Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 22:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Battle Checkers

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 13, 2006 15:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So where exactly have I been for lo these past three months? I sure haven't been 'round these parts, and that is all because of Battle Checkers.

After my original project idea of creating a large multiplayer on-line RPG was shot down ('though I still have the code for it and shall probably still be making it), I was able to hook up with a group and convince them to make one game as part of an otherwise unrelated project.

The applet was entirely my responsibility; the server... not so much. It is running on Windows and .NET, which means that it crashes like mad, so if something happens when you go to play, don't be surprised.

Other than that, you can play a one-on-one checkers game with someone else over the internet, specially warped to my unique brand of "WTF, mate?"ness. As the semester is almost over, they are trying to get me to concentrate less on making it prettier and more on other piddle, paper areas, but I still have a lot of updates made that I simply have to, well, make.

So check-check it out!

"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer." ~ Mitch Hedberg
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 13, 2006 17:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The game is rather crazy. Knowing how things really helps you out, but, then again, I did great without knowing a lot of anything. Thus far, I am undefeated in Battle Checkers, and both of my victories are over none other than Mint Man himself. Sucker!

* leaps out of this crappy movie and into a totally inside joke *

"Don't you ever, ever compare me to Family Guy, you hear me Kyle? Compare me to Family Guy again and, so help me, I will kill you where you stand! Do you have any idea what it's like? Everywhere I go: 'Hey Cartman, you must like Family Guy, right?' 'Hey, your sense of humor reminds me of Family Guy, Cartman!' I am nothing like Family Guy! When I make jokes, they are inherent to a story! Deep situational and emotional jokes based on what is relevant and has a point, not just one random interchangable joke after another!"
  - Cartman in "Cartoon Wars", South Park
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 13, 2006 21:45
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sounds like fun, I say.

Ideas are like pants. You use them proudly untill you realize that they're not yours.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 22:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022