Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 4:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Bestiaries?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Sep 8, 2005 17:21
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've had NO luck finding a good online bestiary. I wanted to do some research, but Encyclopedia Mythica wasn't complete enough. Can anyone help?

Squidward: "Are you trying to put me in the nuthouse???"

SpongeBob: "No, just into this hole."
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 8, 2005 18:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A perdicament, indeed.

That is truly one of EM's flaws. A lot of the stuff they have is very glib. Wikipedia has a lot of information, as its designed by visitors, but this still is normally the more common stuff. Occultapedia has less coverage than EM but tends to be a bit thicker when it does. I believe there is old school bestiary action at The Medieval Bestiary for a classical fix.

Then, of course, if you are lucky, you could chance upon your local libraries stash of arcana, which is rare and few if any.

American by birth; Angry by Choice.
  - Kurt Angle, Olympian Gold Medal Wrestler
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 8, 2005 21:07
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wik scares me. The fact that it has an entry about the game Frequency that spans more than the length of one's screen is...disturbing. Cool, but disturbing.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Afiag

Member #242

Sep 8, 2005 21:34
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

When the net fails you head for the old fashioned and most reliable information source, books. Wink

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed...

[Editted by Afiag on Sep 8, 2005 21:37]

[Editted by Afiag on Sep 8, 2005 21:39]
Rook

Member #112

Sep 8, 2005 21:57
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I think I'll check out the library. I was hoping to find something online, but oh well. Thanks!

"Surrender now and I will destroy you... peacefully" -- The Regis V from Megas XLR

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!!!!! 242 members? how long have I been gone?????

[Editted by Rook on Sep 8, 2005 21:58]
Afiag

Member #242

Sep 9, 2005 6:03
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, there are 245. Those are just the people who have bothered with Master Accounts though.

The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed...

[Editted by Afiag on Sep 9, 2005 6:05]
Rook

Member #112

Sep 9, 2005 16:27

Yeah, I was just lookin at yours.

"ACHOO!!! Sorry, I'm allergic to bulls***." -Detective Spooner from "I, Robot"
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 4:40 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022