Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 7:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Waiting til the last minute to register

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 27, 2006 3:19
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

C'mon KK! Make a n00b hug page! So whenever someone feels new and/or stupid they can take that link and fweel alllll bwetter about themswelves. awwwwwwww

"oh and before i devour you 2 ill tell you my name is Valkyor." - My Kamaitachi
Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 27, 2006 20:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I, for one, like the current n00b greeting system. Y'know the one where we give them crap for every little thing they do wrong (and something worse for the big things). That way we weed out the ones with brains and/or the ability to take crap from the whiney loser/emos. Actually, come to think of it, this may be why SSS is still resident youngling... Oh well, to hell with them, I say! (not TriS, the n00bs)

- Why do you build, knowing destruction is inevitable?
  - Why do you cling to life, knowing all things must die?
Camo

Member #5

Aug 28, 2006 5:55
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, boobs are great!

Oh no I seem to have soiled my trousers yet again
  That's ok my poos are nice I consider them my freinds
  - Nancy Vandal
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 28, 2006 11:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That's just the thing -- we (namely I) don't give them crap for every little thing they do wrong. They just always take it that way.

For example: new member Pizza signed up for forums to ask a question about BD. He is redirected to the FAQ, telling him to look there first for answers just like the top of the forum says.
  That isn't any amount of crap-giving.

Pizza returns and says that there is no link to any help file anywhere.
  Now we get angry.

N00bs are not greeted with pure malice, but they earn it by refusal to learn. Then it's trial by fire. They either learn common sense on their own or we make them learn it. Or, as usual, they go on a giant emo tirade, and we all have a good laugh. The system works Smile
Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 28, 2006 16:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey now, don't misread me. I was overexaggerating a bit based on the reactions you just mentioned. I, for one, generally tend to be a bit too tolerant. Unless I'm in a bad mood or just feel like being an ass.

Camo

Member #5

Aug 29, 2006 2:55
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey Mintman, how do I make my own BDREL? LOL?

c**t me up scotty
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 25, 2024 7:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022