Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 8:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: *tiptoes in*

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Evenfall

Member #32

Aug 27, 2005 24:07
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Boo! *giggles insanely* I haven't been here in so long... no one's gonna remember me! *tiptoes out, still laughing*

To all newbies, real and relative, yes, I'm a crazy individual. MintMan probably doesn't need the insanity (or the useless post), but it's here anyway, darn it. ^_^

[Editted by Evenfall on Aug 27, 2005 24:10]
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 27, 2005 24:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Can it be? Evenfall, my top former Battling Dragons enemy, hath returned? And this makes the third veteran RE member to return this summer!

Some things you missed:

- Forum: the RPG, the senless thing of senselessibility
  - BD version 4.0, where Kamaitachis now rule
  - The release of The Shadora Collections
  - The appearance of Interactive Story Writer Black & White

At any rate, welcome back!...and I hope that you will figure out BD4 soon enough that you and I may cross swords again...

* uses Fortunaga on Evenfall to create greater luck in catching up to the current RE *

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  The best Mario club, only for the best Mario fans!
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 27, 2005 3:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I knew evenfall wasn't just that cool song from FFXI!
  Yea, welcome back. We could use a some old underdogs, and maybe a pair of new underwear or two.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 27, 2005 8:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, guys, Ief has been around all this time, just forum-absent. If you look, Doomstar was still tearing it up in the tourneys and such. She just sunk back in to the less vocal ranks of the REers.

So, really, she doesn't need an update on all-things-RE, but rather a forum recap:

1) Things slowed down.
  2) Things sucked up.
  3) Repeat steps (1) and (2).

Shifty Eyes Oh, wait, I'm trying to incourage her to stick around... What I meant to say was:

1) Things were great, always.
  2) There were not four or five total n00bs that were pwned, beaten, and banished from RE.
  3) Free puppies were handed out to all. * gives Evenfall a puppy she missed receiving before *

However, it's always great to get an oldbie back. I mean, dang, look at that member number! So low! Double digits, baby!

"Fruit: good. Cake: great. Fruit Cake: Nasty crap."
  - Jim Gaffigan
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 27, 2005 12:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Doomstar? 'teh blutty 'el you talking about? Evenfall's BD familiar is Fallen, not Doomstar!

...or am I totally confuzzled, as usual?

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "And one of the things we've got to make sure that we do is anything. -President Dubya

SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Aug 27, 2005 20:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Welcome back! How could we forget you? >__> With some of these creepy guys you might wish that they had forgotten.

LE, you must be very confuzzled. Doomstar is my sister on BD with her monoceros Aurora. Evenfall just happens to be another REer female with a ceros.

Wait... A second look tells that it is most likely Gobbo's fault for your confusion. What he said made sense not of.

[Editted by SailorSassyStar on Aug 27, 2005 20:53]
Evenfall

Member #32

Aug 27, 2005 22:55
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ah, my old rival. *bows to LieutenantEagle* I see you have remained here where as I have ventured to new terrains and braved new foes. It would be a pleasure to one day do battle with you again, once I have re-mastered my skill and re-kindled my dominance over blind luck. Until then, weasel keeper...

*does some weird ninja-esque bow/gesture thing*

Yeah, I know, that was kinda random. Boggle

Ah, and MG, I'm the other chick with the 'ceros. He's not as impressive as Aurora or Apostle, but Fallen's my baby. The one who has an insane amount of valor points (come on, people, I haven't been here in over a year and I'm still on top in something?) and still probably can't hit a Hrimfaxi to save his own skin.

Yay, I still inspire mass confusion! ^^ Now then, I want stories. There must have been something cool that went on while I wasn't around. It's been a year! What happened to cause mass influx of new people? How have all the oldbies been?

When in doubt... chase butterflies... Ooh, shiny... *runs after a tractor trailer that speeds by* Whee!
VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 28, 2005 1:53
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, LE covered the new stuff pretty well. Besides that a bunch of unimportant boring stuff happened. RoR recently restarted, which doesnt concern you at all, of course a chick in the story would make for...fun. Boggle

Fare well in our BD fight too. Well, well enough to lose but have it almost be close.

this is a simple signature
  except for being big

MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 28, 2005 3:22

Yep, my bad. With the rarity of a she-RE, you think I'd be able to keep them straight, but I don't. I should just delete that prior postage and use skillful modification to edit out any trace of my idiocy, but I'll leave my assery up for the ages Dead

So, more correctly, HOLY CRAPPLES! 'TIS EVENFALL! OMGWTFBBQ! Truly, the re-dawning of RE is at hand. This is like the seventh seal being broken as a divine regement is being summoned to combat evil (ie: n00b wave) or something. I mean, I think the only thing that could make this summer or returns more momentous would be if Chiriru Mai came back...

I said "momentous", keep in mind, not better...

"You look good for someone who was hit by a car."
  "Thus being the only time ever that it can said that I 'look good'."
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 28, 2005 11:15

Actually, I doubt you'd have trouble hitting a Hrimfaxi now, since the age of three-spells-and-attack is gone like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow...now you get to set a grid of twelve spells/techs/skills. You can even hit a Kamaitachi more than occasionally! (...unless you have Gungnir relic, which makes misses do 25% damage of what would've been a hit...call it the Kamaitachi-Killer) However, with the new system, Monoceroses (and typically any Equine types) have such low Agility that critical strikes are untypical against them...so, bewares.

Also, I think you'll be interested in the Kings of Seasons tourneys; we've been under Camo's reign for winter, draggy1234's for spring, and now mine for summer. Shall we have a king, queen, or a despot refusing to surrender power for autumn-time?

And Vinny, how could you say I summarized everything well when I forgot to mention Endless Night's Dream!? Or was that before Evenfall's departure?

Finally, to those of you who remember my crazy summer of 2003 (literally), did Evenfall leave before or after then?

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." -President Dubya

VinnyD

Member #9

Aug 28, 2005 13:18
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

END was a good idea, but it lost support. Hell, I was the most excited one about it here, but somebody can't stick to only one cool game a year. I'm not saying it won't come back, but we'll probably have to wait for an anniversary or birthday or april fools day or some other arbitrary date.

And what exactly happened in the crazy summer, I was here, but I don't recall anything.

The Official Man's Man of RE.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 28, 2005 15:03

I made a lot of senseless posts that were fortunately quickly forgotten and forgiven. I believe I mentioned already that I was diagnosed with leukemia in May 2003...but in late June 2003, I showed remission status (no blast cells).

Unfortunately, the induction chemotherapy used in the very first critical moments is an addictive steroid, so by tapering that down, I entered a period of withdrawal for about two weeks, a time during which I scared everybody - and the thoughts I relayed were only about 1% of the raging mess within my mind, at that time. Thankfully, that's all over now...general maintenance isn't that bad.

My pathetic health aside, I need to warn you, Evenfall - Healing and Curation are completely different things. A Major Curation does nothing more than have a higher chance to remove negative status effects. Monoceroses cannot actually restore HP in battle, except for the usage of some relics.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "When you have your own money, it means you've got more money to spend."-President Dubya

[Editted by LieutenantEagle on Aug 28, 2005 15:06]
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 29, 2005 17:57

I think Aftermath and The Search were also missed...um...oh, there's that war in Iraq, communists have started to fight with homosexuality to change their primarly color from red to purple, Jesus moved to suburbia, Gobbo can't keep women straight(poor guy), and its just been revealed that Ice was actually MintMan, as well as KeroKato, Geirrek, Rex Ranarum, and Grundun's Incitement 18.
  Who woulda thunk?

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 30, 2005 17:22

On Aug 29, 2005 17:57, boyachi said:

Gobbo can't keep women straight

Why am I quoting that? Inside jokedom!

"9 out of 10" Laughing

"I'm going to special hell."
  - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Aug 31, 2005 16:50
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Aha! I knew it! This place has been holdin' out on me. I knew that there had to be somebody else out there who wasn't above making a random post ^_^ (Not to mention as lacking in sanity as me (b^_^)b.)

Penguin Power!

[Editted by Dragon_Kirby on Aug 31, 2005 16:51]
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 31, 2005 17:05

Actually, there are a lot more than just you. I typically just get to them first and delete them.

Standard rule that should apply to any forum: if you make a post that no one wants to read, then you should not have posted it.

Non-sense and hilarity are very different things. One is a waste of time and deleted by me or other mods. People should not have to see a new post made, click the forum, go into the topic, scroll down to where they last were all just to see "Me too" or some other angering gibberish.
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Aug 31, 2005 20:04
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So...Would an acknolegdement of your statment be a worthwhile post, or would you assume I've read it? It seems the definition of spam is a little broader here than on most forums really...

COOKIE!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 31, 2005 20:52

Yes, yes it is.

Of course, the standards of most forums is.... CRAP!
  I would like to try an' shoot a li'l higher than that... it really isn't hard.

Rex Ranarum @ Deviant Art - Because I shouldn't limit myself to ruining just one web site!
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Aug 31, 2005 22:41

'Pose you're right, I've held back many a post here because of your standards...t'would perhaps explain why I've only made 37....38 posts in all this time...

(But I'm still wonderin' how to use this here wind token...Am I supposed to combine it with Strike or Blast or something?)

COOKIE!
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 31, 2005 23:14

"'Pose"? * wonders where the 'S' went and what magical journeys it had *

No... you can just use :wind... 'tis FtRPG -- nothing it does has purpose ever. You are supposed to use FtRPG commands in conjunction with current threads, just how in a normal, non-FtRPG forum you could bop someone over the head for being an idiot.

Fwo examplar... * brings forth an EvenfallAutomaton to wreak havoc on the countryside * Heh heh heh.... stupid peasants.

"This is America, Jude. We cheat up -- not down." - Max Weinberg
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 20, 2024 8:49 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022