Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 17, 2024 21:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: How is BlueCladVagrant

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 18, 2005 22:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, but saying "I don't believe in God because how could he always exists" sorta requires you to violate the first law of thermodynamics. If God didn't always exist, then either energy or matter had to have existed forever under any scientific theory you use.

The Big Bang didn't create anything; it just rearranged it. No matter what, something has existed throughout all time, and, of course, according to relativity, all time is technically occurs at the same instant (just not an instant of time as we know it), so something doesn't even have to be eternal to last throughout all time; it can sorta be like a cosmic burp.

Besides, just because we believe in God doesn't mean we think he said "Welp, time to construct the earth like a sculptor!" If that is what you think of us, you obviously have not been reading this post at all.

As I have said, why would physics be made only to be constantly disregarded by their creator? Even God would bow to his own laws; what kind of example would He be setting if he didn't?

Again, I'm not one of those crazies that thinks God is sittin' up there, moving every single occurance in the world. God doesn't make earthquakes; he made the world. The world makes earthquakes.

And again, this isn't a deep-seeded philosophical debate; this is more of a rantin' spot for things that either side does that we hate (even tho' that wasn't the original purpose). Then we'd actually be bringin' out the hurt, but that would require a huge delving into physics and the few good parts of Gnostic Christianity that go way beyond the scope of such a humble topic.

Besides, I shall not allow an argument in this forum unless there are fit debaters for all sides. I don't need any people rantin' on half-formed thoughts pulled from the butts and popular media (which largely resembles the former) again and again; we have had that problem in the past all too much, and it led to me introducing the topic locking function Slanted Mouth
  It just gets tired when obviously unskilled hippies start sounding like a broken record.

Viva la raza!
Camo

Member #5

Nov 19, 2005 4:49
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

god's a top bloke!

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Trumpkin

Member #251

Nov 21, 2005 19:43
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Let us not forget the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Also known as the Law of Entropy. It states that entropy is a measure of disorder and that nature tends toward maximum entropy for any isolated system. In other words all things tend toward disorder. Another way of stating this is that energy spontaneously disperses from being localized to becoming spread out if it is not hindered from doing so. Given the Second Law of Thermodynamics how can one explain the increasing complexity of life, the universe and everything? I would say that this is evidence of a Creator.

My candle burns at both its ends; It will not last the night; But oh, my foes, and oh, my friends; It gives a lovely light - Edna St. Vincent Millay:
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Nov 22, 2005 1:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think it's more of evidence that there will be a definite end of time when the universe reaches maximum entropy...unless the parallel-universe theory is true, in which case there will be a cycle of big bang and maximum entropy forever.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  The best Mario club, only for the best Mario fans!
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 22, 2005 6:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I seriously suggest that you actually look into the "theory" of parallel universes and realities, which is a "theory" just like all of quantum physics Slanted Mouth Sci-fi plays it up to be something that it is completely not.

Anyway, Entropy states that eventually, everything will be one big bla. Since even multiple space-times react with one another, all realities would suffer the same en-bla'd-ness

Viva la raza!
Mwc01

Member #250

Dec 6, 2005 11:05
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok. I put down a topic with my apology in it and what happened to it? If it was deleted, why? Is what I did here too bad for me to even post again to give my apology?

Ok...I put my apology down...what happened to it?
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 6, 2005 12:29

No, it's 'cause you already apologized as far as I remember. I mean, you even put it in your sig.

That wasn't the reason it was deleted, tho'. It was just 'cause there is no reason to bring up ancient history. Seriously, man.

Viva la raza!
Mwc01

Member #250

Dec 8, 2005 11:06
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh. Ok. I was just needing some clarification since I didn't even get to a see a reply to that topic. Well, I guess I'll see everyone around...

Ok...I put my apology down...what happened to it?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 17, 2024 21:32 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022