Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 21:27 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Madness anyone?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lerioi

Member #252

Sep 6, 2006 10:27
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Who knows about Madness Combat?

"Cool, cool, depressing, cool."
  Coach Z from Homestar Runner.

Fanart-central.net

[Locked by MintMan on Sep 8, 2006 10:30]
Pikang

Member #230

Sep 6, 2006 10:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I know that you watch that Cah-rap at school too much. Prolly why you got banned off the Internet.

Hey!!! I found where that cyberdemon was hiding! ^_^ 0 stars moron.
  The green mareng sold ear to the cyberdeMon and now he wants the wHale head into his bed dead. The mareng sat for a mOment...."Legendary Necrophiles!" You heard the scream! Th3n the maReng is head Felt fuzzy... BuzzZ... BEEP!What's this!!!
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 7, 2006 1:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sounds like mortal kombat at a rave. Does it have a paranoia mix?

Mintman: god of web -Mai
Pikang

Member #230

Sep 7, 2006 8:27

Not that I know of. It's mostly some weird green zombie clown named Tricky that likes to use a stop sign to kill others in a bloody mess.

Wiki says:

"The series centers around Hank J. Wimbleton along with a character resembling Jesus Christ (known as Jebus in the series) and Tricky the Clown. When any of these three characters are killed, they 'respawn' because they are deemed immortal by the author. Krinkels says this is because the 'Higher Powers' find Hank and Jebus' eternal conflict amusing. The reasoning for Tricky's resurrection is unknown. However, Krinkels said himself, "the Clown is a third component. He will end them all (or not)." To date, all the cartoons are simply located, "Somewhere in Nevada".

The series is distinguished by its unique style of animation; every character in the series is drawn with a series of ovals. For each little figurine, the primary color is grey, and eyes and a mouth are represented by a crossed line on each character's face. It is in black and white, but certain colors are portrayed (see below). This is a common 'construction' technique used in portraiture, to define the basic positions of the sitter's facial features. However, unlike the Madness cartoons, usually it is obliterated during the execution of the portrait and not left in the final piece. Leaving these lines in is an innovative part of the visual style of the Madness Combat series. The series is also quite rife with references to contemporary pop-culture, spanning films as well as video games and other mediums."

Basically they're oval-shaped guys with a cross for a face...made of staples...take THAT, Lerioi! I TOLD you they were staples...

And here's the main character:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Protagonist.jpg

Enjoy his horrific ReDead-like stare!

The green mareng sold ear to the cyberdeMon and now he wants the wHale head into his bed dead. The mareng sat for a mOment...."Legendary Necrophiles!" You heard the scream! Th3n the maReng is head Felt fuzzy... BuzzZ... BEEP!What's this!!!
Lerioi

Member #252

Sep 7, 2006 10:52

They're not staples, you idiot. They are like ours except they're lines!

"You don't kill clown! Clown kills you!!!!!
  Madness Combat 5: Depredatation
Pikang

Member #230

Sep 7, 2006 12:31

Bah! You know you say on that MC quiz "The faces are staples?" and you thought it was true. I now condemn Madness Combat to...oh, nevermind.

Camo

Member #5

Sep 7, 2006 15:18
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Who knows about Emo Eater?

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 7, 2006 15:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And on Camo's note, I'm afraid that I shall have to step in here.

Why exactly are you making a topic about a funny NG series? There are lots of good Flash cartoons on NG, but not every one of them gets a topic devoted to it. Typically, anyone who cares about Flash cartoons on NG will already know about this one. It isn't exactly new.

And what even was the purpose of this topic? You don't even mention that it is a 'toon, but rather just ask who knows about it. What is the point of that? Seriously, please tell me the point. I'm confused. You aren't trying to tell new people about it, but rather just want to know who else has a NewGrounds account.

There was a story called "Phalanx Limit?" No way!
Pikang

Member #230

Sep 7, 2006 20:16

Easy there, Mints. It's a flash movie that IS on Newgrounds, but is not CREATED BY Newgrounds. The main director, Krinkels, reminds me of donuts...but in any case, Lerioi is so obsessed with it, she wants to spread the love/obsession around.

It makes sense, since whenever I call her "crazy", she says "Thank you!".

MintMan

Member #1

Sep 8, 2006 24:04

Yeah, because I so obviously insinuated that NG created it because NG actually makes Flash movies... oh wait, they don't. As any idiot knows, they are a portal. They have some staff that makes movies and such, but NG as a whole does not create them. Don't even see what the significance of even saying that I said NG made the movies is, but whatev.

And again, even if she is obsessed and wants to spread the word, why did she say absolutely nothing about it? She just mentioned the title of an arbitrary something, saying nothing about it to spread any sort of word.
Lerioi

Member #252

Sep 8, 2006 7:52

You can find MC anywhere on the web.

Camo

Member #5

Sep 8, 2006 8:03
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why am I replying to a topic that has nothing to do with beer or the consuming of it?

c**t me up scotty
Pikang

Member #230

Sep 8, 2006 8:21

On Sep 8, 2006 7:52, Lerioi said:

You can find MC anywhere on the web.

When I said "go ahead and tell him more" I didn't mean "go ahead and argue with him". He needs to know more than THAT, Lerioi. And...is it just me, or is this topic riddled with short posts?

MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 8, 2006 8:37

Yes.

Tongue

"I felt something I had never felt before - a hand on my ass. Who the hell was cupping my ass?"
  - Georgia, Dead Like Me
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 8, 2006 10:30

On Sep 8, 2006 8:21, Pikang said:

And...is it just me, or is this topic riddled with short posts?

You should expect much from a topic that began with a short post.

Lock powers, activate!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 21:27 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022