Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 4:30 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: AVAST

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 19, 2006 24:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It be talk like a pirate day! So whip out yer parrot and don ya eye patch and start talkin like a ya ain't no landlubber!

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
animewatcher

Member #258

Sep 19, 2006 1:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

rofl. gives me a great excuse to post this ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0yI2MQf8Tk

Oh- and- Yarr!

[Edited by animewatcher on Sep 19, 2006 1:03]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 19, 2006 12:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yarr! This be Talk like a pirate day, now, ya land lubber. Be sure to keep it honored by tongue only. All acts of the buccaneers are off limits, yarr. To keep with the namesake, heed these conducts:

- stray from beef jerky. This was what pirates were: jerky makers. Eatin' of its spiced bounty would be quite piraty.

- wear parrots on ye shoulders. These were smuggled, never worn. Quite a mess in the chirper's cage, right? Wouldn't want to wear that.

- bury treasure. No pirate, ever did this. Mead and wench captured plunder too swiftly for it ever to sink under a shore.

- duel with ninjas. Not really list privy, but those li'l bastards deserve it!

- don't keep a cabin boy. Heck, don't keep one of those on any day. Yeeee. History is nasty :X

Welp, I ruined the later. Off to ruin Sweetest Day next! ... Or did that come and pass, I don't know/care/taco.

No, wait, I do taco.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... go to hell."
  "That is not the expression!"
  -Claudia & Sean Finnerty, Grounded for Life

[Edited by MadGoblin on Sep 19, 2006 14:14]
Camo

Member #5

Sep 20, 2006 6:58
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahh missed it yet again, even so, I'm no longer a jolly student class clown, but now be a working man, thus I'm not really missing much.

Would have been nice to have made some prank calls or something though.

Smile upside down Upside Down Smile

Oh no I seem to have soiled my trousers yet again
  That's ok my poos are nice I consider them my freinds
  - Nancy Vandal
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 20, 2006 11:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I watched Pirates of the Caribbean (and swore more than usual) in celebration. Curse Pirates II for not being out on DVD yet!

SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 23, 2006 13:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

1. I missed international talk like a pirate day this year.

2. The world has become obsessed with the Pirates of the Caribbean and it's making me freaking angry. Sure the first one was pretty good, but the second one was a waste of my life and it's all about fandom, not the actual movies anyway. AND it should pronounced to rhyme with amphibean.
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 23, 2006 21:05

so um I wasn't the only one to notice the way of the matrix in it...

"To Hell: On Purpose" - MintMan
Zedd

Member #76

Sep 23, 2006 22:19
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Sep 23, 2006 21:05, boyachi said:

so um I wasn't the only one to notice the way of the matrix in it...

Nope, me too. I shudder to think of what the third will be like...

* uses CatStance with great caution against the evils of bad sequels *

The sword that kills is that which brings life.
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 23, 2006 22:43

On Sep 23, 2006 13:34, SailorSassyStar said:

AND it should pronounced to rhyme with amphibean.

Actually, both ways are acceptable. It's one o' those dimorphic words. I'm pretty sure one is/was more appropriate for the adjective use of the word, but, really, it winds up being always an adjective in use or whatfor, but yeah...

Both ways are acceptable. That's some 1st season Grounded for Life, yo. And "yo" seals all.

"Now broadcasting with twice the power. It's like giving Cyclops two eyes."
  "Oo, depth perception! Rarg!"
  - WFNX, Boston
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 16, 2024 4:30 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022