Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 10:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: All R.E. Members Unite! Post or Die! Post or Die!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 21, 2005 13:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I... see nothing.... so I'm happy Big Smile

This picture is gonna be better than I ever thought!

Viva la raza!
Lerioi

Member #252

Nov 22, 2005 11:31
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I look like a Gothic (but I am a Christian) just in Gothic clothes. I have boots look like two clawnails (huge), I'm still a humanoid/dragon with long ears. I died but came back alive some time ago.

"When you're willing to get out, you'll find a way."
  Lerioi to Lero

msanis

Member #7

Nov 22, 2005 22:59
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Haven't been active for a bit due to... insane events...

Anyway, I've taken a look over your work... and I must say... I am quite impressed. I swear, aside from the cape-like flow going on in the back, that coat looks very similar to the one I actually wear; What with... the elongated sleeves... and well.. practically every detail about it actually. Dot Mouth

Anyway; it seems you matched my description perfectly. I am pretty happy with the sketch.

...did I mention that I liked it? Boggle

...Sanity is a figment of your imagination.
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Nov 23, 2005 11:06
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That picture... Is about ten times more awesome then anything I could have come up with. Awesome work.

And now...

* Watch in amazement as Lunar Mage class changes to Rogue changing to a second level class for the first time since FtRPG came out *

Yes, I am really that lazy. Upside Down Smile

"I'm sharpening my knife, kupo!" - Moguo, FFIX
Rook

Member #112

Dec 1, 2005 20:47
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Don't forget me! I'm here! I haven't been on the forums much, but I'm here!
  Lemme see here..... Anyone play Soul Calibur II? I'm thinking Yunsung's outfit (the white one) with messy brown hair (like manga) and a medieval sword across my back (in a right-handed position). Koumori could be there, too if you're doing familiars. oh and green eyes.

"Do not panic. You will all die" -- The Regis V from Megas XLR

[Edited by Rook on Dec 1, 2005 20:47]

[Edited by Rook on Dec 4, 2005 20:29]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 4, 2005 12:19
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dang, I was hoping you wouldn't say anything before I got it made, Rook, as you are one of the few people with a name that is actually picture-able without input. I had a castle/bird scheme all made up, too. In fact, you can find it in the updated group pic sketch.

Full of small pics of forgotten members!

I mean, when someone has a name like "Lunar Mage" or such, I can go, "Okay, wizardy and moony. Easy enough," while names like M Sanis are, "A little help, here?" I mind neither one, of course, but since you were actually one of the first REers to be planned out, it's kinda a "drat" moment. And, I see you elected to CC a copyrighted character. Hey, that's great... Flat Mouth

Seriously, I mean nothing by it, but is RE the convention for sword toters?

And, nay, no familiars will appear in the picture. It's solely for the whole of RE's members, giving no mention to the games.

"If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying."
  - Los Guerreros
Afiag

Member #242

Dec 4, 2005 14:05
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Much love for the pics Gobbs.

Sword toters, haha, you're right. A little cilchéd I think. Praise for the swords though, I own one. The midieval ages seemed quite fun, it wasn't illegal to decapitate your neighbor for either making off with all your alchohol not returning your various 'borrowed' posesions.

GCWorld Enter the Abyss....

[Edited by Afiag on Dec 4, 2005 14:07]
Rook

Member #112

Dec 4, 2005 20:18

Well if you had something in mind, use it! I kinda the castle/bird thing! Ignore my last post.

Hey, where Am i? I don't see me? Am I that little guy?

"Do not panic. You will all die" -- The Regis V from Megas XLR

[Edited by Rook on Dec 4, 2005 21:08]
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 5, 2005 1:43

M Sanis...makes me think of a cross between samus and mantis.
  So I'd say cyber insect.

Or maybe a cute fairy with a battle axe.
  Nah.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 5, 2005 23:40
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mm - just had a thought. Since my whole character is supposed to be a sorta humanoid-cheetah, mebbe he shouldn't be so... um... buff? Tongue Lol, if you could make him a little less broad across the shoulders, and er... make him look a little faster (however the heck you would do that - I don't know, lol)...

Go nitpickers! Away!

- Cheetarius
  It doesn't think,
  It doesn't feel,
  It doesn't laugh or cry;
  All it does from dusk to dawn
  Is make the soldiers die.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 6, 2005 12:38

Obviously, you don't know your Gobbo, Cheet.

It either has gotta be really buff or really skinny; in-betweens do not exist in his universe.

MSanis can't be a cyber-insect; I think we already said that these pictures are not supposed to be what we look like in real life.

What is the deal with all the swords? I mean, 'specially since everyone just has a plain ol' sword? What about your sabers, falchions, claymores, rapiers, scimitars, or anything else that would at least make you sound original? Better yet, you could choose from one of the other thousands of weapons available.

Just lookit Gobbo and his... um... hook blade.... which is just a sword.... that is inefficiently bent... for added bluntness... against skeletons! * accidentally brings forth an obscure nerdy knowledge *

Viva la raza!
Sword
LeeTupper

Member #42

Dec 6, 2005 17:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, that was fairly spot on for me... Wow... And I likee my corner seat!

[Edited by LeeTupper on Dec 6, 2005 18:03]
Rook

Member #112

Dec 6, 2005 20:56

I like swords! Swords rock. They're classic. And sharp. And pokey. Um, yeah.

Hey wait a minute? Is that CamosSexyWhore over there on the left?

Now I see me! I'm that one below blade, right? Awesome.

-- Seamore Butz

[Edited by Rook on Dec 6, 2005 21:04]

[Edited by Rook on Dec 6, 2005 21:07]
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Dec 6, 2005 21:35
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 6, 2005 12:38, MintMan said:

...sabers, falchions, claymores, rapiers, scimitars...
Viva la raza!

Yes! The draconic vacuum will have a claymore attachment! (Cuz' I read Rakkety Tam a biit too much.)

"Never argue with idiots, they take you down to their level and beat you with experience
msanis

Member #7

Dec 6, 2005 23:19

On Dec 6, 2005 12:38, MintMan said:

Obviously, you don't know your Gobbo, Cheet.

It either has gotta be really buff or really skinny; in-betweens do not exist in his universe.

MSanis can't be a cyber-insect; I think we already said that these pictures are not supposed to be what we look like in real life.

What is the deal with all the swords? I mean, 'specially since everyone just has a plain ol' sword? What about your sabers, falchions, claymores, rapiers, scimitars, or anything else that would at least make you sound original? Better yet, you could choose from one of the other thousands of weapons available.

Just lookit Gobbo and his... um... hook blade.... which is just a sword.... that is inefficiently bent... for added bluntness... against skeletons! * accidentally brings forth an obscure nerdy knowledge *

Viva la raza!

Wow... a discussion on my forum name, eh? The case is that I actually mixed up a bit of my first and last name in that one. It really isn't based on any character... and is generally... extremely generic. Not really interesting, in other words. Strange thing is, I think I've come across a few other forums/groups/etc having a member with the same group. One example being I tried to join some MMORPG a friend recommended a while back, and it turns out some other guy has the same wierd name. I guess a few people had the same (or similar) first and last name, and then extroadinarily had the same idea. Wierd. Dead

Seriously... a cross between a mantis and Samus? That's just screwed up! I'm a guy, and don't particularly have the appearance of an insect! In other words Minty; no... I hate to break it to ya, but I do not happen to look like a cyber-insect in real life. (Though that'd be pretty damn awesome...)

Oh... yea... I do have a sword. I happen to have a katana. It doesn't really have a blade that is particularly that sharp though. Probably since it is more meant for decoration than it is... slashing through flesh, bone, marrow, and all those other nice things. Wink

Why do I do this to myself?!?!
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 7, 2005 24:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, not everybody has a sword. I gots me a staff baby! A sword-staff! I kid. But frankly I'm surprised no one been more specific. I'd've thought someone would have at least mentioned the Masamune or something (mostly because I recently came across one for sale for about $280 and it has visited my dreams nightly since). So, yeah, no maces? How about guns, whips, shurikans, brass knuckles, baseball bats, pepper spray, fuzzy dice on the end of a stick? Get creative peeps! * Randomly throws a Funkydice at Camo *

A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon
sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!

[Edited by Battalon127 on Dec 7, 2005 24:14]
Sword
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 7, 2005 2:52
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lol, I've got to admit I was unaware of the problems in my statement - I can stick with what he's got now then, so he won't waste any time trying to get it just the way I want it. Big Smile This way he can finish everyone else's characters.

Hm... on the whole weapons thing, if I were to have one (which I'm not, I already said that - claws are good if you know how to use them, lol), I'd probably go with a flamberge (my step-father actually used to own one, although it was dulled) or a sappara with a weighted blade, to make slashes more effective. And none of that sissy bronze, lol. I don't feel like having to clean and sharpen the blade every time I use it. Slanted Mouth

-Cheetarius

[Edited by Cheetarius on Dec 7, 2005 2:53]
Sword
Afiag

Member #242

Dec 7, 2005 5:51
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Of course the Masamune has been mentioned, fool. Boyachi has one.

GCWorld Enter the Abyss....
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 7, 2005 6:13
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Lookin' good, I must say. I should upload a picure of Zedd as I draw him sometime...

Oh, and I hate to sound too pedantic, but Cheet, by flamberge do you mean the wavy-bladed sword or the knightly sword? 'Cos I think the proper term for the wavy one's flambard...

* uses BalancedSteel on Cheetarius with a Flambard to show him what I mean *

- Zedd i Randir, The Stranger

"There are few men who can quickly reply to the question 'What is the Way of the warrior?'. This is because they do not know in their hearts. From this we can see they do not follow the Way. By the Way of the warrior is meant death. The Way of the Warrior is death" - Ha Gakure, Yamamoto Tsunenori
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 7, 2005 18:02

Pfft, that was half a month ago. I wasn't really paying attention...

Note to self, kill boyo, take sword...

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4  5  6 
Apr 20, 2024 10:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022