Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 12:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Mintman's Birthday (Challenge) for 2005

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4 
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 25, 2005 24:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Got a kinkos around you? they should be able to scan stuff for you...

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Camo

Member #5

Aug 25, 2005 1:27
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Teenage Mutant Ninja Internet Girls?

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
msanis

Member #7

Aug 25, 2005 12:46
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 25, 2005 24:26, boyachi said:

Got a kinkos around you? they should be able to scan stuff for you...

No... actually. I've only even HEARD of Kinkos due to commercials... I think (I get the same commercials as some other states around me). Believe me, I've been drawing for quite some time. If there was a way to do get it on my computer or on the internet that easily, I would have done it by now. Stupid Kinkos... Shifty Eyes

Why do I do this to myself?!?!

[Editted by msanis on Aug 25, 2005 12:47]
Camo

Member #5

Aug 25, 2005 19:33
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm sure you'd have a net cafe somewhere, try there, or even a computer shop, I'm sure if you offer em a few $$ to scan up a few pics and email em off they'd be more than willing. Could even try a library maybe?

c**t me up scotty
msanis

Member #7

Aug 25, 2005 20:14
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My library has a copy machine and a printer. No scanners. Meh... well I'll try and see if I can find some method of sending it out. If it works, great; otherwise well... I'm sure someone else will win. Tongue

The insignia of the Apocalypse engraved upon his blade. the day approaches...
Camo

Member #5

Aug 28, 2005 4:26

Even so, I'm pretty sure none of your little images will be anything compared to the songs I wrote for Mintman!

c**t me up scotty
Zedd

Member #76

Aug 30, 2005 6:36
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Alright, here's my submission. Pretty bad, but I dun really have time to try to draw anything else by now, so it'll have to do.

here

- Zedd i Randir, The Stranger

Satsujinken, Katsujinken

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 30, 2005 11:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Better than anything I'd do, anyway. The best form of dragon I can currently produce is by playing the Dragon Variation in chess Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "When you have your own money, it means you've got more money to spend."-President Dubya

Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Aug 30, 2005 12:25
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe you can take a digital photo of your drawing?
  Just an idea >__>

Penguin Power!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 30, 2005 17:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Dang, Zedd, that thing is awesome. You know, principally...

I'm gonna have to strain my eyes in trying to make out who all the movie goers are. (all I can make out is Ems and I)

If this made sense, I'm obviously not trying hard enough.
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 30, 2005 18:08

I thought I saw someone with a world for a head, but I am not quite sure what that is all about Boggle

I also enjoy the Nid/Ryu rivalry, which is a much better replacement for the old Nid/Hrim rivalry that is now defunct Shifty Eyes

Man, this contest is getting the most entries ever, and buggered part is -- they are all from old people! Where were you when there was actual thought put into the contest?
Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 30, 2005 22:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That's pretty good Zedd. Well, it's at least better than my entry. At least it's all hand-drawn/colored/whatever. Originally mine was gonna be too, but I screwed up and had to do some time consuming splicing from one drawing and pasting into the other, and I wasn't about to spend any more time trying to get lettering in there. I have homework to do.

And as a big bonus, concieved in a state of extreme tiredness, and created in the matter of two minutes, the Idiot Detterent (patent pending) Inspired by a real life user-of-these-forums who shall remain anonymous and my sleep-deprived, school-assaulted mind.

Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time when he's only partially mad. And this is the time when he's going to throw his best parties. ~SNL

[Editted by Battalon127 on Aug 31, 2005 24:21]
Zedd

Member #76

Aug 31, 2005 3:17
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

There are, as far as known characters go, Gobbo, Ems, Zedd and Vinny's green knight-like person.

Other than that, there are other, made up things, like the guy with the world-head, someone with one of those strange cork-hats that keep the flys away, Frankenstein's Monster and a couple others.

That's all, I think.

EDIT: I just noticed how bad the colouring for the 'exit' was, so it's now fixed.

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"So it is said that if you know yourself and know others, then you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but do not know others, then you will win some and lose some. If you do not know yourself and do not know others, you will be imperilled in every battle" - The Silver Sparrow Art of War, Sun Tzu

[Editted by Zedd on Aug 31, 2005 4:03]
Cheetarius

Member #10

Aug 31, 2005 15:58

Mm. I'll get mine up once I upload it to my site. Mine is very, very sucky. Slanted Mouth All it is is one of the Shadora monsters with some embellishments, lol.

Edit: Well, I guess I should point out that it's actually my favorite Shadora monster. My entry.

Edit 2: The top font is Verdana, I think, but the b-day message is in Diamond Fantasy, a font I picked up a few years ago... Not sure if you can still find it now, lol. Mebbe I'll even get around to doing something a bit better than this, but I don't know.

- Cheetarius LITE, The New & Improved Version, now with Less Caloric Intake!...

[Editted by Cheetarius on Aug 31, 2005 16:00]

[Editted by Cheetarius on Aug 31, 2005 16:03]
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 31, 2005 16:54

Erhm...I can't see the font, but the grand span of white-ness speaks volumes. I am able to visualize the first pencil sketches on this site, as well as the countless forum replies made over the years. The nimbus color is carried by each of the availible pokemon and is also honoring the famous Nidhogg splash, while it captures the holy END and Divine powers of Shadora.

A very intellectual piece.

Sadly I do believe that not only will intellectual work with n00bs but also it would contrast with the black background tied to the site, save for the JohnPaul splash.

Also the Angelfire logo would have to go, since it contrasts with the rest of just white picture.

* plants a virtual AbstractArt tree *

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 31, 2005 17:52

Boyachi, if you are saying, as I think you are but it's hard to tell, that you are getting an Angelfire blocked image page, copy the link and paste it into your address bar. It will show up then.

Stupid random sig not appearing twice in a row. I'll fix that.
  Some hotels don't have a thirteenth floor. They skip from twelve to fourteen because people think it's unlucky. But you still know what room your really in. If you fall out the window you'll die sooner. ~Mitch Hedburg

[Editted by Battalon127 on Aug 31, 2005 18:03]
Cheetarius

Member #10

Aug 31, 2005 22:34

Feh, forgot AngelFire does that crap. I'll stick up a page for the image so you can see THAT instead of the stupid blank void.

My AngelFire Correct Entry!

- Cheetarius, Spamming The Known Universe...

[Editted by Cheetarius on Aug 31, 2005 22:38]
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 1, 2005 17:04

Well now I must revoke my previous critique...as it doesn't fit, cept for the intellectual part, thanks to the symbols. COol stuff.
  BTW, where/how are all the friggin Nidhogg pictures hidden? I mean the king of summertime isn't accessible from the adoption images page! Making sense this isn't!

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?

[Editted by boyachi on Sep 1, 2005 17:14]
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 1, 2005 21:16

On Sep 1, 2005 17:04, boyachi said:

BTW, where/how are all the friggin Nidhogg pictures hidden? I mean the king of summertime isn't accessible from the adoption images page! Making sense this isn't!

What 'hoggs are you talking about? King of Summertime is a Kamaitachi, not a Nidhogg! And the TripleAssault pic URL is the same as that exact pic in the bestiary.

* uses HolyCutter on boyachi for thinking FoxMcBlur is a 'hogg *

As for Nidhoggs...if you're that desperate to find where the Nidhogg ability pictures are hidden:

1. Challenge a Nidhogg on BD.
  2. Wait for one of the random images to be an ability pic.
  3. Right-click and press Properties.
  4. Highlight the URL and press Ctrl+C.

Enjoy!...or what is written above is incorrect (as is my custom).

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Sep 2, 2005 1:33

Well no shy Tshirts my friend, I'm saying that http://www.realitysend.com/bd/images does not hold the king of summertime picture, even though the properties of the Jpeg places it in that exact place. So I'm just wondering why somethings are hidden and others aren't.
  BTW, you can use this trick to find files, usually images(dur) on most non uber-huge sites. Of course you won't always find what you want...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4 
Apr 19, 2024 12:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022