Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 11:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: On the other End of the spectrum...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 30, 2006 23:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*unsure as to what smiley accurately portrays current emotive state...* Ahh, I'll go with the black and white dude since he's so under-used.

Well, it appears that reality, like most of us, has two ends. As millions of faithful readers, er, maybe a half-dozen people with nothing better to do mutter, "Great, Batts' smokin' the hard stuff now", I shall explain meself. Way back a few minutes ago, whilst doing anything and everything possible to put off the AP English assignment that is due by 11:59 tonight, Idecided to visit the site at which your browser is now, more than likely, pointed and, completely randomly mind you, figured I'd give the whole leave-off-the-.com-and-let-Firefox-fill-it-in-for-you thingy, and typed in simply realitysend. It works with most of the other sites I visit so imagine my surprise (here's a hint, it went something like this- "Huh? ... meh.") when what appeared in front of me was not the REL-spear splash to which I have become accustomed, but this. It appears there is a band in Winnipeg which shares the name of this site. Or maybe they stole it... Or maybe Mints stole it... Or maybe this band is just in my head... Or maybe Canada is just in my head... I don't know, I'm sure no one cares. Damn short argumentative essay. RamblingIdiot out.

Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
boyachi

Member #92

Jan 31, 2006 1:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How did a picture of my girlfriend end up online! If you think she's POed now...

Anyway I found them a while ago...not sure how long...but a while ago. My discovery of being an Engineer with that FtRPG pad was fun though.

Oh hey I have English homework...but I HAVE NO FRIKKIN BOOK YET SINCE IT HASN'T ARRIVED IN THE MAIL! A CURSE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES! YES I MEAN YOU, SELLER GUY AND HALF.COM!

"oh and before i devour you 2 ill tell you my name is Valkyor." - My Kamaitachi
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 31, 2006 8:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hate to burst yer bubble, but that's old news.

Reality's End was stolen from me, too. My site has been around for, of course, almost six years, and I had the name ere that, too.

Other thieves include a low-tech game by Harry Hol (I think it is DOS or text or somethin') from only a scant few years ago (making me wonder why it is text and stuff) and -- most unfortunately -- a sprite comic. A sprite comic, people -- the lowest form of life on the planet (if they were living, which luckily, they are not -- they multiply fast enough as it is).
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 11:00 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022