Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 2:35 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Mintman's Birthday (Challenge) for 2005

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4 
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 18, 2005 23:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

But...Zedd has been legal for sometime now... Shifty Eyes

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Sep 19, 2005 24:45
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe if I wasn't a newbie I'd know this already, but apparently Mint is a perverted old man...most likely a hermit *nod*

*braces self for inevitable LandSmite* You all know it's the only thing he uses.

MANGO!

[Editted by Dragon_Kirby on Sep 19, 2005 24:47]
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 19, 2005 10:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Silly Dragon Kirby, I only hurt people for saying things that are true.

Boyachi however... * uses Toss on boyachi with a LargeDeath for insinuating Zedd over Tris, even tho' my statement was directly targetted at her * Ha! See? I dun always use LandSmite.

Oh yeah, Zedd's birthday is also (most likely) fake since it is the default value put into the master account sign-up page.... and January 1st.

[Editted by MintMan on Sep 19, 2005 10:13]
Sword
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 19, 2005 17:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks boyo. That was nice.
  Somethings will just never change though. Even if I told of my pimples, callouses, and demented yellow toe nails I would still be desired.

Honestly, Zedd, yours by far was the coolest. Mine is just so... plain. I still can't get over the fact that I didn't get second place this year.

MM, would it be possible to trade in my other prizes for a skinfaxi? It would make me very happy... Artimis needs a twin. I just need to figure out another way to spell Apollo...
Battalon127

Member #25

Sep 19, 2005 18:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Legal? Unless I'm badly mistaken, legal age is 18 here in the good ole US. And if I'm wrong, I have been drepriving meself of a LOT in the past two-thirds-of-a-year. (128 days until my birthday)

Self-esteem is for pussies. ~MintMan
Zedd

Member #76

Sep 19, 2005 18:59
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, we both think the other's is better. So there ain't a great deal'a point arguing over it. Though I'm gonna have to learn how to colour smoothly sometime Tongue .

And yeah, that birthday of mine is fake. I'm a couple months younger than Tri S. So...

- Zedd i Randir, The Stranger

Satsujinken, Katsujinken

[Editted by Zedd on Sep 19, 2005 19:00]
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Sep 19, 2005 20:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Somehow...I had the distinct feeling my mentioning it would cause you to attempt to prove me wrong...

(Okay...now I see this bottle here...Perhaps another trial and error to see what that does?)

Penguin Power!
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 19, 2005 20:57

Oh, foolish Batt. You need to bone-up on your law.

In most of the civilized world (British empire and Europe and such), the legal age is sixteen. Here in the g'd ol' US of A, it goes by state, most of which have an age of sixteen.

In fact, it is primarily New York, California, and Virginia (thus DC) that have ages of consent set at eighteen, and since people have a strange idea that these three places are the only things that comprise America, they get the false idea that our age of consent is much higher than almost every state's actual law dictates.
  And note that it isn't the country-bumpkin hick-states that the hippies are so convinced comprise our nation, either. Even New England -- and super Puritan Massachusetts -- has the age of consent set at sixteen. Eat it, hippies!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4 
Mar 29, 2024 2:35 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022