Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 1:33 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: update

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
rainman004

Member #263

Jun 27, 2006 7:56
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mintman! you missed an updatethat past weekend.
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 27, 2006 9:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No I didn't; I just didn't mention it on the main page.

Now stop being a douche.

What have I become, my sweetest friend?
  Everyone I know goes away in the end.
  You could have it all, my empire of dirt.
  I will let you down. I will make you hurt. - Nine Inch Nails, "Hurt"
Nitron

Member #267

Jun 27, 2006 14:56
Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Minty has other things in life than RE...
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 27, 2006 17:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No... no, not really. Wow, you really are proving your newness, ain'tcha Tongue

In all actuality, I have absolutely nothing else in my "life" than this site (if you could call it that). I do have several obstacles over the summer, however, especially recently in the summer that are preventing me from even accessing a working internet, tho', which is why I skimped out on actually putting the notice of the update on the main page.

Yeah, and if you think it couldn't take more than a minute to make such a change to the site, you'd be right. My time is just that restricted right now.
Nitron

Member #267

Jun 28, 2006 17:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hehe newness is one of those things you can't hide.

[Edited by Nitron on Jun 28, 2006 17:08]
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 29, 2006 1:04

If there is one thing that I've learned this month: updating sites even cosmetically takes time, but JAVA IS DIFFICULT.
  Mind you, my new found java he could do in his sleep, but regardless, ITS HARD!
  I wish I was joking or at least not as pathetic as I just made myself out to be.

Boyachi -- Still an Idiot
animewatcher

Member #258

Jun 29, 2006 16:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

This thread delivers lol

No wonder Mint is easily angered.

Mint, cmon man. Ya need to make a life of yourself! The site won't blow up if ya take a week off. Go hang out with friends! Go to the mall with your girl! Go watch a movie or somethin Boggle

Cmon, I know keeping something stablized is a hard thing to do, but you should really take some time off to enjoy a little "vacation". It'll do you really good. Give your brain a breather, get a lot of the weight off your shoulders, just relax and let it all slide.

Overstressing your body and having little fun does not a healthy life style make. Shifty Eyes
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 29, 2006 23:04

Don't have friends.
  Don't have a girl.
  Seriously considering banning you for my own twisted amusement.

Honestly, man. If I had any of those, ya really think I'd spend all my time makin' stuff for this place?

boyachi

Member #92

Jun 30, 2006 2:02

Have you seen the malls in Ohio? I wouldn't take a girl there.

I am now going to act like I have a leg to stand on.

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
Afiag

Member #242

Jun 30, 2006 11:10
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why do you guys care about Mint's personal (for want of a better word) life?
  Don't you have lives of your own to care about? I think not.

Ideas are like pants. You use them proudly untill you realize that they're not yours.

animewatcher

Member #258

Jun 30, 2006 13:21

On Jun 30, 2006 11:10, Afiag said:

Ideas are like pants. You use them proudly untill you realize that they're not yours.

How much life do you need to look at a page and type a couple of sentences on a forum? I didn't realize this took such a large chunk of my free time. Whew, now that you mention it, I'm very tired. Sweating bullets from all this strenuous typing. I'm also late on eating now, and I think I wet my pants, cuz it took so long that I couldn't take a break for the bathroom.
Battalon127

Member #25

Jun 30, 2006 13:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Please note that the above post contained no sarcasm. None.

Proof that old people are retarded.
Afiag

Member #242

Jun 30, 2006 19:04

That... was.. retarded. Grow up please.
  I wasn't being offensive, so what's the point of you being defensive?

I was just making the point that one who does not mind their own business seemingly must not have much of their own business to mind.

Sacré bleu!

animewatcher

Member #258

Jun 30, 2006 19:21

Af, I was being defencive because you were being offensive. You suggested like we kept pressuring him to know what he does during his life, when infact we did not. Mint did not get insulted or angry by us talking on this particular subject. And even when he talked of banning myself, I did not continue to try and make him divulge information.

And calling something retarded and for someone to grow up- ok, yea. I'll do it cuz you said. Look, we all have fun, so don't take anything seriously. You don't see me going "OMG! Mint how could you threaten to ban me over that! I'LL SUE YEW!!".

So I think you jus needta calm down k? Even Batt's little line there (Which I will someday get him back with...when I think of a good and witty reply...Yeeessss...>_>) I'm not freaking over and getting insulted by.

Í_Í Grow up indeed.
Afiag

Member #242

Jul 1, 2006 14:58

On Jun 30, 2006 19:21, animewatcher said:

Af, I was being defencive because you were being offensive. You suggested like we kept pressuring him to know what he does during his life

On Jun 30, 2006 11:10, Afiag said:

Um... Yeah. 2+2=5? Ah well. You sure are literate, I'll say that.
  In any case, I am calm. I'm not even angry. If I was, then I'd be hypocritical wouldn't I? I see absolutely nothing that was an attack on you, but I apologize if there is some hidden hostile meaning that I didn't noticed as I typed it.
  Yourself, on the other hand, did not seem to have been calm about my original post, hence the solid paragraph of sarcasm.
  The post seemed defensive over nothing if you ask me.
  Which was the retarded part.

I hate arguing.

MintMan

Member #1

Jul 1, 2006 15:28

Welcome to my world, Afiag. Everyone explodes on you for the slightest thing.

That is why I made a heel turn a while ago and now purposefully douche it up. If people get mad at me now, at least there is a reason.

animewatcher

Member #258

Jul 2, 2006 1:40

On Jul 1, 2006 14:58, Afiag said:

My name is Animewatcher. I like quoting posts that quote my own post when it was only two replies up. I'ma genius!

Um, I'm gonna keep getting defencive if you keep calling my actions retarded. Just using that word isn't exactly making me any more comfortable.

I haven't viewed you as long as I have the others. Before I talked to the guys here, I thought everyone was an @$$ and couldn't believe what kind of community RE had. Then I came to realise they aren't what you see on a bent over fat plumber- they just have very "interesting" senses of humor...Well and short fuses

*coughMintcough*

Still, I except your apology and would like to add my own for lashing back at you, since you stated you didn't mean to make it sound. I'm calm, just like you, but as you have seen the internet does not show emotion and sarcasm very well- thus why fights are easily created online. Just try and keep the "retard" comments and other such words to a minimum when you talk to someone- especially on their actions and/or whether or not they have lives of their own.

Oh, and side note. Yes, I consider myself very literate. I'll have you know I won the statewide special spelling bee Tongue Big Smile lol

[Edited by MintMan on Jul 2, 2006 10:33]
Afiag

Member #242

Jul 2, 2006 16:16

Nice, Mint....

Ooh, and statewide special spelling bee champ, youe used 'except' instead of 'accept.' Boggle

Well, glad that's all over.

"Fighting online is like running the Special Olympics: even if you win, you're still retarded."

If ignorance is bliss, then you must be orgasmic.

[Edited by Afiag on Jul 2, 2006 17:05]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 2, 2006 17:35

Burn! Insert foot in mouth!

* In honour of the occasion, plants a virtual Speelign tree *

"Matter of fact, let's break now." Gobbo took out a delicious human child that he had been saving for quite some time now. As everyone in REF knows, Goblins love to eat babies' cooking. They are able to made scrambled eggs and toast like nobody's business. What, were you expecting something else?
  - Rumbl-o-Rama
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 2, 2006 19:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Goodness, Afiag, didn't you understand that it was a special spelling bee?

* uses Focus on Afiag to force paying attention *

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 29, 2024 1:33 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022