Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Sep 25, 2020 22:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: *tiptoes in*

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Blade

Member #99

Sep 2, 2005 4:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 27, 2005 8:45, MadGoblin said:

2) There were not four or five total n00bs that were pwned, beaten, and banished from RE.
  3) Free puppies were handed out to all. * gives Evenfall a puppy she missed receiving before *

What happened to Hated and was he one of the aforementioned 4?

Where's my puppy? Big Smile

Homer: (in japanese) Should we tell them the secret of inner peace?
  Bart: (in japanese) No! They are foreign devils!

Camo

Member #5

Sep 12, 2005 5:45
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I haven't been banished in a while...
  I think I can count for 3 or 4 noobs.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Cheetarius

Member #10

Sep 12, 2005 22:53
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Quite a lot more than that, I should think.

In fact, you're so newby that, figuratively speaking, you're approaching awesome forum guru from the other side. Weird, huh? I guess that kinda makes you a veteran and a noob at the same time... wait a sec. That means I'm not the only one anymore. Frown

- Cheetarius, Home-Grown And Brought To You Fresh By Your Local Produce Store...
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 6, 2005 19:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I guess this is a wide spread message, but...

Has anyone from days of yore who "came back" actually stuck around, or have they all parted ways again? Slanted Mouth

Come to think of it, has everyone at RE parted ways?

"I am a leaf on the wind."
  - Wash, Serenity
Sword
Ishamael

Member #142

Oct 6, 2005 22:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not everyone's gone. I still drop by once in a while and try to contribute to discussions I find interesting once in a while. On the other hand, said discussions crop up rather rarely, considering how much the traffic on this forum has gone down.

It's too bad the RE commununity seems to be drifting apart. This is a good site, and the awesome thing about the forums here is that the people who are annoying are either not annoying enough to make you want to kill them, or don't post enough to be as annoying as they would otherwise be. (at least that's what I find)

“Cloud is being his usual annoying self.”
  “Absolutely”
  – Yuffie and Tifa in Advent Children (one translation, anyways...probably not what the makers meant...but it’s still funny)
boyachi

Member #92

Oct 7, 2005 15:09

I think simply it could be the start up time for everyone, you are just starting to buckle down in school or college, the job is starting to get more hectic because already people are getting ready for thanksgiving and sadly that holiday season that is now nothing more to me than a commercial opportunity.
  So, yea people will be back for that funtastic holiday season before last minute shopping, no worries. Especially if you give out free ponies,which... you technically do come to think of it.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Zedd

Member #76

Oct 7, 2005 16:59
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I think even I (with my relative new-ness) can remember a time like this before.

Perhaps it's simply that little of interest is happening (RE and real world) to talk about at this point.

- Zedd i Randir, The Stranger

"There are few men who can quickly reply to the question 'What is the Way of the warrior?'. This is because they do not know in their hearts. From this we can see they do not follow the Way. By the Way of the warrior is meant death. The Way of the Warrior is death" - Ha Gakure, Yamamoto Tsunenori
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 7, 2005 18:15

Newness? Zedd, you're an older member than Boyo, and he's considered an REgular+!

Usually, by the who, school time is when everyone gets back into RE. With the routine of fun from summer crushed by the daily grind, people recall RE. However, this college point is good. I know we lost most any trace of Writer77 after he hit a tough patch in college. That, or he got a girl friend. We all know that ends any time like this. I mean, really, if we all had girl friends, the internet would not exist!

"Fruit: good. Cake: great. Fruit Cake: Nasty crap."
  - Jim Gaffigan
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 7, 2005 19:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Oct 7, 2005 18:15, MadGoblin said:

I mean, really, if we all had girl friends, the internet would not exist!

That is most correct. Yeah, that'd never happen... ever.

School really cuts into not having a life. Rarely having time to use the internet is not cool.
Camo

Member #5

Oct 8, 2005 6:20

RE will never be rid of my good self.

Yes SSS, you really do need a girlfriend... badly...

c**t me up scotty
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Sep 25, 2020 22:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020