Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 20:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: All R.E. Members Unite! Post or Die! Post or Die!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Rook

Member #112

Dec 23, 2005 16:31
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm... I see. I miss that. I read it all the time, but I don't believe I ever posted. I prolly would have just screwed it up. Speaking of old stories, what on earth is a Wizard's Shackle?

-- I. P. Freely
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 26, 2005 3:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*Ahem* a wizard's shackle would be a form of binding that not only binds the captive physically but magically as well, nullifying magic on and conjured but the subject, but I doubt it would block an offensive magic attack at the bound.
  These chains are usually made of quiksilver.
  ... and if this is an item I haven't seen yet in this site's games...I have no idea at all Boggle

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 26, 2005 4:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, it is a Celtic nine-eyed leech used typically to trip horses that appeared shortly in Fall of Yggdrasil, but thanks for playing anyway.

"Daddy, I'm afraid of the dark..."
  "Oh honey, that's just silly. The darkness isn't what's going to kill you..." ~ SMBC
Blade

Member #99

Jan 16, 2006 18:13

The question on everyone's keyboards:
  How goes it Gobbo? Big Smile

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Conker: Well, here I am! Conker the King... king of all the land! Who'd a thought that? But how did I come to this, you say? And who are those strange fellows that surround my throne? That you also say! Well. It's a long story. Come closer and I'll tell you. It all started... yesterday. And what a day that was! It's what I call... a bad fur day!
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 16, 2006 23:53

Er, it goes... disenheartened Shifty Eyes

Originally, I was all psyched for it, but, then, as the persona came out more as IRL descriptors, the hoard of "I have a cloak and sword with blue jeans" really took a hamper to my enthusiasm, and then I took a nap...

Still a possibility, tho', but, just... a sleepier one.

Take my love, Take my land, Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me.
  Take me out To the black, Tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land And boil the sea, You can't take the sky from me.
  Have no place I can be Since I found Serenity, But you can't take the sky from me.
  - Firefly Themesong
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 17, 2006 11:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I said it before, and I'll say it again, "Teh Original!" Well, cloakedness anyway. Can I help it they're so cool? If you want a little more variety, you could show me getting my clock cleaned by a BD familiar, as an artistic interpretation to represent my absolute suckiness at the game... Just a thought.

Each individual hair in Chuck Norris' beard has a beard of its own.
Rook

Member #112

Jan 20, 2006 21:53
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey! If anyone's getting clocked, it's gonna be me! Don't give up, Gobbo! I want to see how this will turn out!

"Surrender now and I will destroy you... peacefully" -- The Regis V from Megas XLR
Sword
msanis

Member #7

Jan 22, 2006 22:49

Again I make my annual return. Sorry to see you are disheartened, Goblin requiring anger managment classes. I suppose my character sort of fit that description. If you want me to make a few variations that would better-individualize my character, feel free to ask. Wink

...Sanity is a figment of your imagination.
Afiag

Member #242

Jan 23, 2006 13:35
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If I were you...I'd just say to myself "Screw it" and draw the less interesting ones however you want to.

I'm off to turn down some tacos...

If we hadn't invented paper, we'd still be beating ourselves to death with our own suicide notes.

GCWorld Enter the Abyss....
boyachi

Member #92

Jan 23, 2006 15:27

Whats wrong with tacos? How can one not love tacos? Unless its THOSE kind of tacos, then I can understand better. Personally I find that guac tacos kick some major arse, but then again, guac kicks major arse to begin with.
  * uses Shiver * Personally all this cold steel flying around makes me feel on edge *dies as punishment for bad puns* I'm down for fighting with my fists (or whatever I have at this point) but I think maybe we should be standing in a field of flowers...possibly dead flowers...a good middle point that isn't too flamboyant or too emo. Like black ground maybe.
  Just throwing ideas out if ya need them.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 23, 2006 15:54

On Jan 23, 2006 15:27, boyachi said:

How can one not love tacos? Unless its THOSE kind of tacos, then I can understand better.

I can't! Big Smile

Oh, snap! Oh, snap!

Seriously, tho', that had been the original plan for the non-participant ones, but tide of "I'm in jeans" kinda was a downer. Then 'gain, when watching several back-logged NG collabs semi-recently, I can see that 95% of people usually put even less thought into their personifications. I mean, hellz, most just had on the "just a single colored t-shirt and jeans" bland-o-rama set up, completed with, of course, meaningless Animesque hair and eyes. Blarg.

"You wouldn't want your pool to leak and get water in it, now would you?"
  "No. You could get wet."
  - Chavo and Eddie Guerrero
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Jan 23, 2006 17:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've been getting better though, right? *puppy dog eyes that do not resemble anime eyes* Right? *runs off to recreate personified self*
Afiag

Member #242

Jan 23, 2006 18:18
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not in much of a mood for food, that's all. Tacos just don't sound very appealing today.

Well, my jeans could always be replaced with cargo pants in a violent shade of purple.

Ideas are like pants. You use them proudly untill you realize that they're not yours.

GCWorld Enter the Abyss....
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 23, 2006 18:50

Still refusing tacos? Down Afiag goes on my list; up Tris goes for recanting the sins of fake anime!

At any rate, you are still missing the point, Afiag. It wasn't just that everyone looked the same -- every was simply a person. No one was something fantastic, such as a non-human species or at least altered in some serious way. Sorta disappointing among the goblins and frogment and... well, that was 'bout it, wasn't it? Now you see why we got so disappointed! * to lead the originality fray, uses Frogformation *
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 23, 2006 19:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Meh, I'm not much for non-human transformational...things...and besides, I think my person is the only paladin out of 'em...

...I don't know, a half-human half-eagle would be a bit too predictable...although a depiction as a Laguz Eagle (FE:PoR) would be rather sweet.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  All your base are belong to us.

Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 23, 2006 22:53

On Jan 23, 2006 18:50, MintMan said:

Sorta disappointing among the goblins and frogment and... well, that was 'bout it, wasn't it?

So what's Cheet? Last I checked, cats were decidedly non-human. But then, how many people actually specified human. They mentioned dress, hair, weaponry and the like, but said nothing specific of anatomy. If you want originality, get creative with the nondescript. Give someone scales or a tail (edible or non) or something.
  * Because his GI system is unaffected on the net eats the giantTaco with relish *

Chuck Norris was going to spend a relaxing day watching television when one of those commercials for Trix cereal came on. Angered by what he saw, Chuck Norris spent the rest of his, what was supposed to be a relaxing day, roundhouse kicking every child he came across. He would then shout at them, “Trix are for Chuck Norris.”
Sword
Zedd

Member #76

Jan 24, 2006 1:26
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Then there was that half-dragon guy, if I remember correctly...

Well... Zedd has been... Fairly heavily thought out... I could try for more detail if it would help, though I'd prolly just end up confusing the populace...

If it would help, give him a bamboo staff as well as the dai-sho. The only things I can think of to make him look less human are that there is always a wind blowing his hair and cloak around, you could give him elfy ears and/or glowing eyes.

Or I could actually draw a picture of him that... well, didn't suck. Can't see that happening any time soon though.

To sit on the fence is a dangerous call, but someone's gotta do it.

[Edited by Zedd on Jan 24, 2006 2:38]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 24, 2006 9:08

Again, I think my words are missed... yet again. * To mask the situation, uses FluffyCloud with its un-harsh symbolism *

I was saying how seemed a bit toned down until pointing out how legions of other people can't even think as much as to get themselves out of a simple t-shirt.

And the sticking scales on random people wouldn't really fly. I mean, the personif generally bears symblance to the named person. Scales on Boyochi = WTF? As I had said before, I did plan on taking much liberty with the "fill in the blank" aspect of the given descriptions, but, when they largely came out as "modern day with swords", sticking robo-boots on any Joe would just seem out of place.

I'm still heavily considering alternate idea number 3, however: Everyone as a Hostess snack cake! Lick

"My food is problematic."
  - River Tam while trying to eat an ice planet, Firefly
Sword
Ice

Member #46

Jan 24, 2006 16:05
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nah. I don't want to eat myself. Incidentally, as anatomical differences go, my original screen names that Icey derived from all happened to be "Icehawk78" (taken from the pokemon Articuno, so creatively).

So you know, a hawk that happens to be able to be made out of ice is always interesting.And not a feathery bird like the actual Articuno. Much more in line with a Peregrine Falcon made out of ice.

°(~.~)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2006
Blade

Member #99

Jan 25, 2006 18:00

I want wings ^^ Black feathered wings! And a black trench coat with red sigils on the back. And big strapped biker boots, leather pants (not as much detail), AND a BIG sword that is strapped to my waist (samurai style)...as for a face...Anime-esque possibly with fangs of some sort.. oh and did I mention that the left arm is robotic. Yep, I'm a Cyborg-Avenging-Angel Big Smile Oh and my familiar is some long haired wolf (kinda like a husky) <-- there's your animal, go nuts!! Big Smile

* class changes to Warlock *

The Sword and the Sickle
  The sword sang on the barren heath,
  The sickle on the fruitful field
  The sword he sang a song of death
  But could not make the sickle yield
  William Blake

[Edited by Blade on Jan 25, 2006 18:02]
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Apr 24, 2024 20:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022