Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 19:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Twilight's Last Gleaming

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Mwc01

Member #250

Nov 9, 2005 22:44
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok...first off, yoshi...why do you even deserve an apology from me when I never pointed you out? (unless it is somewhere in my first post) Also, I was only defending pikang's point of view and trying to back him up when he has backed me up...(along with a few others) in arguments with yoshi here...whom I'd like to never argue with again.

All caps all the time? Did I really use it all the time? I don't really see a whole line with all caps...maybe if you put the words together you'd make at least a line, but not even 2 out of how many lines I posted? 20+?

Also, I don't care how much older than you are to me. You can kick my ass for all I'd care and I'd still come back up for more until I couldn't push myself anymore...and plus, I know someone who is 17 who knows at least 7 or 8 styles of martial arts who could kick all your asses. He was even in a match one time and won with a dislocated or broken jaw. (I forgot which one he told me.)

Immature, eh? I guess everyone in my school is immature, since I'm one of the very few who rarely talk in class. Field goal kickers, eh? Well, I wouldn't use my foot, I'd use my fist (since I think you've watched wrestling then you might know what I'm talking about by how Ric Flair does it.)

Btw,...lol...what? You want me to put it in words instead of using it like "lol"? Ok...by the way, for some reason my computer doesn't want to put some of my words in italics when I try to do it on here by hitting alt and i. Fake commands? Ever play DBZ: Budokai 3? That's where I'm basing my move from and spirit bomb...you can't even tell me you don't know about the spirit bomb move.

Me...vanish? Hell, you'd have better luck seeing me vanish with a magician than on here. Kurt Angle eh...hell, he sure wasn't intelligent enough to beat John Cena, or even pin Shaun Michaels at Taboo Tuesday. I bet if I ever got into the ring with him I could beat him...hmm...on second thought, I'd probably just purposely disqualify myself by hitting him with a steel chair.

Asterisk actions. Well, if your computer won't let you type in italics what are you supposed to do? Put quotation marks around it?

I never whined about your FtRPG commands. I never did, though some of you whined about mine, which you think I made up of the top of my head when I actually didn't. Lol...paragraphs...oh yes...has to be at least 4 sentences long, but I don't really remember a maximum to it, but actually that is one of those sticky keys that if I'd press it, you'd see a big blank space before I could pull the enter key back out.

Likeminded idiots...wow...where'd you get that from? a dictionary or off the top of your head? I don't care if you wanna read my "life stories" or not. How about this? I say I hate arguing, but the fact is with me that is a lie. To me, when I argue I get to vent some of my stored up anger...and let's just say if you were me, you would've gotten into a fight 5 years ago at least and got suspended for how everyone has treated me. I've been hit from behind from even my own cousin who was just 2 years older than me.

Btw, (oh, there's that word again that I sometimes like to use...a lot) I've been listening to your arguments, that's why you don't really see much the same from my previous post unless one of you have clearly focused on something I have said. Actually, you could call me all the things I've said and I wouldn't give a damn since I've been called all those things and then some at least once.

Hmm...seems in my haste I forgot to say anything adult or sexuality oriented and I don't think MegaMan even fits close to it.

Lol...one thing after another! How do you not know whether or not I know where each of you live...which btw, (yep...that again and note: I'm just being sarcastic with my words in parenthesis that follow a btw) I don't know, but what's gonna stop me from finding out?

Actually, with 6 internet browsers or more and a dial-up connection, I'm lucky to even get everything I want to done and play on runescape, but at school, I have to be careful the teacher doesn't see I'm playing games/posting on forums...(which I'd bet he'd include in the games category for some reason.) Also, some people just don't care about "certain rules" (I know that one will come back to me in one way or another for sure.)

Now who's not understanding something? I didn't say it wasn't spamming, but I see I didn't "clearly" state it was spamming.

Actually, I don't figure everyone is skinny, and I sure don't figure everyone is weak. I bet most of you are taller than me, but may weigh at least a little less. Here's an interesting fact about me...I have never been in a fight, so the person whoever I'd get into a fight with first I'd probably actually lose...so what now tough guy?

I haven't been denying that I have been acting like an idiot. As at least Madgoblin can see, that someone on the Re-Deck forum wants me to quit the arguing, and actually on there I have and even tried to stop one and got, as you guys say "flammed" for trying to just end one...which I still can't understand why after it being a few weeks at least after apologizing for the last incident. Also, the only way a case can be closed is to never open it since it will always be brought back up by someone else, no matter who they are.

RP forum in Re-Deck being crap? Do I have to bring a veteran member of the RP forum to argue that point? Well, then again I remember someone on there saying the Random Battles were crap and I went a little (an understatement) overboard on him over it. I don't believe I've reiterated things as much as some of you have. Morons of the highest calibur...wow...what a terrific speech. You should run for president when you are 35.

About the bullying...just forget about it since I never even said anything about it until now.

I've actually tried maturally discussing with some people my age...and haven't gotten a good result yet...maybe that's why I've given up on posting with a sane head.

Kane, doesn't want any part of it, because, 1, he doesn't really feel like reading something the length of my previous post there to completely understand something and would rather have the cliffnotes version of something rather than anything else...and about Rinoa...she doesn't get on enough on Re-Deck to talk much and would probably care-less about RE.

Even though you probably won't accept it after I have said everytihng above, I'm still apologizing.

I'm sorry to everyone for everything I have said, even if I actually meant some of the words that I said...(that would be very few probably)...and I'll try to never argue in such a way as I just did anywhere...(note that word) or even argue again for that matter. I know arguing isn't the right thing to do, and I'm "Breaking the Habit"...or at least trying to.

You just unleashed something you can't stop, my never-before-released rage.
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 9, 2005 22:57
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Too long didnt read
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 9, 2005 23:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Bit of ranting, lots of responses to various things various people said, some taken a bit out of context, a couple of misspelled words (it's flaming, only one "m" but no biggie). The important part was at the end.
  On Nov 9, 2005 22:44, MWC01 said:

I'm still apologizing.

I'm sorry to everyone for everything I have said, even if I actually meant some of the words that I said...(that would be very few probably)...and I'll try to never argue in such a way as I just did anywhere...(note that word) or even argue again for that matter. I know arguing isn't the right thing to do, and I'm "Breaking the Habit"...or at least trying to.

Apology accepted, on my part. I'm not looking for enemies, only mutual understanding. And BTW, arguing isn't necessarily a bad thing, as long as you have cold hard facts to back you up and are willing to concede a point or two when someone bests you. Emotions usually muck things up, but a solid, respectful debate can be a nice educational opportunity. Heck, I've learned some of my best lessons from being wrong. * As a gesture of forgiveness, gives Mwc01 an oliveBranch *
  Note: Ctl-I probably isn't gonna give you italics in a browser unless you have some sort of special stuff installed. You gots ta use the good old HTML tag. 'Course FtRPG is something different entirely, but that's all explained elsewhere.

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.
Sword
Mwc01

Member #250

Nov 10, 2005 11:18

Thanks for accepting my apology. Emotions do tend to screw thins up. I have learned some lessons from being wrong as well...this being one of them. I accept the Olive Branch

Note:I tried alt-i instead of ctrl-i and all I got was a beep sound. I then tried ctrl-i and it brought up my favorites list.

Ok...Ok...I admit I was wrong. Do you forgive me?
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 10, 2005 14:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

<_i_> and <_/_i_> except, without any of the "_" since I know it wouldn't show up in my post otherwise. Redeck might want "[" instead of "<", I can't be sure but I do know that some sites have it that way if they don't have a button.

Last two things: the name's Boyachi, though I know I was compared to a 'yoshi on your forum, thus I'll let it slide. Secondly, apology accepted.* plants a virtual olivebranch tree * If any one wants one after... I think it is two posts, I think the command is *_:_pick_* sans the "_" of course.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Sword
Mwc01

Member #250

Nov 10, 2005 16:25

Lol...sorry about that. It's just your name on here is actually so close to the one on my forum and I've been used to it. Sorry about that boyachi.

MintMan

Member #1

Nov 10, 2005 16:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, guys. I was away for the better part of two days due to a college project; did I miss anything? Upside Down Smile

Well, it certainly is a good thing Gobbo has screwed us all. I specifically told him that I had already signed up for Redeck and was going to go to set things straight the following day (delayed due to the aforementioned assignment). Instead, he counters half of the grievances brought against RE and in no way mentions that he is in fact a higher-up at this site, having a foot in every aspect here and being my twin and whatnot.

Now, we have the jolly-good fortune of getting to wait for one of the several cracks left by Gobbs to burst open in a new-found wave of prejudicial hate against the members of RE 'cause Gobbs only made himself look good (even if unintentionally, but that's what happens when only one member drops by instead of the intended wave). I already know that my image is permenantly tarnished at that other site no matter what the blutty 'el anyone says or does (even free kitties and lollipops can undo basic principles of the human psyche), but at least an admin's explanation would show kindly on every member instead of just seemingly one sane soul in a ship of fools.

I told Gobbo specifically to wait until the morrow's evening until going to Redeck, but he couldn't wait a few frickin' hours for me to explain the several issues -- such as Pikang's first complaint at RE as an e-mail communique and all of the Aruns business -- he had no ability to, and now they cannot be answered until someone else flies off the handle, which will most likely happen because of your incomplete coverage at Redeck.
  Yeah, thanks to dooming us to a future war, jerk Mean Look

Anyway, don't call this a debate. That's slanderous to rhetoric. It resembled more of a flame war than anything else; it wasn't even a debate on our side. We were just repeating things. We really did not have to think in any critical way, save for the occasional insult, which again is more flaming than anything else.

There are never debates on RE, unfortunately. All of these emotion problems and lack of reason that the REFers cite here seem to get the better half of a lot of members in previous arguments. Not me, tho'. I'm a cold, heartless bastard as you all may know!

In fact, the last debate that could rightfully be called such (as far as I remember) was when Ryuujin argued over the elemental weaknesses in BD. Sure, ol' Ryu said that Water-elementals should be immune to Lightning because pure water is a perfect conductor of electricity (which it is not; water conducts but is in fact a poor conductor), but even these grossly unscientific facts were said with a rhetorical air in a manner of point and counter-point and no cyclical logic or repeating.

You should probably get out more, Mwc. Your life seems to be controlled by the phpBoard regime. Control-I doesn't make text italicized (in any simple ASCII interface such as web page text areas, at least); it simply inserts the tags for italics in other boards.
  Those tags, too, are something largely employed by crappy boards that use a paranoid logic from days of yore that all HTML code can instantly give a computer spyware.
  Well, it doesn't. <i> won't hurt a thing. This board allows full HTML. I'm cool like that. Doesn't make a whole lotta sense to have such a coding-intensive site not even allow simple tags on't.

[Editted by MintMan on Nov 10, 2005 17:31]
Afiag

Member #242

Nov 10, 2005 19:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've been watching this topic from a safe distance. I'm quite glad that an understanding was reached; I could really see no point in it after the first few posts, except for retaliation and frustration....

Hmm....Hey MintMan, is it possible to create an archive for the forums? If you could have the archives and an Admin option to "Lock Topic," then we could resist digging and still have the topics publicly viewable for reference.

Could be more trouble than it's worth though. Ah well, just a thought.

GCWorld Enter the Abyss....
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 10, 2005 19:38

Behold, Redeckers!

Okay dude, Gobbs and the others just explained this, like, a lot, so apparently, you were not following this topic that closely.

There is no archive. Every (non-spam) topic ever made still exists. In every forum, you can travel back all the way to square one. That is why there are pages and pages to every board.

There is a post-lock function, although it is rarely used. It was about to be on this thread once it got boring, but things came to a screeching halt, so there was no need.

Again, post/grave digging is one of those issues that Gobbs didn't cover. I know I touched down on it in various places... * uses Terrarana and bursts out from the ancient tomb *
  I do not have a problem with people going back three years and resurrecting ancient threads... well, a little problem, 'cause although it is fresh to the reviver, everyone else has long forgotten about it and has to reread it in order to know what is going on.

However, I specifically cite that recent (and pretty much all) offenders bring back the dead by either:
  a) Saying something of little or no use, such as "I agree," or they make a point that someone already made a few years ago, or
  b) Replying to the topic with something that has absolutely nothing to do with the threads original purpose. To cite Aruns on something: the "Psychic TM" with a new reply "How do I change my password?" (tho' with not nearly so neat of grammar).

Thing is, 99% of all grave digging occurs in an incompetent form. It is really rare for it not to. I mean, the thread died in the first place 'cause there was nothing left to be said. Games and features change 'round here so much that old stuff is not even relevant anymore, for the most part, and primary serves as... Embarrassed an archive!

'Course it really can't be archivey until I get a search feature in here... RE isn't really big on searchin' ('cept for a BD fight). Prolly 'cause there are so few HTML pages, and that is where search features actually gain merit.
Sword
Trumpkin

Member #251

Nov 10, 2005 19:42
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Though I have no involvement in the aforementioned (albeit short lived) flame war, I as a denizen of ReDecK, wish to offer my sincerest apologies to RE members for the conduct of a few of my young associates. If Mintman desires to add to the wholly gracious posting by the honorable MadGoblin, I would be happy to act as an emissary of goodwill in the delivery of any epistle that he wishes communicated to the ReDecK community. I have confidence that any such communication would be thoughtful and purposeful; therefore, leading to an enhanced understanding of the expectations for when one posts on RE.

Peace is Cool.

My candle burns at both its ends; It will not last the night; But oh, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light. Edna St. Vincent Millay:
Sword
Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Nov 10, 2005 20:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Duuuude....Trumpkin is fancy...Yanno, one of those guy who you'd never expect to crack a funny, but when the do everyone sorta stares as the fancy person walks of with a smirk on their face.

(Yes, that was indeed totally random)

And tell Mwc to stop makin' us allegedly smart peoples look bad...(Just 'cause we're better than them doesn't mean you have to flaunt it ;))

* fabricates a FunkyFruitHat * *Does the Chacha, cuz 'e can*

COOKIE!

[Editted by Dragon_Kirby on Nov 10, 2005 20:09]
Sword
Mwc01

Member #250

Nov 10, 2005 21:11

Ok...not trying to start another argument, but I'm trying to understand something. Why did you say I was making the "allegedly smart people look bad"?

If you wanna know the real truth...I had a senior moment at age 16...(don't ask me how...that is if you can actually call it a senior moment. I guess you could call it mistaken identity.)...I actually thought boyachi was yoshi...which was stupid of me and that's why I apologized for calling him yoshi, and that's why I was a little harsh to him at the beginning of my long post with the apology at the end...(I've been in many arguments with yoshi on redeck and hopefully I won't have anymore.)

Dragon_Kirby

Member #226

Nov 10, 2005 21:24
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wha? No, I meant all that talk about your college level reading or something obnoxious like that...

COOKIE!

[Editted by Dragon_Kirby on Nov 10, 2005 21:25]
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 10, 2005 22:58

I just had an epiphany: What the land of Ref is. It never dawned on me.
  But yes we all went after Mwc01 for that comment. I'd find them all, but you could just search the pages using the ctrl+F shortcut and search for "reading level" or prolly more likely "college."
  I must say that the search for keywords in the forums would be interesting, but isn't there someway to search a site like that google style? I'm not sure so that isn't rhetoric.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Camo

Member #5

Nov 11, 2005 3:43
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i think....

.... The fangs today.

c**t me up scotty
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Mar 28, 2024 19:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022