Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 5:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: posting with the Elites

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
TherealDragonmaster

Member #262

Apr 11, 2006 13:11
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hi I've been playing Reality's End for about 5-4 years and how do I get on the Elite's Post? I totally understand if I haven't got enogh exspeirence but I pretty much think I do

I love dragons!!!!!
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 11, 2006 13:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe having more than four posts to show for it would be a good start.

Well, post number won't get you in. Being around and active will. Age alone means nothing if you are sparsely active, especially in these forums where the Elite membership counts.

"You know they call corn-on-the-cob 'corn-on-the-cob,' but that's how it comes out of the ground, man. They should call that 'corn,' and call every other version 'corn-off-the-cob.' It's not like if you cut off my arm you would call it 'Mitch,' then reattach it and call me 'Mitch-all-together.'" ~ Mitch Hedberg
Rook

Member #112

Apr 11, 2006 16:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It would also help if those 4-5 years of presence was in the forums. N00bishness doesn't help. Which could explain why I'm not in to some degree. Nervous Asking about it doen't help, either. It's good if you want to get flamed, however. If he wants to put you in, he'll tell you.

"I live in a world of 'What the Hells'."
  --Reese

[Edited by Rook on Apr 12, 2006 11:43]
Battalon127

Member #25

Apr 11, 2006 22:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Proper punctuation, spelling, and referral to names won't hurt either. Keep in mind, the Elite forum is for the forums. Show a mature (continual) presence and eventually you'll make it.

What people seem to forget is that Mexicans and Canadians are American too. The United States isn't the only part of North America.
Blade

Member #99

Apr 12, 2006 3:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i is too nooby Upside Down Smile

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Conker: Well, here I am! Conker the King... king of all the land! Who'd a thought that? But how did I come to this, you say? And who are those strange fellows that surround my throne? That you also say! Well. It's a long story. Come closer and I'll tell you. It all started... yesterday. And what a day that was! It's what I call... a bad fur day!
Camo

Member #5

Apr 12, 2006 5:35
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Also, a high Camo rating gets you in aswell.

I'm still a noob, but my Camoness is through the freakin' roof.

c**t me up scotty
Battalon127

Member #25

Apr 12, 2006 9:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ah, but being Camo, you possess the inherant ability to take N00b Points and convert them directly into Camo Points. Remember kids, don't try for CP, T'will only earn you more NP.

--->Your ad here<---

TherealDragonmaster

Member #262

Apr 12, 2006 12:51

Uuuuuh what's a camu.

I love dragons!!!!!
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 12, 2006 14:02

What d'ya mean?
  Camo is Camo of course.

Ideas are like pants. You use them proudly untill you realize that they're not yours.

MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 12, 2006 14:59

* As is justly deserved, throws a 100NoobPoints at Battalon127 for saying "T'will" rather than "'Twill" *

Hrhr, dare I say it? "Batt is TherealNoobofRE" Laughing

And a camu is an act of Camoing... crossed with a camel. It wasn't stated ever before, but, damnsit, I claim it now!

"Don't you ever, ever compare me to Family Guy, you hear me Kyle? Compare me to Family Guy again and, so help me, I will kill you where you stand! Do you have any idea what it's like? Everywhere I go: 'Hey Cartman, you must like Family Guy, right?' 'Hey, your sense of humor reminds me of Family Guy, Cartman!' I am nothing like Family Guy! When I make jokes, they are inherent to a story! Deep situational and emotional jokes based on what is relevant and has a point, not just one random interchangable joke after another!"
  - Cartman in "Cartoon Wars", South Park
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 12, 2006 15:04

Silly Afiag, of course Thereal knows what a Camo is; everyone does. 'Tis the Camoeth Law of Physics.

A Camu, however, is a strange sort of bird native to the island of Camo's Bar. It is nine feet tall, covered in red, scaley feathers, and has feet that look like slightly smaller feet, but they're not. It lives entirely on a diet of emokids, which are in great abundance since it lures them usings its call that sounds like gay music.
  It also burns salt for some strange sort of mating ritual... and that is as far as my expeditions went to learn of this rare and exotic creature.

If you ever cross the path of this Australian avian, you must roll into a ball. This will not deter the beast, as it will simply eat you, but once inside, you can climb out its nose. Unfortunately, it also poops through its nose, so it isn't any cleaner an exit...

"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them." ~ Mitch Hedberg
Afiag

Member #242

Apr 12, 2006 20:24

What a useful creature.
  In that case, I shall have to use the portal in my attic to teleport myself to New Zealand, bringing along some unconscious emo freshmen in duffel bags. There, I will rent an enormous barge and take it across the sea to Australia. I shall aquire the means to bind these large birds, and catch several of them. Upon returning to my homeland, I will set them loose upon the state of Michigan.
  In general anyhow.

Ideas are like pants. You use them proudly untill you realize that they're not yours.

[Edited by Afiag on Apr 12, 2006 20:25]
Shinyumo

Member #236

Apr 12, 2006 21:55
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, hey, hey! As an emo freshman, I have but one thing to say to this!

...It sucks to be eaten by a Camu.

*goes back to listening to music*

I walk a lonely road...

[Edited by Shinyumo on Apr 12, 2006 22:03]
Blade

Member #99

Apr 13, 2006 8:37

Alas, ye have found us folk down under's most ferocious beast!
  The horiffyingly horrible: Camu!
  -sets loose flock of camus-

That and the infamous Drop Bear!

EDIT: Typo
  * fabricates a CamuRetardantSuit *

Blackness covers all I see and all I touch.
  No feeling of pain just sorrow.
  My hand loses grip of the sword I held.
  And I turn to become a true shadow.--Rikimaru's death song. Tenchu:WoH

[Edited by Blade on Apr 13, 2006 8:39]
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Apr 13, 2006 10:27
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No way! You're native to the land of camus! I'm an American! I have no hope of survival!!

Gimme that!!!
  * uses Speedyswipe on Blade's CamuRetardantSuit to protect his own American @$$ from the wrath of the camus *

"I live in a world of 'What the Hells'."
  --Reese

[Edited by Rook on Apr 13, 2006 11:25]
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Apr 13, 2006 11:50

On Apr 12, 2006 14:59, MadGoblin said:

Hrhr, dare I say it? "Batt is TherealNoobofRE" Laughing

Gah, my cover's been blown! BATTALON TRANSFORM INTO UUBERN00B!!!!!!!
  ALL YOUR BASE IS BELONG TO US mints wheere do i fidn raqaza in relegue OMGIR0XX0R!!!1!!11!!!! * as his ultimate power, randomly throws a Camu at Camo *
  [edit- woah, clash of the titans]

Sometimes we are responsible for more than we bargain for. In a split second the entire tide of history can be changed. But is an ideal worth fighting for when you don’t know what you believe? Can the impact of a single person truly contribute to the Greater Good? Is a human life the fair price for one man’s idea of justice? The questions never end, the answers always out of reach.

[Edited by Battalon127 on Apr 13, 2006 11:51]
Sword
TherealDragonmaster

Member #262

Apr 13, 2006 12:49

???

I love dragons!!!!!
TheFireToad

Member #244

Apr 13, 2006 12:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Real, he's basically trying to do the biggest n00b impression possible.

lol, that made my day.

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 13, 2006 14:16

That and the emo burn. Boy, howdee, this day is mirthful!

* As penitence for past wrongs, brings forth a Blessing on Battalon127 *

"I'm going to special hell."
  - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly
Sword
TheFireToad

Member #244

Apr 13, 2006 15:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My school is overrun by emos, goths, jocks, preps, and the super annoying. About 5% of the students actually speak english and you're able to hold a decent coversation with. Battalon's on a roll today.

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 19, 2024 5:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022