Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 15:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Day of the devil

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Jun 6, 2006 20:30
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Welcome to the day of 6/6/06
  What evil deeds have you done today?
  I've felt bummish and didn't realize what day it was til an hour ago, and I've done one too many good deeds for the day considering the circumstances.
  Any one making a sacrifice or now going to use sacrifice as an excuse for who you murdered?
  Edit: WOAH, wtf is up with my signature?

Boyachi -- Still an Idiot

[Edited by boyachi on Jun 6, 2006 20:31]
Camo

Member #5

Jun 6, 2006 21:18
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nice sig.

I was going to a 666 gig but my mate who was gonna go lost his ride and I couldn't find anyone else that wanted to go (It would have been scary) so instead I got really drunk with one of my good mates.

c**t me up scotty
TheFireToad

Member #244

Jun 6, 2006 21:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Heres an evil deed for ya'

My teachers just gave me a **** load of homework! One including a freaking term paper due on Friday!

6/6/06 sucks...

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
MintMan

Member #1

Jun 6, 2006 22:03
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That was your banishment revenge, Boyo! Remember, I can screw with anybody!

As for 666, many of you will be disappointed that 666 is in fact probably not an evil number, nor is this day in any way cursed.

First off, timekeeping is a human invention, not a divine or hellish one. This is not even the year 2006 AD; we were off by four or six years from Jesus' true birth.

Also, recent and better translations of the Scriptures point toward 616 being the correct number of the Beast and not 666.

As for what I did, just watched some old TNAs to catch up. Hm, maybe this day is evil. Sucky, at least Tongue

EDIT: My post number on this post just turned out to be 3303 (3/3/03). Coincidence?.... yes!

[Edited by MintMan on Jun 6, 2006 22:04]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jun 6, 2006 22:14

The evilest thing I did was have a good chat with my supervisor about the orgins of the day and how it was only brought to the publics concern by the Omen movie repeat.

That's right, movies can have repeats now, too, apparently.

Aside from that, it was just my general assery at work. You know, pseudo-hittin' on the lady types, punking off the douch bags who deserve it.

I guess this insignificant day has brought out the appearance of the Camo-fanatic creation Emo Eater. Yes, I'm hawkin' it. It's anti-evil (emo being the most vile scourge on this planet).

"But, for once, I am not concerned with the tiny moon-dwelling snack people trying to replace my body with a dastardly copy."
  - Bimblesnaff Bogg, Rumbl-o-Rama
Camo

Member #5

Jun 6, 2006 23:08
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That picture is so great!

I forsee action figures, nono, plush toys! PLUSH TOYS THAT EXPLODE WHEN HANDLED BY EMOS!

Yes, the Emo Eater empire shall arise soon.

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 15:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022