Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 8:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Thank for giving me your passwords!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 24, 2005 21:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have something from all of you, your attention!
  Happy turkey eating for most of you blokes, hope you drot giss punk along with all that yummy food. That and at least here it is as cold and windy as the empty space known as (looks for someone who hasn't posted for a while) Spidermew's head!
  SO now that is out of the way lets talk about the Xbox360, isn't it silver?
  With that out of the way lets talk capitalism: whachoo all want fo da holidays? Me? I want my family together and a girlfriend, but to keep it real, I'm gonna just ask for...um...I have no idea since every new videogame I want hasn't been released yet. Oh! I want the Advent Children DVD... if it gets released.

So anyone with an uber cool wish list we could talk about? I mean, you gotta at least have socks, and as for underwear, it might not be much, but if you get enough, it makes a mean turban and will keep your head warm if the heating system dies( cuz I wouldn't get caught wearing that outside)

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Nov 24, 2005 23:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Definitely Advent Children DVD, dunno about anything else though on my wishlist...

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "When you have your own money, it means you've got more money to spend."-President Dubya

Afiag

Member #242

Nov 25, 2005 7:28
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You can only get Advent Children in japanese with subtitles right now, but I have reason to believe that you can purchase it in english some time in January. Not sure.

Watched the jap version though and it's awesome. But the subtitle bit is annoying, especially when Tifa talks because she talks quite fast most of the time.

The only thing I really want for christmas is a new stereo, for my old one has taken a massive crap and won't play CDs anymore. Spare laser diode anyone?

GCWorld Enter the Abyss....

[Edited by Afiag on Nov 25, 2005 7:28]
Kupoling_Katana

Member #238

Nov 25, 2005 11:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

For some reason, I always ask for the unusual things for presents. Last year, it was a Wishtech Adaptoid (if you can guess what that is), for my birthday it was a copy of NWC, and now I'm asking for Visual Basic. Oh, well.

Pyra Ultima's Cure for a Paper Cut By Syra Arcana

1: Carefully use tweezers to open the cut up.
  2: Squeeze lemon juice, or hydrochloric acid if you have it, into the cut. This will slow the clotting process.
  3: Lightly salt the cut.
  4: Apply some heavy base to neutralize the acid, like drain cleaner.
  5: Apply a band-aid made of 75% nuclear-quality duct tape, 25% briar thorns, and wait 10 to 12 weeks.
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 25, 2005 19:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

News on advent children: 2/2/06
  read it and weep.
  Me, I want necessaries, because everygame that I want that I can't buy myself is well, not out yet. I would like a practice sword to spar a certain someone, something to polish my sword with (jokes aside, yes)
  Good luck with the visual basic. Is that learning or software that you are going for?

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Nov 29, 2005 19:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I wish I could stop being sick, have the holes from my wisdom teeth heal, and not have homework for the holidays. There isn't anything that I want that anyone can give to me.

Oh well. Presents don't really matter. That's not what Christmas is for... although it is the whole purpose of the commercialized holiday season that everyone is sucked into. =/ Everybody knows that that's the only one that anyone actually cares about.

Shifty Eyes Wow, I'm really a scrooge this year.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 29, 2005 23:04

Actually, the meaning of Christmas is presents. Read up. The day is an almagam of several other close falling festivals from many regions in which gifts were exchanged for the purpose of merriment. Christmas was just, "Okay, keep your pagan party, but do it for the big J, even tho' he was born in spring time."

So, buy 'em ups, boyos.

"Mint Man, that was no help, jeese, at least you could puke somthing on me!"
  - SpiderW, ie: Camo from RE's Days of Yore
Camo

Member #5

Nov 30, 2005 4:39
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 29, 2005 23:04, MadGoblin said:

"Mint Man, that was no help, jeese, at least you could puke somthing on me!"
  - SpiderW, ie: Camo from RE's Days of Yore

Woah, I can't remember those days, I had another account?
  Hahaha, I used to be such a hilarious character!

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 30, 2005 12:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, somehow I don't think anyone was up for accuracy when they decided to make "Jesus born"=Dec. 25. Think about how many manger scenes you've seen with SNOW. It was in the freakin Middle East, how much snow do 'ya think they had? I know not a big point, it's just something I find slightly funny.

Used to SpiderCamo? You're still cracking people up to this day. Frankly I keep expecting Gobbo to put up a Camo Shrine somewhere, immortalizing some of the best Camo one-liners.

~RazorBakk
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 8:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022