Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 20, 2020 10:09 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Lies, lies, lies

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lerioi

Member #252

Nov 3, 2006 7:50
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Let's have a litte fun! Tell something, a lie, about the person above you.

"You don't kill clown! Clown kills you!!!!!
  Madness Combat 5: Depredatation

[Edited by Lerioi on Nov 3, 2006 7:53]
Pikang

Member #230

Nov 3, 2006 7:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

^ Has too much free time on their hands.

Edit: Seriously, Lerioi, this is a waste of time for the other RE users, I'm sure. You should NOT base everything in your life about Madness Combat or those stupid forums dedicated to them. It's getting annoying, and, seeing as you made a topic about it here, I wouldn't be surprised if Madness Combat TOOK OVER your life.

Get the point, Lerioi. Madness Combat is NOT the answer to life, the universe, and everything. That title belongs to "42". End of story.

W00t for the death of a clown who supposedly can't die!

[Edited by Pikang on Nov 3, 2006 9:53]
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 3, 2006 10:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pikang is wrong, Lerioi, which is the requisite lie for this post. RE doesn't do spam games, unless you count FtRPG, which no one does since no one even remembers that it exists. (And why would they? There is only a forum dedicated to it and a link to it on every reply page.)

* gives Pikang a virtual Cookie for his interim modding duties *

I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows.
  I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes.
  Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies,
  You never know just how you look through other people's eyes. - Butthole Surfers, "Pepper"
Pikang

Member #230

Nov 3, 2006 11:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Interim...that was one of my vocabulary words for this week.

Mints, I'm not sure why I'm wrong if RE is not the place to post spam-like games...

OMG! CORNFLAKES W/O SUGAR!!! HOW COULD YOU KONYOSHI!!?!?!

*Paradox goes on a rampage, throwing chairs, boxes, pens, markers, dirty diapers, #2 pencils, recliners, couches, beds, Vajra, Mark, a barell, some sneakers, a tv, another tv, another tv, the boxes for those tv's, a bell, a ring, a handle, a box of cards, George of the Jungle, himself, and finally a toilet.*
Shinyumo

Member #236

Nov 3, 2006 16:05
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pikang obviously caught that MM was lying when he said Pikang was wrong. <---Lie. Wink
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 5, 2006 7:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes, was quite the merry pun made to say "Pikang is an awesome and forum spam games are the stupid" in one swoop of the post.

* uses Dull on Pikang or points it out * Tongue

Sorry, despite your intrim mod-nesses, I couldn't help but pull out that wigit. It was just too much to pass Laughing

"Bye bye, head!"
  -JBL, Commentary God
Sword
Lerioi

Member #252

Nov 6, 2006 7:52
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry, I didn't know I was spamming. I'm stupid and that's not a lie. My "mom and dad" said so.

"You don't kill clown! Clown kills you!!!!!
  Madness Combat 5: Depredatation
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Feb 20, 2020 10:09 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019