Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 30, 2020 2:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Back again, for the second time!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4 
Spidermew

Member #89

Jul 13, 2005 19:41
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I wonder if anyone even remembers me here...
  I used to have a sight too... and a gym....
  Why i remember when the first version of the re league was introduced
  then the new version, oh and the big server crash and everything had to start over... yeah....

So its been a while eh? like what 3 years sence i was here last?
  whats new...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comSpiderMew, The Super Hero PoKeMon
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 13, 2005 20:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I don't think it has been three years... at least I hope it hasn't Wavey Mouth Maybe two.

Well, you've already noticed one of the new things, I see. Your heralding entrance was sorta thwarted by your return via Shadora. Goblin told me about you... and then you attacked me.... so I had a heads-up.

What's new, you ask? Pretty much anything that isn't the RE League. That hasn't changed a bit since last you were here, but I am sure everything else is beyond unrecognizable.

Wow, all the oldies are comin' outta the woodwork for the summer. * brings forth a n00bSaver on Spidermew * I'll take more elders over more newbies any day!

Yeah, I just checked. You signed up for the forums two years ago, so it would be quite impossible for you last activity to be three... unless you concocted some sort of vile Robit! Fiend! Prophet! Thing of evil!

[Editted by MintMan on Jul 13, 2005 20:58]
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Jul 13, 2005 23:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Your sig used to be a whole lot bigger.
  Well, my post count used to be a whole lot smaller. Yea, I think you missed FtRPG. Mebbe END, but you found shadora apparently. * uses CaptainPlanet * The power to find out is YOURS!

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Sword
Spidermew

Member #89

Jul 14, 2005 24:41

On Jul 13, 2005 20:52, MintMan said:

Yeah, I just checked. You signed up for the forums two years ago, so it would be quite impossible for you last activity to be three... unless you concocted some sort of vile Robit! Fiend! Prophet! Thing of evil!

[Editted by MintMan on Jul 13, 2005 20:58]

Shhhhhh!!!! your not susposed to know about that evil thingy i had to use to umm..warp and loose sence of time....

actualy really i suffered a blow to the head by someone at my work and that brought about strong urges to rule the RE league and find out what happend to that battle i started after i got my monster, when that was new and stuff... I really did get hit in the head and have brain trama... im ok if i dont do anything other then sit arround the house...If i had money (sence i cant work cuz of the head injory i was given when someone hit me form work and im fighing to get workmans comp) I cant afford to start my site back up... But i will!

im sorry did i rant there for a second?

Yeah it used to be bigger, i used to use the bigger spidermew pic in the sig... but that would be mean of me to use that over and over when i have a smaller image

Shadora, yeah... I like am a major force at sucking at that... well being that i wasnt arround when it was introduced.. So umm yeah im trying to get the hang of that... and ive been playing a bit of END also but not good enough to get any high scores yet, but one day!

[Editted by Spidermew on Jul 14, 2005 24:50]
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 14, 2005 4:07

Shadora just came out this year. In fact, it was only a few months ago. And nevermind not being out at its release; not is the perfect time to start playing. A lot of people left over the summer (schools out and whatnot), so the pool is relatively smaller now than it would normally be.

Just don't make those oh-so-strange newbish mistakes like setting a general out in the corner so that half of its pattern goes off the field Sweat Drop How are you supposed to get any tile count from that?

Oh! And then there is the whole "I just tied you and am losing, but I won't act until you do!" Yeah... someone won't act when you're losing; they don't have to.

Let's see... what else? Try picking some fights with names you don't recognize. The roster here at RE is pretty much the same as it was when last you were here (sadly enough). I think the only change in Shadora is Apocalypse, which is just msanis in disguise.

Dang, a head injury? Is that what it takes to get people to come to Reality's End? This gives me an idea....
msanis

Member #7

Jul 14, 2005 11:22
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Vaguely... just very VAGUELY do I remember you. I beleive I saw that... "spider-mew" somewhere around here before. Nice to see you around. The updates around here are pretty cool, I actually have taken a big liking to Shadora. Dangit Minty, you revealed my (not so) secret identity!!! Meh... I just thought I should use a slightly more... appropriate name. Come to think of it, my BD account name DEFINENTLY is horrible. Afterall, I used someone else's email for the username (I don't know WHY, at all, that I would do that.) Meh... whatever. A bit of variety ain't harming anyone. Wink

ANYWAY, good to see ya around. Don't expect too much discussion on the forums... on this section anyway. From what I can tell, it looks sorta dead. So sad... Frown

Why do I do this to myself?!?!

[Editted by msanis on Jul 14, 2005 11:22]

[Editted by msanis on Jul 14, 2005 11:28]
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 14, 2005 15:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

...Hmm...what have I to say, except for the fact that I feel like a newbie not knowing you, although I've been at R.E. close to three years now.

At any rate, welcome back, and I concur with MintMan's statement:

Returning Members > Absolute N00bs

* fabricates a WelcomeBackPin *

* gives Spidermew a WelcomeBackPin *

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end." -President Dubya

Sword
Spidermew

Member #89

Jul 14, 2005 15:44

Well thanks for the warm welcome back everyone
  *sticks on the welcome back pin*
  *bleeds to death for sticking my self with the pin*
  Dead

Sword
Lymfada

Member #214

Jul 14, 2005 17:04
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well I am a newbee here. Dont know ya yet but glad your back. This is prob the only site I have bugged as long as I have.

Lym
  What does not kill you makes you stronger
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 14, 2005 18:12

You may be new, but you're old where it counts, Lymfnode -- age. In fact, you and Spidey here are similar in that respect; you are some of the only members that are older than Gobs and I. The other two I know of are Ryuujin (who I think is older) and some thirty-year-old DeviantArt/BD chick Myrror, I think. That one threw me for a loop when I found it out Boggle

Yeah, things have been entering the summer lull. Normally, the summer meant a resurgance of n00bisms, typically picking up a few more regulars like LE, but it always brought a wave of anguish that angered all of the elders. Ninety percent of the bannings prolly took place in the summer. See, isn't learning fun?

Purrfectvirgo... Wavey Mouth I can change that for you if you want. I don't think anyone should have to suffer a name like that.
msanis

Member #7

Jul 14, 2005 23:42
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Erm... yea... this is off topic, but... yea... I wouldn't mind changing that name, now that you mention it. Shifty Eyes

I think that was one of my relatives screen names quite a few years ago. For some bizarre reason I used it as my account name. No idea why... bleggh... D'oh

Ok... so what to change it to? Hmmm... I really don't care if it is either Apocalypse or Msanis (almost anything is better than the current name, and I'n too lazy to think up a new one). However, since the log in is for a game rather than a public account, maybe I should just go with Apocalypse. Yea... sure... let it be Apocalypse. That just makes it easier for everyone to recognize me... from BD and Shadora, anyway. Tongue

Why do I do this to myself?!?!
silver_ketchum

Member #17

Jul 15, 2005 10:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey SpiderMew! Your one of the few things that remind me that I'm at least a semi-oldie. I'm glad to see you back, especially since I just got back myself. Nervous Anyways, I just wanted to throw my two cents in, and just so Mintman knows, I'm only fifteen. Boggle I dunno if that'll throw you for a loop, but I just felt it was important to say.

-Silver

[Editted by silver_ketchum on Jul 15, 2005 10:10]
Sword
Spidermew

Member #89

Jul 15, 2005 11:19

On Jul 15, 2005 10:09, silver_ketchum said:

Hey SpiderMew! Your one of the few things that remind me that I'm at least a semi-oldie. I'm glad to see you back, especially since I just got back myself. Nervous Anyways, I just wanted to throw my two cents in, and just so Mintman knows, I'm only fifteen. Boggle I dunno if that'll throw you for a loop, but I just felt it was important to say.

-Silver

15?!?! Dang... and here i am turning 22 in october....
  way to make a guy feal old.. I already walk with a cane...

msanis

Member #7

Jul 15, 2005 14:53

Hehe... maturity does not come entirely with age, but mostly with experience. Not that I, in any way, am an elder (really, since many people from Minty's old OLD site still hang around), but I at least have some semblance of sense... maybe. Oh yea... I'm 17. Heh... I'm still an engineer and a programmer. It sucks though. I missed out on a high-paying summer job because of my age. Google was making a promotion for programmers to make money by writing Google a few relatively easy programs (meant to promote programming as a career path I guess). Each person on a team, no matter how many people were in it, would be getting approximately $4,500.00 (each). Of course, there was an age limitation; me and my group are only 17. Thus the idea died, as well as our dreams of a quick method of earning cash... so sad... Frown
  (By the way, the promotions deadline was a while ago. Now that I think about it, if I mentioned it earlier... some people around here could have gotten some money... oops... Wavey Mouth )

What was the point of that again? Erm... yea. I THINK what I was trying to say was; younger people aren't necessarily less intelligent or less mature. It is only MORE LIKELY that they will be, but not definently. Wink

No purpose, No goals, and quite pointless.

[Editted by msanis on Jul 15, 2005 14:56]
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 15, 2005 16:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Right on, msanis. You get a dose of good luck for that correct statement. Darned teenage stereotypes. Oh, and since the topic has gone to age-mentioning, I turned sixteen this April.

* uses Fortuna on msanis *

Did you call me a regular, Mints? I was never a regular, disappearing for months at a time, and so it probably would continue had Shadora not appeared. However, in just two years I'll be off to college, and...well, biophysics major isn't exactly something that gives spare time.

Hmm...90% of banishments, eh? Was this the same several years back, or have more newbies appeared consistently? I mean, when I first came here three years ago, either I was in the small percentage that aren't banned, or...stuff.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Border relations between Mexico and Canada have never been better." -President Dubya

Sword
Zedd

Member #76

Jul 15, 2005 17:27
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Spidermew... I actually think I vaguely remember your first re-coming. I can't, however, remember if I actually had an account back then. Anywho, welcome back...

I'm fifteen. Sixteen in October. Seems to be the relatively poular age group.

* just for the heck of it class changes to Dragoon *

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"...with enough training, you will be able to beat ten men with your spirit. When you have reached this point, will it not mean that you are invincible?" Go Rin No Sho, Miyamoto Musashi
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 15, 2005 18:38

Yes, 'Goony Zedd, 'tis seeming quite popular. I'm thinking it has to do with hooking people at a younger age, and the ones left are all about in the same group.

Teenage stereotype? 'Tis true for the most part. Don't be causin' a ruckus 'round here, yungin's. * creates a GetOffMyLawnBomb to show his true, agedly age * You've been warned Tongue

There really are not that many people from the original RE left. Gobbs, Six Grey, Spidermew, Camo, Cheetarius, Ash10... that's about it. Two of those are my brothers. And Ash only counts vaguely.

I should prolly open the Elders forum up to some more blokes. It's ridiculously stale activity shows how much the really old dudes care 'bout this site anymore. I think NDR scared everyone off from everything but tourneys. Well, that and FtRPG. * brandishes his scary bomb * Man, newbs and returning oldies gotta be so confused by all that stuff we do!
  Hel, I'm sure half the people that lived through the FtRPG craze still have absolutely no idea what its about.

... what was this topic about again? Spidermew? Embarrassed Who'd a thunk it? I bet we're gonna have another "Most hours" on our hands...

.... now there's a sign of elder-tude!

PS: You're now named Apocalypse, Apocalypse.

[Editted by MintMan on Jul 15, 2005 18:41]
Sword
Ash10

Member #3

Jul 15, 2005 20:58

Yeah! I was mentioned. Happy me.

I actually read some of this, but you guys write way too much...or I'm just lazy. Actually, you don't write too much. I'm just lazy.

Welcome back, although I have no idea who you are... or do and don't remeber. Wait...WTF does that mean?

Anyway, I still check the forums every other day or so...but, I'm a little busier with my real life now. Or was until last night, but I won't bore you guys with my personal problems.

And, to make everyone feel old, this name is use, Ash10, was based on the fact I was 10 when I started using Kinaks(if you know what this is, your old) and, thusly, RE. BTW, I turn 16 this September 2nd...

[Editted by Ash10 on Jul 15, 2005 21:07]
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 15, 2005 21:08

Crap, yo, I miss internet for merely 48 hours and all this junk goes down.

The age of a newbie pretty much is the primary factor. I mean, the stereotypical n00b is a male in his early adolescence, sheerly since they are so immature. Additionally, I love stereotypes, as they hold their weight. I also love how sociology says, "Oh no, they are bad," while psychology says, "Hell yeah, dem's true!" Go with the hick! Tongue

Additionally, I'm too lazy to think of anything else to say. Welcome back, old-b's.

PS: I have no idea what a 'b' is, just deal with it

"Thank you, Spanky San, for giving Ling-Ling honor in hat form."
  - Drawn Together
fightertype

Member #227

Jul 15, 2005 22:11
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm a newbie who is 25 AND female. I mock your stereotype!

Anyway, welcome back and nice to meet you, Spidermew!

A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five. - Groucho Marx
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3  4 
Mar 30, 2020 2:10 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020