Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 21:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: FFVII

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Cheetarius

Member #10

May 10, 2006 20:07
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The explosion launching Cloud's bike and locking swords and all that - as far as I can tell (if I'm thinking of the same trailer you are), it is in there - it's in the highway chase scene, man. I don't know about any beach thing tho - that might have been near the beginning. You might've been mistaking it for the wasteland.

Yea - I went out and bought it. It rocks. ^^ I also got the soundtrack through iTunes - it rocks, too. Big Smile

- Cheetarius, Lurking On A Website Near You...
Battalon127

Member #25

May 11, 2006 11:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Rufus was basically putting on a disfigured cripple act. I'm not sure why, perhaps both to conceal his geostigma and JENOVA's remains and appear weaker so as to have the upper hand in a confrontation (such as with Kadaj).

If I have learned one thing in my short life, it is this- Nothing is idiot-proof.
boyachi

Member #92

May 12, 2006 2:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well I know why he was doing it in the movie, its just that with all the other stuff tucked in there seems there has to be a reason for him to be in all white, a sheet over his head and in a wheelchair.
  The only religious entity I can think of is Zeus. The chair was more of a throne than a thing of mobility. To look upon Zeus's true face was to mean death. Also with all women Zeus got with, we know that he could change his appearance...but I'm not sure how much it fits.

Back to Kadij's saying: "This here is our older brother...he's what you'd call a black sheep..." everyone with geostigma was invited to the reunion. Where was Kadij's gang's stigma, it didn't seem like they had any, but then again the only thing that wasn't covered was their faces. And what of Rufus? He had the stigma too, yet he was able to hide Jenova from them for so long?

"My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?" - Neverdais
Cheetarius

Member #10

May 12, 2006 20:57
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

1st - ain't it Kadaj? Maybe I just got a wonky translation - that'd explain a lot about how much sense the movie made the first time I watched it (although it was better the 2nd). And second, I gathered that they're responsible for the stigma - why would they inflict it upon themselves?

I don't have any comment on the whole Zeus parallels thing, tho... it seems to me that at that point, you're just looking for significance in something that was merely a dramatic point.

- Cheetarius, Wondering What This Button Does...
boyachi

Member #92

May 12, 2006 22:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

well I have no idea because I can't find anyone that addressed it but I do remember they had the zeus cannon in the first FF movie

Boyachi -- Still an Idiot
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 18, 2024 21:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022