Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 8:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Woah....

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 5, 2005 13:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No one ever noticed that if you post at the midnight hour instead of 0:34 (For ex) it would be 24:34? Jeez.
  * uses Shair on Battalon127 *

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 5, 2005 19:06
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, I'm pretty sure we were well aware of it, but I, for one case, just wanted to make light of the person who actually didn't know Laughing

It's just like the real thing, only cuddly.
  - Myth Busters
Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 6, 2005 15:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah make fun, its why I open my big mouth. At least it's better than blasting me. * uses shimmeringShield *
  Seriously though, isn't Australia practically in a time warp by itself? I mean they have Christmas like almost an entire day before we do! Always getting the best 12 Days contest goodies...

It's only a matter of time before the mosquitoes get smart enough to form a swarm in the shape of a hand and unzip the tent flap to suck us dry. ~Me and a couple of friends during a canoeing trip in Northern Minnesota after retreating to our tent at 9:30 to escape the hoards of mosquitoes
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 6, 2005 19:48

The Twelve Days give-aways still operate on Eastern Standard Time as does everything else at Reality's End. Localizing would not be fair at all.

Aussies simply have a more decent hour when it begins, unlike the rest of us who have to be up at the stroke of midnight.

"Villains always have an antidote. They're funny like that." ~ The Tick
Zedd

Member #76

Aug 6, 2005 20:01
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

In Australia, at least where I am, your midnight is our 3/4 pm, depending on DST. So yeah, we get 12 days stuff easily/quickly.

And we're only in a time warp in your mind, Battalon. It's all in your mind...

* uses ShiningSteel on boyachi with a RandomPeiceOfCheese *

- Zedd i Randir, The Stranger

"There are few men who can quickly reply to the question 'What is the Way of the warrior?'. This is because they do not know in their hearts. From this we can see they do not follow the Way. By the Way of the warrior is meant death. The Way of the Warrior is death" - Ha Gakure, Yamamoto Tsunenori

Edit: I called Battalon Boyachi. Sorry people!

[Editted by Zedd on Aug 7, 2005 7:33]
Sword
wyvernofab

Member #162

Aug 6, 2005 23:37
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

CHEESE!? Where?!

What on earth IS it that has kept RE alive over the years?
Camo

Member #5

Aug 7, 2005 3:17
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 6, 2005 23:37, wyvernofab said:

What on earth IS it that has kept RE alive over the years?

ME!!!!!!!!!

c**t me up scotty
Cheetarius

Member #10

Aug 7, 2005 11:16
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

He was asking what was keeping it alive, not what trying to kill it. And, therefore, I'd have to say it's the fact that Mint comes out with relevant updates more often than most other online game places. Go Mint!

Edit: Oh, and yeah, welcome back Anaconda. Long time no see.

- Cheetarius, Home-Grown And Brought To You Fresh By Your Local Produce Store...

[Editted by Cheetarius on Aug 7, 2005 11:17]
Camo

Member #5

Aug 8, 2005 6:00

On Aug 7, 2005 11:16, Cheetarius said:

He was asking what was keeping it alive, not what trying to kill it. And, therefore, I'd have to say it's the fact that Mint comes out with relevant updates more often than most other online game places. Go Mint!

I think my over the top posts make sure he comes on, deletes them, then gets back to work, see I've only gone on about s*** forever to keep the site moving.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 8, 2005 18:35

How utterly touching Camo, I never realized how much you cared about us and this site!

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
weirdymike

Member #241

Aug 11, 2005 18:15
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

of course he cares! this site rules! it has four games on one site lol* fabricates a MachineGun *
  now... if only I could use this in R.E. League..

Smoke all you want. You're going to get hit by a bus.
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 11, 2005 18:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have no comment at this time. Wavey Mouth

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  The best Mario club, only for the best Mario fans!
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Aug 12, 2005 24:23

On ya Camo mate! I learned to read so I owe you a beer!
  I'd fab a beer but it seems I'm too much of a mojor RP'er. Which sucks. Oh yeah mints, beer emoticon beer emoticon!

[IMG]http://www.rsbandb.com/sig/sigs/b/blade455.png[/IMG]
boyachi

Member #92

Aug 12, 2005 13:14

* gives Camo a beer *
  From the gentleman in the corner. The one not wearing the prom dress.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Aug 12, 2005 18:00

Ahhh, I had a few beers last night, it being my birthday and all!

Battalon127

Member #25

Aug 12, 2005 20:09

Happy Birthday Camo. * gives Camo a virtual monkey as a present * As a bonus, this monkey has been trained to steal beer from people for you, useful since most people who read that sig of yours never pay up (I would but I can't fabricate anything else here).
  On a (almost) related note, how old does one have to be to drink down under? Legally that is.

Self-esteem is for pussies. ~MintMan
Sword
Blade

Member #99

Aug 12, 2005 22:43

eh he he he....legally....is it 16....or 18?? I cant remember....but illegally...a lot of people around my town started at 13-14.

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Conker: Well, here I am! Conker the King... king of all the land! Who'd a thought that? But how did I come to this, you say? And who are those strange fellows that surround my throne? That you also say! Well. It's a long story. Come closer and I'll tell you. It all started... yesterday. And what a day that was! It's what I call... a bad fur day!
Camo

Member #5

Aug 14, 2005 8:10

18... but I think I started drinking down town at 13, never got in trouble so I think the legal age is actually about 10.

Zedd

Member #76

Aug 14, 2005 16:18
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I actually think 18 is just the age when you can legally BUY alchohol. No-one seems to care if you drink it before then... Or so I hear.

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"So it is said that if you know yourself and know others, then you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but do not know others, then you will win some and lose some. If you do not know yourself and do not know others, you will be imperilled in every battle" - The Silver Sparrow Art of War, Sun Tzu
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 23, 2024 8:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022