Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Feb 21, 2020 20:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: New Twelve Days

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 18, 2005 16:42
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nah, it's all right. My other character already has a weapon, and I'd rather have both of my characters with one weapon each instead of leaving one with two weapons and the other weaponless. Besides, I really shouldn't be asking you to do any more than you already have to, right? Big Smile
Ringmaster

Member #203

Dec 18, 2005 18:40
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 18, 2005 15:14, MintMan said:

Yeah, only the active pair gets it. As all of your RPG characters are one account, you only get one.

This goes back to the Master Ball for the different LATS and LotGJ sections of the game. I guess I could make a more advanced interface fer choosin', but this giveaway is such a rare event (and multiple creatures are pretty rare, too) that I never felt coding such a deterministic function was needed.

If you want me to swap the flail to your other guy, tho', I can do that.

Dang, you've been signed up since 2004, Ringmaster? That's pretty messed up Boggle * uses Heal on Ringmaster 's coma that kept him away for so long *

Yeah, I signed up a while back, I was never reallly active on the forum but I did play the RE League a bit. Then I guess I sorta forgot about this site I visted again just for the heck of it, I joined Shadow Aura and I started visting here more often. I finally found something that i could post on so I decided to post just to make myself known...

Edit: I just won a Passing Farfetch'd (or whatever it's called) but I can't redeem it at the Malestrom PokeCenter I'm guessing that this prize is Mystery of the Guilded Jewel only... Right?
  *mind wipes everybody who saw the above*

[Edited by Ringmaster on Dec 19, 2005 12:27]

[Edited by Ringmaster on Dec 19, 2005 12:51]
Ice

Member #46

Dec 19, 2005 12:55
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Seeing as how "Baton Pass" is a GSC (LotGJ) only move, yes.

Shame Ethereal Enterprises died forever ago.
Camo

Member #5

Dec 19, 2005 18:00
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've been unable to get any of these freaken gifts, what time does it clock over in Aus?

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 19, 2005 18:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Right now, the gifts give 'bout eight hours after you used to get them. Seeing as how you Aussies used to sweep the presentry, I think it is fair that now you get next to none. * gives Camo a virtual Cookie in consolation *
PurpleKoopa

Member #253

Dec 20, 2005 11:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 17, 2005 14:33, Battalon127 said:

Aww, I was gonna give him the instructions...
  * Imparts Wisdom on PurpleKoopa anyway *
  I s'pose to idiot-proof things, I could mention that you'll wanna go to the room to the west of the entrance which is for ticket-redeeming purposes. I know, not that hard to figure out, I just wanted to be helpful...

Black and White do not exist, and shades of gray have long since passed on. All is now a full spectrum, and the most extreme closest of all.

[Edited by Battalon127 on Dec 17, 2005 14:34]

Yeah, I found that out, but I kept using the LATS version to get it - dumb me. I didn't even know the Pokecenter existed in LOTGJ.
Rook

Member #112

Dec 22, 2005 20:46
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I managed to get a Blank from some loser. Could you refresh me on how to use it?

Edit: just a capitalization error.

-- I. P. Freely

[Edited by Rook on Dec 22, 2005 21:05]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 22, 2005 23:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

blank [fill in token]

Not exactly rocket science here...

"I got my hair highlighted, because I felt some strands were more important than others." ~ Mitch Hedberg
Michael

Member #224

Dec 23, 2005 5:13
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The Pikachu present isn't working. It doesn't seem to have a game for them to go into. I tried all my accounts for the various games but none worked.
Rook

Member #112

Dec 23, 2005 7:11
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Apparently, the coding wasn't properly entered. That's what the 'rel MaelstromSurfingPikachu' is.

"What the f*** ya'll lookin' at?"
  Ed III, The Boondocks
Camo

Member #5

Dec 23, 2005 8:34

Haha! I got a B monster tonight! Rightio, all I need to do is stay up till midnight every night that's left!
  Lucky, I just randomly went online tonight after a gig, and BAM, scored!

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Dec 23, 2005 10:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, when looking at the coding, it shows that the login for the Pikachus didn't have a specification on whether it was an RE account or other. If you look...

*input type="radio" name="day" value=3 onClick="login(REL);"* Four Passing Farfetch'ds

The syntax you should ignore is in typewriter, and the important syntax is in italics. In the login for the Farfetch'ds, you can see that Login is represented by (REL), while in the Pikachu's syntax...

*input type="radio" name="day" value=10 onClick="login();"* Eleven Pikachus a-surfing rel flag MaelstromSurfingPikachu

As you can see, Login is not defined for REL, and the rel flag is probably some Perl syntax that couldn't work because REL was not defined (my guess, the entire thing is server-side). So I hope that clears it up for the the programmers out there, but for those who couldn't understand a thing...

It just won't work. Just click on the Farfetch'ds button, and look at how REL pops up by your account login, and click the Pikachu's and watch how it DOESN'T.

* Perl-based server-side scripting brings forth a PsychoProgrammer. on Michael *

EDIT: Stupid escape sequences make it not work, so I just put asterisks where the HTML carets should go.

If someone comes up to you and says:
  "I'm telling you this because I love you, stay away from the food processor!!!"
  Then you need to get your IQ checked.

[Edited by Kupoling_Katana on Dec 23, 2005 10:39]
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 23, 2005 19:08

Escape sequence? Those don't work on angled brackets! You gotta use &gt; and &lt;, foo! * uses IcicleMissile on Kupoling_Katana for feigning programming knowledge *

Also, if you looked at the code, you'd know that login only affected what cookies are to be loaded out and what label to give the Christmas page; it affects nothing of the script.

The real problem was that my tabs got replaced with spaces, a common mishaps when working with sucky stuff. Since I had just copied and pasted the line from a previous year, I thought nothing of checking it... Mean Look Yeah, I shoulda known it woulda broke right then and there.
Sword
VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 24, 2005 11:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Damn dirty foreigners, taking all the monster makings before 9 am here... Come on, its christmas eve, why would I wake up before nine?

I want a list of everyone who won so I can hunt them down. Angry

[Edited by VinnyD on Dec 24, 2005 11:17]
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Dec 24, 2005 12:00

It's server-side, so I can't tell what the real problem is (I don't code in Perl either). And I tried < and > earlier, but it got rendered before the values, or whatever you can explain it (it interpreted it and switched it to an angled bracket, then inserted the radio button, causing an amazing sight to behold, and putting font changes into syntax doen't work that well...

And about the amazing 12th present, I can see people hunting them down.

If someone comes up to you and says:
  "I'm telling you this because I love you, stay away from the food processor!!!"
  Then you need to get your IQ checked.
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 24, 2005 12:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 24, 2005 11:16, VinnyD said:

Damn dirty foreigners, taking all the monster makings before 9 am here... Come on, its christmas eve, why would I wake up before nine?

I want a list of everyone who won so I can hunt them down. Angry

Here, here! What exactly is a "monster making" anyway? I'd like to know what I didn't get...

If you own a DS, go out and buy Mario Kart. NOW. Best thing to happen to the DS, ever. The only better use for your $35 would be if you mailed it to me.
Sword
Michael

Member #224

Dec 24, 2005 16:21
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It means that the winner gets to choose a monster to be made into a B-monster next year. They also get one of the chosen monster when it's created. Merry Christmas everyone.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 24, 2005 16:55

Yup... but.... luckily, people are morons. Mike got the descript all right, so I know there weren't a thin' wrong with it. However, certain people still chose monsters that are already B-monsters released six days ago.

Oh well. They loose their shot. I may give the spots away for Boxing Day or somethin'. Here are the official spots: Fenris, Pakawjak, Alcyoneus, Wyvern (two picked this one), Hippogriff, and Sirena.
  Yup, five people picked crap like Whowie and Chimaera, which were just released Slanted Mouth Here was the exact text if you were one of the lucky twelve:
As a receiver of this gift, you get to decide one of twelve Bonus Monster species to be created over the next year. When it is made, you will instantly be given one. What species would you like to be made and to receive?
I guess people thought that something like Chimaera wasn't "created" despite existing as a B-monster in BD, but whatev. I ain't makin' twelve full-friggin'-monsters in one year! Hel, I still haven't finished Bennu yet! Besides, I only made half of those B-monsters. I can't force Gobbs or Six Grey to make 'em. Oy veh...
Afiag

Member #242

Dec 24, 2005 23:42
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have so much random free time during which I do absolutely nothing. I ought to make a monster really...or finish one or something of the sort. Or I could continue doing nothing/drawing other things.

Right...yeah, I'll do that.....In January. Or maybe February...

If we hadn't invented paper, we'd still be beating ourselves to death with our own suicide notes.

GCWorld Enter the Abyss....

[Edited by Afiag on Dec 24, 2005 23:43]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Feb 21, 2020 20:14 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019