Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 2:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Birthday Contest '06

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 28, 2006 10:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, Zedd, I knew what she meant, but I am trying to cover all bases.

And any RE account is fair game. You can even throw in non-forum ones like Electice if you feel like it. It isn't as though you are going to their web sites and stealing intellectual property from them that they didn't want to share, and even then... well, I don't know what use that could really be, but I know I wouldn't mind. Screw what they think Tongue

Hmm, I wonder if I should create meta-prizes for the participants that come in at certain numbers. Like, a prize for the first, fifth, and tenth submission, but never tell when any of them come in. They shall be a PenSword, a ThinkingCap, and a legendary BaconWithWings, respectively! Re-spec-tive-lyyyyyyy!
Zedd

Member #76

Aug 29, 2006 6:54
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Am I able to submit this in the same way I did the Ryu? Or do you want all the entries kept secret 'till later?

...But In the end, isn't it always the same question, and always the same answer?
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 29, 2006 9:30
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I think I already said e-mamail was fine earlier on in the post. I don't want other people to get nihilistic and give up on this contest (which would not come from a good entry but apparently any entry with how emo this lot's been behavin') so keep it secret -- keep it safe!

What have I become, my sweetest friend?
  Everyone I know goes away in the end.
  You could have it all, my empire of dirt.
  I will let you down. I will make you hurt. - Nine Inch Nails, "Hurt"
Sword
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Aug 30, 2006 13:03
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh nidhogg poo, this is going to be bad. I don't even want to know what part I'm going to have in these stories.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 30, 2006 15:00

Oh, it's easy to tell what part you'll play. You'll be on the bottom!

... of the list of submittals unless you get a'crackin'. Chop-chop!

Pause? Awkward? Why, I don't know of what you speak!

"Now broadcasting with twice the power. It's like giving Cyclops two eyes."
  "Oo, depth perception! Rarg!"
  - WFNX, Boston
BlackChaosMew

Member #269

Aug 30, 2006 22:22
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nice, I'm almost done with my story. I just hope I win.

Jack and Jill went up the Hill to smoke some Marjuana. Jack got drunk, unzipped his fly and said do ya wanna? Jill said yes and for a while they had some fun. But Silly Jill forgot her pill and soon they had a son.

[Edited by BlackChaosMew on Aug 31, 2006 16:14]
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 2, 2006 1:00

Happy Birthday.
  Please don't ban me.
  * plants a virtual Birthdayontop tree *
  And please don't let gobbo know I know his secret.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Sword
Shinyumo

Member #236

Sep 2, 2006 9:45
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Happy birthday, MintMan! Smile I'll commemerate this moment by making my first ever tech:

* uses LunarVeil *

For defense against future flaming.
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 2, 2006 11:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Happy birthday, Mints. I had no time to write because I had other writing to do (AP Bio FRQ on the third day of school), but anyhow...be sure to have fun now that you're...well, whatever age you reached (don't want to use the blur known as my memory because it fails utterly for dates and years).

* uses Fortunaire on MintMan for good luck, best regards, and all that *

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end." -President Dubya

Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 2, 2006 12:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's the second already?!? Damn, that came fast. Well, I didn't get a submission in, and for once, I can blame it on something other than laziness- busyness. Seriously, I got about halfway through the thing, and then a little thing called college snuck up behind me, did horrible things to me, then left me in the gutter to die. Geeze, Mint, if you'd just been born two days later I coulda had the weekend to finish the damn thing. Hell, I coulda done it today for that matter.

And on that note, Happy Birthday! * gives MintMan a PenSword as a substitute birthday present *

If you don't like someone, why bother pissing them off to begin with? Just go for the kill. ~Cheetarius
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 2, 2006 13:43

Meh, still send in your half-a-story, even without an ending. After BW and RPeX, I'm used to stories that have no ending Tongue

And stop saying "happy birthday;" you know I hate my birthday. That's the point of this contest, after all: I need nothing nor do I want anything, so make something instead. * sneakily and shiftily picks a virtual Birthdayontop *
Sword
Zedd

Member #76

Sep 2, 2006 21:53
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay then - an unhappy birthday to you.

As for the contest - good luck to all.

* picks a virtual Birthdayontop in advance for his birthday, which is actually in October despite what his Forum information says *

To sit on the fence is a dangerous call, but someone's gotta do it.
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 3, 2006 13:17

Of course I realize you hates your birthday. 'Tis why I wish you a happy one, to SPITE you! As for my half-story, I'm too much of a completionist to send it in its current, uninteresting form. However I could send it along upon completion (sometime today), as a nonentry, just for kicks. Because I really do like my idea.

This message has been spell-checked by Battalon127 any mistakes that remain were left there on purpose. Yeah, on purpose.
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 3, 2006 14:56

So you even remember last night?
  Tell me you celebrated in someway. I mean after all it was a saturday night. We all know what that means (for all you cable and satellite veiwers). Thats right, you can still watch SNL like the rest of the TV population. Big Smile

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
Camo

Member #5

Sep 3, 2006 15:32
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You want nothing?

Guess I'll cancel the strippers then.

c**t me up scotty
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 3, 2006 20:58

Strippers aren't a gift; they are a necessity!

All I did was go to a rasslin' show, but Faith 'n' Nothing no-showed! Bah, feh, and resentment! Mega Championship Wrestling has foiled me again and for the first time!

I did manage to catch some of SNL (I watch it during the regular season, so I have little reason for reruns), and less than a minute after I turned on the tube, Lazy Sunday! How fortunate was that? 'Course, by then, it was technically not my birthday, so it hardly counts.

Oh yeah, the contest. Boyo wins for much hilarity, Draggs gets a close runner-up along with Zedd, and Shinyumo gets an honorable mention.
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 3, 2006 22:03

So, do we get to read them sometime soon? I never did finish mine. Maybe I'll post in RPeX instead. Yeah...

I wonder, has anyone ever planted a Nose tree on here?
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 3, 2006 23:16

Well, yeah, when I actually post the contest page for this year. That was just the cursory overview before the mandatory "So when do you announce the winners?" reply.

Well, maybe not Boyo's Shifty Eyes Normally, I don't think anything in it was wrong enough not to be posted on RE, but when wrong and involving certain members of RE... yeeeeeee....

What have I become, my sweetest friend?
  Everyone I know goes away in the end.
  You could have it all, my empire of dirt.
  I will let you down. I will make you hurt. - Nine Inch Nails, "Hurt"
Camo

Member #5

Sep 4, 2006 2:00
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Did you get beers?

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 4, 2006 12:56

Yea, I was wondering about that there showing.

Glad you liked it. I figured the topic would hold some value.

Just know, that it was full of Ref inside jokes, that everyone that was in it knows. The plot is basically KK running the Reality's End N00b-Hugging Booth. Let your imagination run wild from there.

Oh and Camo, in my story you actually got all the beer.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Mar 29, 2024 2:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022