Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 19:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Forums Poof?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Feb 18, 2006 23:27
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's 11:30, I went to check the forums and everything's missing but the main board, BD, REL, and END. (yay abbreviations!) Prolly just a small glitch. For now, I guess we'll just have to use the drop down menu at the bottom.

"Surrender now and I will destroy you... peacefully" -- The Regis V from Megas XLR

[Edited by Rook on Feb 18, 2006 23:28]
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 19, 2006 24:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, that is just something that happens time to time. It has been happenin' a lot recently, tho'.

It has to do with the numbers file exploding in size with return spaces. It is somewhere in the neighborhood of seven million new line characters that are appended for no good reason. Only thing I can think of is a poor choice in Perl scripting that causes a look to cycle near endlessly (prolly until memory runs out). Really sucks; that's fo' sho'.

"I like cinnamon rolls. That's why I wish they made a cinnamon roll incense, 'cause I don't always have time to make a pan. I'd rather light a stick and have my roommates wake up with false hopes." ~ Mitch Hedberg
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 19, 2006 1:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, happened to me the other day too. Just Main and BD visible. Fortunately the rest were either intuitively named or stored in my history, so I could manually check 'em. So the simple fix- if you need to stay up-to-date on all REF happenings and can't wait for the problem to get better, bookmark each forum.

Sometimes we are responsible for more than we bargain for. In a split second the entire tide of history can be changed. But is an ideal worth fighting for when you don’t know what you believe? Can the impact of a single person truly contribute to the Greater Good? Is a human life the fair price for one man’s idea of justice? The questions never end, the answers always out of reach.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 19:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022