Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 20:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Merry Christmas

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Dec 19, 2005 15:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay, so there seems to be a tree trend. My dad is allergic to the real thing, so we have a cheapo plastic one too. I like the bonsai tree idea. It sounds cute. Gingerbread sounds like fun too, but it makes me sick (as well as candycanes). We didn't make our cut-out cookies this year yet though...

Zedd, your nonna only feeds you salad? She must be neglecting her job as an Italian grandma to insist that you eat tons of everything.

Shopping is always a pain, especially this time of year. I still don't have anything for my best/only real friend... I'm bad. I wish everyone was as easy to shop for as me. Just gimme something eatable and sugary, or cuddly plushie/pillow and I'm more than happy.
Rook

Member #112

Dec 19, 2005 15:34
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sooo... candycanes make you sick, huh? That sucks. Minty fresh.

I like your peanuts day song very much, Zedd. I'd give you a peanut, but it seems I've already Fabricated this topic. Hope this'll do.

* gives Zedd a virtual RELdial since he can't solve it anyway *

Hope you don't already have one.

-- I. P. Freely
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 19, 2005 16:46
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, my nonna feeds me all the usual stuff - salad's just what we eat most of the time at Christmas due to heat.

You get tired of all-salad meals after about the second one for the season...

Christmas shopping is highly annoying, especially when you are... Slightly antisocial as I am.

*Puzzles over RELdial*

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"...with enough training, you will be able to beat ten men with your spirit. When you have reached this point, will it not mean that you are invincible?" Go Rin No Sho, Miyamoto Musashi
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 19, 2005 17:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

To be fair, "antisocial" means you have no emotion and inflict pain on living things with no regard for the consequences. You're just not social. I know it seems like the naming would amount to the same, but antisocial personality disorder is clearly defined, and I don't think any of us here torture small animals. Small people on the other hand... Shifty Eyes Hey, she asked for it.

What was this now? A Chritmas topic? Well, Jesus hates me now. Yippee!

Oh, that wacky Downunder. I always forget the opposizing of the seasons on the different hemispheres. Wow, so all those Xmas songs must be pissing you off? Laughing

"You wouldn't want your pool to leak and get water in it, now would you?"
  "No. You could get wet."
  - Chavo and Eddie Guerrero
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 19, 2005 17:58
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

OK then. I've only ever heard of it used as being not sociable. I never actually knew it was a personality disorder...

Christmas songs, piss me off? Well, when you consider that I actually LIKE cold weather... Yeah, you could say that.

"So it is said that if you know yourself and know others, then you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but do not know others, then you will win some and lose some. If you do not know yourself and do not know others, you will be imperilled in every battle" - The Silver Sparrow Art of War, Sun Tzu
Blade

Member #99

Dec 19, 2005 19:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Bleh, Feh, ug, grr...christmas for you. Surprisingly we havent had that much heat yet...January looms ominous..but ya gotta love summer storms.
  We got our Chr--Holiday Tree set up waiting for goodies to come. Went shopping yesterday. I hate carols! burn them shoot them stab them *we hates them precious* -ahem
  Christmas downunder.... I picture the BBQ and sitting with friends but the flies, oh damn i hate them.

happy Winter-een-mas! or summer-een-mas in my case.

Well I dont think I'll be showing my face around here till January (I might post a bit if I get the chance) so happy holidays and I'll catch you later.

remember, watch for ninjas

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Conker: Well, here I am! Conker the King... king of all the land! Who'd a thought that? But how did I come to this, you say? And who are those strange fellows that surround my throne? That you also say! Well. It's a long story. Come closer and I'll tell you. It all started... yesterday. And what a day that was! It's what I call... a bad fur day!
Rook

Member #112

Dec 19, 2005 19:40
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dashing through the sand,
  In a dune buggy.
  Nothing but open land,
  For all the eye to see!

In summer's heat,
  Singing songs of snow.
  A little farther East,
  The wind begins to blow!

Oh Christmas time, Chrismas time!
  It's summer there for you!
  But back here, it's holiday cheer,
  As we get off from school!

Oh Christmas time, Christmas time!
  Snowballs here will fly!
  Well here I am, all out of rhymes,
  So I'll just say G'day!

Just thought I'd explore any creativity I might have. Which isn't much. Sweat Drop

"If I were to piss on you right now, would you:
  A. Smile and ask for more.
  or
  B. Move the Hell out the way!"

--Riley, The Boondocks
TheFireToad

Member #244

Dec 19, 2005 19:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, impressive. Nice song (No sarcasm intended)!

In this world there are things that people mustn't touch. Who cares!

-Kalas (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)
Rook

Member #112

Dec 19, 2005 20:20

Not as good as Zedd's, tho. As previously stated, I'll be thinking of Zedd's song every time I hear Jingle bells. Also, as previously stated, we need holiday Icons! Santa hats! Turkeys! Pumpkins! And in Zedd's case, PEANUTS!!

"What the f*** ya'll lookin' at?"
  Ed III, The Boondocks
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 20, 2005 18:47

Yeah, cool song Rook. I agree with FireToad.

And mine was just meant to be some slightly insane and silly doggeral, which it was.

Icons? Hmmm... Personally, I think I'll have to swipe a wombat for m'self first.

* Due to climate difference, uses Steal on MadGoblin's XmasWombat to prevent it from freezing *

"...with enough training, you will be able to beat ten men with your spirit. When you have reached this point, will it not mean that you are invincible?" Go Rin No Sho, Miyamoto Musashi
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 20, 2005 19:30
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ladies and Gentlemen of RE, I give you THESE-

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.

[Edited by Battalon127 on Dec 20, 2005 19:31]
Rook

Member #112

Dec 20, 2005 21:54

A Christmas 'Hogg isn't much use if Minty doesn't put it up. Slanted Mouth But still, I like them very much, 'cept the last one. Kinda looks like a big burly bum in a Santa costume... Tongue

And thank you very much for your compliments!

-- Jaques Strappe

[Edited by Rook on Dec 20, 2005 21:56]

[Edited by Rook on Dec 20, 2005 22:02]
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 20, 2005 22:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Santa's not a bum? The dude only works one day a year. And even then it's just deliveries! Seriously though, that's kinda what you get when you take the basic smiley and draw a beard and hat on 'im. And yes, he does look somewhat bummish.
  Here's a trimmed up version: although I'm not sure Santa Claus should really be described as "trim"
  If you still don't like it, here's his hat-

If you own a DS, go out and buy Mario Kart. NOW. Best thing to happen to the DS, ever. The only better use for your $35 would be if you mailed it to me.
Shinyumo

Member #236

Dec 20, 2005 23:49
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Pffft. Santa doesn't even do the deliveries. He has his elves make his toys, and he has his reindeer pull his sleigh. All he really does is run into people's houses and steal milk and cookies, Tongue
Blade

Member #99

Dec 21, 2005 18:49

Santa steals beer from our house each christmas.

Blackness covers all I see and all I touch.
  No feeling of pain just sorrow.
  My hand loses grip of the sword I held.
  And I turn to become a true shadow.--Rikimaru's death song. Tenchu:WoH
Shinyumo

Member #236

Dec 21, 2005 20:33
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry, I meant milk, cookies, and BEER. Tongue

Rook

Member #112

Dec 22, 2005 21:13

Hey! You're only fifteen! Though I have no room to talk, seeing as I'm only fourteen...

* uses Speedyswipe on MintMan's plate and pretends to steal Shinyumo's Fake ID, but can't use bang to create one since he already fabricated. Realizing that he can no longer fabricate this topic, he becomes very upset with MintMan's safeguard system... *

- Tom: "Huey! You have to help me! I'm in jail! You don't want to know what they'll do to me!"
  - Huey: "They'll rape you. That's what they're gonna do."
  - Tom: "Whatever you do, don't tell anyone! I don't want my baby girl to know I was somebody's bitch!!"
  - Jazmine: "Was that my daddy? Is he okay!?"
  - Huey: "Ummm... Your daddy wants you to know that he's nobody's bitch."
  -- The Boondocks
Sword
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 22, 2005 21:37

Err, Rook, why would you create something that you were going to steal from someone else? Wouldn't they have to create it?

* Due to confusion uses BalancedSteel on Rook with a XmasWombat because wombats can casue a great deal of damage when used correctly *

- Zedd i Randir, The Stranger

"There are few men who can quickly reply to the question 'What is the Way of the warrior?'. This is because they do not know in their hearts. From this we can see they do not follow the Way. By the Way of the warrior is meant death. The Way of the Warrior is death" - Ha Gakure, Yamamoto Tsunenori
Sword
Rook

Member #112

Dec 22, 2005 21:42

It's just for intersting purposes. On one topic, Minty used a bang to make a point of view, while at the same time, stealing it. So he stole someone's point of view, get it? For anyone who doesn't know, a bang is an instant fabrication of an item that can be done by putting an exclamation point(!) after an item name when it is required, even if one doesn't exist. It can also be used to require someone to have an item (see above example).

- Tom: "Huey! You have to help me! I'm in jail! You don't want to know what they'll do to me!"
  - Huey: "They'll rape you. That's what they're gonna do."
  - Tom: "Whatever you do, don't tell anyone! I don't want my baby girl to know I was somebody's bitch!!"
  - Jazmine: "Was that my daddy? Is he okay!?"
  - Huey: "Ummm... Your daddy wants you to know that he's nobody's bitch."
  -- The Boondocks

[Edited by Rook on Dec 22, 2005 21:43]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 23, 2005 24:05

Is it just me, or has Rook finally read the FAQs and posted in every board, acting as though he is the smartest person in the world for doing so?

July 17, 2004, MintMan revealed the inner secrets of FtRPG:
"Necromancers don't learn dance Embarrassed"

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Mar 28, 2024 20:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022