Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 23:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: We've Been Invaded

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Camo

Member #5

Jul 30, 2006 8:31
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I bet she's flat.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 31, 2006 21:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, c'mon people. I am partly to blame. I mean, I did vent about her for two or so years across several blogs and forums, advertising my hatred until concocting an idiotic plan against someone who made me feel bad years ago. That sounds exactly like stalking in my book...

... oh, wait.... that was her Smile

My fave part of her whole little rant was the vagueness in which she mention prior activities, even tho' she mentions this post which chronicles all of her previous deeds quite well. I mean, "if I remember correctly, he implied more than once that women were nothing more than objects to him." Yet, in this very post, we linked and revisited the infamous topic that started it all and clearly showed that only one off-handed Camoism was the only construable sexist remark made.

That, and since no one in this forum has ever denounced Nazis, we are all apparently Nazis.

I also enjoyed how she stated how crazy I was for saying that she vehemently denied this all, and then proceeded to quote the entire log of... her vehemently denying involvement. I mean, she pretty much tried to say the internet broke, and that is why all of the trails led to her. That is such pure, flawless logic that it can't be denial.

I wish she woulda posted the AIM transcript. That one featured me saying "... C'mon! That's you, Crazy Mai!" a more times, especially when she started saying a lot of the things she did under the tokyo_ok handle.

And what's with that last thing about "MintMan: god of the web... ?" The blutty 'el did that come from? Did I insinuate this, or does she just really not understand the concept of Google allowing me to find all occuranced of my name and where're her handles may roam?
Pikang

Member #230

Jul 31, 2006 22:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jul 29, 2006 17:10, MadGoblin said:

It... couldn't... die!

So we both post-dig. Amazing...

His friggin' name is Junk Man, do you really need a description? He might as well been named Heaping Pile of S*** Man.

-Syd Lexia, on Mega Man 7's Robot Masters
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 1, 2006 24:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jul 31, 2006 21:47, MintMan said:

That, and since no one in this forum has ever denounced Nazis, we are all apparently Nazis.

And what's with that last thing about "MintMan: god of the web... ?" The blutty 'el did that come from? Did I insinuate this, or does she just really not understand the concept of Google allowing me to find all occuranced of my name and where're her handles may roam?

I guess it was impossible to convey my emotions with my response to Ice's Nazi statement, so I'll openly say that Nazism is evil. Having lost my great-grandfather to the Nazis (for being a Jew) and having my maternal and paternal grandfathers both be part of the conflict, for me this is a very no-nonsense matter. Don't consider me an emotional freak, but this is an important part of my family history and I certainly take offense at anyone who dismisses Nazism or talks about it lightheartedly.

As for the latter, 'tis explained by sheer stupidity. 'nuff said.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  The best Mario club, only for the best Mario fans!
Camo

Member #5

Aug 1, 2006 2:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hitler was a sensative man.

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
goku32

Member #118

Aug 1, 2006 20:22

Dont you love condescending broad generalizations? I sure do!!!!....not. By the way Mint, I love that one part in your forum with her "

*Dies of a heart attack*

*realizes he has no heart*

*stands back up*

If you ask me, and this is just my personal oppinion, She's either just wanting attention or is one of those "special" feminists that think that if women arent treated BETTER than men then its sexism. I've taken some harsh treatment on these boards, but I dont go to other sites yelling "ALL THE GUYS AT RE ARE PIGS AND SHOULD DIE!!!" I didnt even lessen the ammount of time I spend on this site, repeatedly defending Kinghill from the huge group of people that keep attacking it (dont ask, its annoying me. Lol.) This is prolly one of the sites I spend a good portion of my time on. And as for Camo.....wtf (said while laughing). There you have it! My unwanted oppinion. Now lets all burn on goku32! Smile

If looks could kill, my profession would be staring.
Camo

Member #5

Aug 2, 2006 5:47

Burns 32 Gokus

c**t me up scotty
Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 3, 2006 19:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

NEVER QUESTION THE CAMO! I guess.

Two things-
  1- On Jan 28, 2006 13:10, I said:

Dat Nazi stuff's only funny when it's not true.

To clarify- NAZIS ARE BAD, BAD PEOPLE. They are not cool, but can be quite hilarious when mocked and/or savagely beaten.

2- "MintMan: god of the web" should make its way into random parts of this site, considering it is at least true for this site.

* simply because I've been meaning to do this for a while, and Goku just gave me a chance uses 616 on goku32 *

On Jul 30, 2006 8:34, Camo said:

NOTE: You can piss ANYWHERE as long as you mop it up.

[Edited by Battalon127 on Aug 3, 2006 19:30]
Sword
goku32

Member #118

Aug 4, 2006 14:57

On Aug 3, 2006 19:29, Battalon127 said:

* simply because I've been meaning to do this for a while, and Goku just gave me a chance uses 616 on goku32 *

[Edited by Battalon127 on Aug 3, 2006 19:30]

Wow...I've had you mad that long?

If looks could kill, my profession would be staring.
Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 4, 2006 18:35

No, not you, although I can see how it would seem that way. The tech I used was a Crossed tech. What I meant was I had been meaning to cross the tokens for a while. I kind of forgot that when you cross techs, it doesn't say so, it just displays the final tech being used. I targeted you because your "lets all burn on goku32" gave me an opening. So, nothing personal. Sorry about implying otherwise. I'm a nice guy. Really.

* As a token of good faith, uses Wisdom on goku32 (that should remove the curse) *

All this has led me to suddenly wonder something else. I, without thinking things through, put Blast, Shadow, and Curse together in the same technique. So, when I use it, is the curse status inflicted simultaneously with the Shadow+Blast, thereby healing my intended target? If so, I think I screwed up.

If you don't like someone, why bother pissing them off to begin with? Just go for the kill. ~Cheetarius
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 6, 2006 22:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I never found this before. Writings about RE and The League starring yours truly, the god of the web Big Smile

Haven't got around to reading it yet, but it seems very detrimental to me.

"You're single in your twenties. When you're thirty-nine, you're just alone." - Nick Griffin
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 7, 2006 24:37

"The one who struck fear into millions of hearts."
  "from what little that could be seen, it was obvious that Kato wasn't in the best of moods."
  ""Incompetence! That's all I get in the glorious empire I've built!" "
  Sounds like she's got you down to a T! Shame it seems to have ended at Chapter 2...

PS- No I did not actually read all that as it was very anime-centric. I basically skimmed for REL references.

boyachi

Member #92

Sep 7, 2006 1:48

Ok...let me get this straight. She wrote that combining the pokemon storyline, with your pokemon storyline.
  No wonder she called you the god of web. Last person from real life that I assigned as a villan I at one time idolized.
  *Whistles* wow

Would mucus be a good lubricant?
Rook

Member #112

Sep 7, 2006 16:22
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

WHAHAHAHA!!!!! (retarded laugh)

What an idiot! She bases a fanfic on the one person she hates the most! It's too much!

And she didn't get the plot anywhere near right. it's been a while since I've read it, but the meteor storm was what caused the Pokemon to mutate, right?

And she's a bad writer, too. Since when do you call an Apocalyptic Deathstrike a "shower?"

This is what I call an 'Oh s***!' moment.
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 7, 2006 17:03

It wasn't so much a meteor storm as it was... a meteor, but yeah, that's what causes the mutation and the current situation of the REL world -- a big ol' rock called the Moon Stone.

I'm going to have to read the bulk of her story when I am in a bad mood. It'll be sure to cheer me up Smile
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Apr 24, 2024 23:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022