** off! *headbutts* still need a www.dictionary.com?
Lerioi

Member #252

Feb 12, 2007 8:47
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I usually don't watch tv that much at home because I'm grounded because of my weight. I don't even know if we have that channel with Heros.

"You don't kill clown! Clown kills you!!!!!
  Madness Combat 5: Depredatation
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 12, 2007 9:48

On Feb 12, 2007 8:47, Lerioi said:

I'm grounded because of my weight.

*ahem

*cough
  *cough

*deep breath

I'm trying not to laugh at this one 'cause it seems a bit insensitive, but...

*ppppppppfffffffffttttttttttt

Seriously though, grounded because of your weight? That sounds kind of harsh. Unless there's more to it than I'm picking up on.

[Edit- Y'know, this forum needs some sort of squinting smiley. Something like the Laughing but with more of a (-) mouth. I know, you think it'd never be used, but then something like this comes along...]

If you don't like someone, why bother pissing them off to begin with? Just go for the kill. ~Cheetarius

[Edited by Battalon127 on Feb 12, 2007 9:57]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 12, 2007 10:00

Yeah, I'm a bit puzzled, too. I do pray that Lei is anorexic or the such and that's the reason for grounding. I mean, the alternative just seems whaaa and huh?

But, yeah, Heroes be the goods. They just keep throwing more shrimps on the barby, too, with deeper character interaction and mysterity.

* To remind people of just how great it is and secure that granditude, sets a secret AnathamaChain *

"They're nutty as a squirrel's breakfest."
  - John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Commentary God
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 25, 2024 4:48 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022