Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Sep 23, 2020 4:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: All Hallows' Eve

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 29, 2006 15:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Closest to ol' Jack-o that I could get.

But, it be Hallow Eve, why not. Or nearish to, at least. Break out the candied corn and carve up a pumpkin instead o' yer mum and pappy. With Christmas so close, ya can't really risk the parricide, after all. I mean, ya may not get any gifts from 'em.

Gifts from beyond the grave! OOOOooOOoOOoOOooOooOOOoooooOoOoOooo!

Well, that's my half-assed Hallowe'en contribution this year. I really sucked it up hard this season. Not a get-up or a lantern to show for the passing time Crying Why must I grow up? I still shot at Toys R Us an' everythin'. Dem commercials lied to me!

The length of my ranting is growing disturbing, and the distance its growing from the point is more so. I best quit before I start creepin' myself out.

So, what say ye, other REers, to this most dead-like time of the year? Doin' anything, or are ye just as lethargic as ol' Uncle Gobbo?

"Now broadcasting with twice the power. It's like giving Cyclops two eyes."
  "Oo, depth perception! Rarg!"
  - WFNX, Boston
Pikang

Member #230

Oct 29, 2006 15:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pumpkins are not for CARVING, Gobbs. They are for SMASHING! Like the one I kicked down my sister's stairway last night.

Five words: No mess at all anyway.

Aww....

OMG! CORNFLAKES W/O SUGAR!!! HOW COULD YOU KONYOSHI!!?!?!

*Paradox goes on a rampage, throwing chairs, boxes, pens, markers, dirty diapers, #2 pencils, recliners, couches, beds, Vajra, Mark, a barell, some sneakers, a tv, another tv, another tv, the boxes for those tv's, a bell, a ring, a handle, a box of cards, George of the Jungle, himself, and finally a toilet.*
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 29, 2006 18:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pumpkins are too for carving! Fear the jack-o-lantern of doom that I made a pattern for and carved for my little cousin!

... boo... because I'm sure SpongeBob wasn't scary enough for a tough bunch like you.

AH! It was to coolest thing ever at schurch today. Laughing Our priest put on a grim reaper mask and tried to scare the little kiddies. How awesome is that?
TheFireToad

Member #244

Oct 29, 2006 20:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's nice to know your church isn't one of those crazy "Halloween is a celebration of the Devil" house like mine is. I wish our priests were that cool.

Nice carving by the way.

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 29, 2006 21:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Oct 29, 2006 18:24, SailorSassyStar said:

I made a pattern for and carved for my little cousin!

Yeah, it best had been for your cousin. It best had been Dot Mouth for lack of a more appropriate emoticon

On Oct 29, 2006 18:24, SailorSassyStar said:

Our priest put on a grim reaper mask and tried to scare the little kiddies.

Now that's how ya reverse the media popularized untrue stereotypes! Laughing Rock, rock on!

"That's 'cuz there were drunken Brazilian chicks there."
  -JBL, a Real American Hero
Afiag

Member #242

Oct 30, 2006 5:41
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pah, all the priests I know of are normal. 'Tis sad.

I am going trick-or-treating, in a group of most the people I know.
  Then, we shall play poker with our candy and watch horror films.

Also, I am in the process of carving a huge 90 lb pumpkin.
  Pazaa!

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be orgasmic.

[Edited by Afiag on Oct 30, 2006 5:42]
Pikang

Member #230

Oct 30, 2006 12:20

Poker with your candy? I tried to play Candy Land with my Halloween candy once...ended up eating the rest of it in less than five minutes. End result:...I puked all over the board, which the force of the barf moved my piece over the finish space. So I won by upchucking. Great.

*Paradox goes on a rampage, throwing chairs, boxes, pens, markers, dirty diapers, #2 pencils, recliners, couches, beds, Vajra, Mark, a barell, some sneakers, a tv, another tv, another tv, the boxes for those tv's, a bell, a ring, a handle, a box of cards, George of the Jungle, himself, and finally a toilet.*
TheFireToad

Member #244

Oct 31, 2006 20:37

Ew.

The day of Hallow's Eve is finally upon us. Anyone up to mischief tonight? Hopefully your night was more exiting than mine (consisting of handing out candy to greedy neighborhood kids).

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 31, 2006 23:18

Mischief. Feh! You sorts of hooligans are the ones that make me fret for my pumpkins! I spent long enough to carve 'em; I should only expect that they last long enough for trick-or-treat.

Don't see why yer gripin' 'bout kids taking your candy. What did you do when you were their age? Prolly complain when people like you didn't give more candy than you did.

Me, I like handing out candy. I enjoy biasing amounts depending on how good or non-Sponge Bob the trick-or-treaters are. 'Tis especially fun when I vary amounts for children in the same group Evil Grin That'll learn 'em for having a crappy costume.

That, and busty teenage girls who go trick-or-treating as... busty teenage girls Shifty Eyes That's a mighty fine costume in my book! And my book is, of course, Lolita.

Oh, I'm gonna go to hell when I die! I'm gonna go to hell when I die!
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 1, 2006 11:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ah, pumpkin smashing. Brings back memories of a simpler time. Of course I never smashed any, I was just instrumental in the procurement of 'em, as I had a minivan with a sliding side door. Big Smile Of course I had some honor and never took punkins that were decorated. That's just cruel.

Thanks to the wonders of the EE curriculum and an on campus job, I spent my "night of mischief" alternatively sitting through the most useless "Basic Hardware Certification" seminar, doing calculus, and writing programs in C that I don't understand at all. At least it was all done in my shirt ninja getup. Oh, and apparently parents bring their kids through the dorms and if anyone's door is open they are expected to have candy. I'm so glad I was informed of this fact, BY A FREAKIN PARENT! Its a good thing I still had an almost empty bag of assorted Minis, as I hate being an ass to kids. After they left I was pretty quick to shut the door, though. Gotta keep something for yourself.

If you don't like someone, why bother pissing them off to begin with? Just go for the kill. ~Cheetarius
Rook

Member #112

Nov 1, 2006 16:29
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Oct 31, 2006 23:18, MintMan said:

That, and busty teenage girls who go trick-or-treating as... busty teenage girls Shifty Eyes

How 'bout girls going as Captain Underpants? Good stuff. Anyways, I went as this guy:

It was the scariest thing ever--suspenders!!

There are better pics, but they're very violent, so I'd rather not post them.

EDIT: Jeez I suck at HTML. I'm not gonna bother. Dead

"I live in a world of 'What the Hells'."
  --Reese, Malcolm in the Middle

[Edited by Rook on Nov 1, 2006 16:31]

EDIT MG: I'm a magical mystery man!

EDIT Rook: Oh, that's why it didn't show up. Forgot to label it. Thanks. Dead

Changed the link, too.

[Edited by MadGoblin on Nov 1, 2006 17:57]

[Edited by Rook on Nov 1, 2006 21:45]
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Nov 2, 2006 19:27

Thank you for the compliments on the pumpkin to those that gave them. Here are my pumpkins:

Disney castle and everyone's favorite, the 1up mushroom.

Not that you didn't know already, but you guys are really lame. You're too old to be complaining about not getting enough candy. You should be thankful that you get any. Crying I haven't been trick-or-treating for four years now.

And MintMan, you can take off that horrible mask now. Halloween is over.
Pikang

Member #230

Nov 3, 2006 8:19

Geez, that 1-Up pumpkin is awesome! Wish I had mad carving skillz...

MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 3, 2006 10:51

I'm afraid that 'shroom only ranks at "great." To qualify as "awesome", it would need the spots on it or be a SMB 1 mushroom.

That, or actually make you grow/live one more time...

"That is the least heterosexual thing I have ever heard."
  -John "Bradshaw" Layfield
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Nov 9, 2006 20:51

Thanks, Pikang!

I would agree with you, MG, but the spots would have most likely made the pumpkin cave in on itself. I didn't feel like testing the limits of pumpkin non-destruction.

And I was a Mario person for Halloween. Shifty Eyes I was Laurio and my friend was Patigi, and together we were the Mario sisters. Is that not cool enough? We even had the hats and gloves.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 10, 2006 5:09

Yes, it does sound cool, except for the part where I have to see my shrink again D'oh Bad brain!

... damn him incessently suggesting suicide!

"That's 'cuz there were drunken Brazilian chicks there."
  -JBL, a Real American Hero
Zedd

Member #76

Nov 10, 2006 6:38
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, as the other Australians all appear to be on leave, I'll step in and tell anyone who wasn't here for the last couple of years' Halloween posts (and who can be bothered listening) that it's not really celebrated here (I'm not sure about the rest of the world, though I do think it's primarily an American thing to celebrate, at least in that way), so you can all stop complaining about getting too few sweets.

* after realising he sounds like an old man about to rant uses Blast on himself to get out of the post before anyone else can push him out *

Oh, and while I can still project my voice in here, awesome carvings, SSS. Now I'll tell you about the good old...

To be able to best ten men with spirit alone is to be invincible.

[Edited by Zedd on Nov 10, 2006 6:40]
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Sep 23, 2020 4:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020