Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 12:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Twilight's Last Gleaming

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 8, 2005 22:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah.... shut up, ya frickin' moron. He didn't post an RPG or a story, and that's the problem. It wasn't even in the forums. It is nice you are paying attention and ranting without any knowledge of fact like all of Pikang's little friends.

He posted a non-story in a story writer. And that is why we were mad.

And we are all mad at you, YFFI, 'cause you are accusing this site of atrocities that you are fabricating 'cause you read at a first grade level and do not understand things that are clearly explained in these posts.
Mwc01

Member #250

Nov 8, 2005 22:41
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Here's what I wanna know. Who's more of a moron? Ok. So he posted a non-story in a story writer. You should've just explained it to him calmly instead of just going like...YOU LITTLE MFER! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR LITTLE A** IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME! Also, what determines you're reading level? A test or how well you interpret something like this? Because, if you asked me, this is one f***ed up piece of s***! Btw, the test is called a STARR reading test and I took it 3 years ago and had a college reading lvl how about that you dumba**! Also, I'm happy to be one of pikang's friends and plus, I'm not little, unless you call 5' 10" 250 lbs. little.

No one needs to tick me off...because when I'm ticked off, destruction follows my footsteps.
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 8, 2005 23:07
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Quite a nice establishment over there, I've really got to say. I mean, for a bunch of people who are most likely huffing glue its an impressive display
EDIT: I see that some people over there have a basic understanding of anything at all, while this statement still refers to most of redeck or whatever, anyone there with some common sense is excluded from the glue huffing comment
After all, only somebody with that kind of brain damage could miss EVERY DETAIL ABOUT WHAT THEY"RE COMPLAINING ABOUT.

Lets only slightly touch on the subject of the fact that Writeman was not a nub, he was around for quite some time when this topic and its partner BW 'topic' was made. This was touched upon earlier by Mintman. Yet you did not learn from that.

MWC, we don't delete topics because they can be referred to later for information on an update etc. Sometimes...oh you just posted again didnt you. Well okay COLLEGE BOY, if you say so. I guess we should all just GIVE UP when kid carnage with his college level reading comes to town. Apparently they dont judge on punctuation, paragraph use or reading comprehension. And 5'10 250 is not a healthy frame, thats a short fat kid frame. Even if you're built like a brick that does not compute to a muscular or otherwise fit frame.

Anyways, like I was saying. When a topic is brought back up with a comment having nothing to do with it, criticizing a post he knew nothing about, then the hammer falls. Something Pikang's been warned about.

Another point, nobody involved in this situation has even BEEN BANNED YET. There is no punishment here, unless you count the stupid Ftrpg commands, WHICH ARE IN THE FAQ.

Oh, and about your name and password not saving. You actually have to SUBMIT a form TO HAVE it SAVE.

Really, all I can gather about you is that you are a maladjusted chubby ten year old whos too cocky for his own good. Who brags about reading at a college level from those tests they give you in like first grade. Its kind of pathetic, but not enough for anyone to have mercy on you.

When you describe me in your little forum topic, call me the merciless bastard or something. Heartless prick? Sadistic taskmaster of nubs? Whatever, you get the idea, just dont forget about it!

But wait, there's more? Ah yes, Ive only been repeating stuff that has been said before. I have to do something original, something fresh...

How about THIS
  * uses Aero-lance on Mwc01 for unleashing the f***ing fury *

RE: Rollin on Dubs, ownin dees nubs

[Editted by VinnyD on Nov 8, 2005 23:30]
Sword
Michael

Member #224

Nov 9, 2005 24:55
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You two are such idiots. Not only do you misread and mistake the meanings of what people write, you also attack them for something that they didn't do. Not only did WriteMan do something quite stupid (His BW 'story') but he also broke obvious rules (Making another account to vote on his 'story.') If somebody wants respect from people they need to earn it, this means not asking stupid questions or ones which are answered elsewhere or swearing at other members.

The issue was also solved more than four months before you decided to go on your "proverbial war." WriteMan had already admitted he was wrong and everybody had gotten over the problem. That was until you, Pikang, months after the issue had been resolved decided to hypocritically abuse the members of RE. If "anger does not constitute grounds for verbal abuse," what's your excuse?

Go back to your forum and tell each other how good and friendly you are.

* uses Strike on Pikang to send him on his way *
Sword
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 9, 2005 1:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

First off I would like to point out that the next time anyone posts, look at the checkmarks underneath the box that you can type letters.
  Let me list them for you:
  Use Signature? - this allows you to toggle your signature
  Disable HTML? - this allows you to allow or disable HTML that you add
  Use smiley Code? - this allows you to use text combinations to make smileys. If you click on the phrase "smiley code" it opens up a complete list of all possible smileys.
  OPEN FtRPG CONSOLE - This is the check box you mark to open up the "Forum the Role Playing Game" Console. From hear you can learn tokens and eventually use them, as well as combine and name your own techs and change your class. Revealed to the MASSES!

Doesn't this method work SO well? It does, especially since the faq tells you how. That's "help", the link RIGHT NEXT TO the one you used to sign up for the site.

I have to say that I will help people out, but I also have standards that people have to follow. If you have the power to search you have the power to look for those letters H E L P. That is what Aruns is guilty of. That and asking questions that we couldn't even answer. Maxpages? Who uses maxpages on these forums, especially that he knew of? Lastly, I wouldn't give my web designer password to Mintman unless my life depended on it, but posting your username and password on a forum so that anybody can go and mess with your stuff is not wise!

I'm not done with topic digging, but I am done with Aruns, after all, he is a n00b and probably a really young one at that.* uses Adrenaline * However, you Pikang, after I see you've made over 400 posts on redeck and topic digging is something you have enough experience to avoid. "Though I have NO CLUE about what the **** is going on here, I DO know that anger does not constitute grounds for verbal abuse." If you don't know what is going on, READ THE TOPIC AGAIN before posting. I would have thought you were wise enough to know that. Next, learn your emotions, there is a difference between anger and scolding, which, I hope you have assumed that I am scolding you, and don't wish for you to kill you (and my shair will be reserved for my next aim, your little super sayian friend. Talk about coming in not knowing what is going on and going off on a tangent throwing VERBAL ABUSE everywhere. "FIRST OFF YOU SHOULDN'T JUST YELL AT SOMEONE WHEN THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE YELLING AT THEM"
  No offense when I first read this my first question was who is this $#!+ and what grounds is this n00b even walking on, and why is he yelling, aside for the fact that he is a n00b.

I must say, at first, I was really disappointed and thought that you, Pikang, had made this name to blast us, however, you were at least mature enough to not to that, but it didn't take long to find your friend where you, of all things called me a sadistic weirdo, which was one of the truest things you said in your post, which due to time constraints I'm not even going to touch.

Next I want to clear up something. Mwc01, you most certainly don't have a college writing or college reasoning skills. My only happiness for you is that you'll be able to understand most of what I'm saying, and that makes me glad that I can communicate my thoughts to you efficently. Lucky for you I'm in my second year of college majoring in english and I'd be more than happy to help you improve your writing, since it would be MORE than what you'll need at most forums, or at least, your current grade level that you are exhibiting.
  Good Morrow to you all.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 9, 2005 7:21

I don't think you said one thing right here, Mwc, not one thing at all. Let's explore, shall we?

You are dreaded... why? Don't believe any one has seen you before. In fact, since you stated that "fact" in your first post, I'm guessing no one here should have seen you before.

Okay, you are defending someone who was in the wrong. In Ems' first post, the second in the thread, everything is clearly explained. In fact, after re-reading it, the only way I could even tell that Ems was being harsh was in the fact that he had to actually express the notion in words, literally saying, "I'm pissed." Now, granted, Ems seemed to go off a little harder on him. There's a reason for this: WM.exe is NOT a new member. The guy signed up TWO YEARS AGO. He is actually one of the few "enduring" members of the forum. It was this reason that his less-than-smart acts angered Ems because, while he gets them a lot (and I mean a lot), he expects better from people who should know better. "Should" being the key word there.

It's a pretty solid case. All over B&W, it says, "Interactive Story Board for Interactive Stories". Its pretty hard to think it is just a place to post your noninteractive stories to get rated. There are tons of better places for that. There are not as many, however, decent places to put up an interactive story (ie: someone loser would be bound to reply, "and then they all died and ate cake, hrhrhrhrhat).

"If the thread isn't replied to much, like 10 posts in a week or two, then you can delete it." What? Dude, this is RE. If a topic got ten posts in a week or even three, it would be "the thing" at the moment. And if a B&W topic got that much, I think people's heads would explode from the superactivity of it.

Here's a good one: "Don't get mad at Pikang for any reason at all." Any reason. You are pretty much telling us that Pikang is some magical being that should be spared any such judgement no matter what. Pikang was entirely in the wrong. A topic that laid dorment for months, that could have easily been added to when Pikang joined as it was made a month after their signing up, is dug back up from everyone else's memory and then poorly interpurted. As I said before, it was clearly explained in the 2nd post: WriteMan was wrong.

Why would we delete a topic? Topics are deleted when they are tripe and waste time, like, "who do I addppot a dargon?!11" or other such brain-rots. This topic, however, now more than ever, will serve as a testament to humor years down the line, as many before it with similiar claims by self-destructing members have.

Take away a spammers fire? Guess what, they still have fuel. Ems, within in this week, had to delete three crappy posts made by an unnamed member in three separate topics (newly made or otherwise). Problem is, he had to delete them three times each, finally having to email the member to say, "Um, I deleted them for a reason. Stop reposting them, YFFI." If a topic were deleted, then the morons would just make a new one and say, "SO, where did this topic go? You knew I was right and just got rid of it rather than face me. HAHA!" No, morons need to be put in their place. If someone is wrong, they need to be shown they are wrong. They are not ignored here. They are confronted with their acts so that they can learn from their mistakes and hopefully be reformed. As said many times before, everyone here use to hate the newbie named VinnyD, and now he's a prime RElder. The systems works for those that have a shred of goodness in side them to start with, but there has to be something to work for in the start.

Here's a gem: "Also, what determines you're reading level?" My guess is knowing the proper use of "your" and the contraction "you're". People with a higher reading level will get this. At that, let me just say that you have been-
  OWN'D!

* uses SuperSonicSnatcher on Mwc01's shredofdecency that remains *

"I, uh, don't know."
  "Good answer."
  - Inara and Mal, Serenity
Sword
Pikang

Member #230

Nov 9, 2005 8:03
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Leave Mwc alone!! He's MY friend! We're NOT idiots. In fact, I do belive that HE'S the one who has a point. All you RE-ers are major-leauge bullies, but you are scared that someones gonna notice, so you always deny it. DENIAL = FAILURE!!!! (uses FlickOff on all the RE-goers at once) We don't huff glue at Re-Deck's site. You do, though. (gives VinnyD "da bird") (uses CRAPimony on MintMan for being an A**hole all this time.)

[Editted by Pikang on Nov 9, 2005 8:06]
Mwc01

Member #250

Nov 9, 2005 11:42
Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok...first off Madgoblin. I was being sarcastic at the beginning of my first post. Now to Vinny. Brain damage...heh...I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't have any since I keep on forgetting easy things to remember. Btw, I'm a junior in high school, and I was actually up to 260 and was an inch or two shorter, so I say I've improved some on being overweight/obese. Actually, the only reason why I'm on here is because I'm trying to defend Pikang so unless you really want to tick me off...well, actually IT'S A LITTLE TO LATE FOR THAT! I don't think that test determined anything about my readig lvl, except the librarian or whoever it was that wanted all of us to take it said I was the first person ever to do that, but then again, the second time I did it and hardly tried and made a 12.3 or somewhere between 12.0 and 12.5. I'm 16 and about to be 17 in about a month after Christmas. How old are you and how tall are you because I bet if we ever met and got into a fight, all I'd have to do would be to kick you in the nuts and you'd be down to get the s*** beaten out of you. Btw, you're just acting like someone I know on DS:WOR who is so arrogant and cocky that he needs to get the s*** beaten out of him just to teach him something! Nice Aero-Lance. It got my blood flowing, but let's see what this does to you! *charges up a spirit bomb to where it is 1/10 the size of the earth and sends it at Vinny* Now to Michael (oh and btw, if I misspell something try to pick out what I'm trying to type since the keyboard I'm using right now has several keys that don't like to be pushed down frequently...school computers...go figure), how many people do you think actually want to waste time looking through the help section? I don't, unless I really don't understand a d*** thing that is going on. I don't think the problem was solved after viewing the posts after his last post in this topic. MY excuse for verbal abuse...hmm...THE EXACT REASON PIKANG SAID NOT TO! *blocks strike from Michael and gives him a big bang kamehameha right in the face* Yoshi...you crack me up! What kind of reading level do you think I have? 1st grade? He**, in second grade I read comic books to first graders...even though by the 5th time I felt stupid and asked myself why was I doing such a thing? Now back to Madgoblin...actually, not even pikang or yoshi has ever seen me. The only person who has ever seen me on anything that I am on is Kane my cousin...(or stepcousin I should say if there is such a thing.) Ok. How many times before that did he even do that since some people actually deserve a second chance to at least prove themself. Did you ever think that Pikang actually has a disorder that makes him say things he doesn't mean every now and then? Ok...the topic laid dormant for months...another reason it should've been deleted...and btw, the rp forum on redeck was so active that we were actually having 10 posts a day. On redeck, we don't really have people who spam or be a moron, and if so, Re-Deck has dealt with them once and solved it and the closest thing we have to a spammer is a guest putting down links to adult websites about once a month. Thank you for taking away my last shred of decency, now I won't be merciful ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! *SENDS MILLIONS OF BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHAS AT Madgoblin*

No one needs to tick me off...because when I'm ticked off, destruction follows my footsteps.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 9, 2005 13:39

I like how you accomplish absolutely nothing in your venting.

You see, you and Pikang are yelling angrily. The rest of us are explaining our point peppered with insults. There's a big difference. That, and we ain't usin' caps all the time to make us look like total gits.

Okay, you're sixteen. And? You are aware that the average age you're opposing is past eighteen, right? Heck, I wouldn't even have to bother with kicking your ass, I could legally buy a gun and shoot you before smashing a legally purchased beer bottle over your head. I could do that. I wouldn't, of course, or even make the idle threat of doing so because, shocker, I'm not an immature simpleton. No, instead, I'd say, "Bring it on, bitch!" As the rest of the RE haunts know, I take bets on who can fell me with a shot to the groin. I'm about 23-0 to date, and these were field goal kickers.

And stop saying "btw". Geez! How many times could you fit it in that monstrosity you called a paragraph? While having at it, cease with the fake FtRPG commands. You see, when we use them, notably different as they are in italics, a concept that seems to escape your ability to reproduce or realize, I'm not sure which, they actually invoke an effect. In every topic, a poster is given hit points and such. Our attacks are deminishing those while earning us FtRPG experience points. You, on the other hand, are just typing out stuff with no meaning, which, I guess, doesn't vary much from the rest of your rambles...

I digress. The point is that you are yelling into a mirror. Everything you seem to accusing is a feat you are well guilty of, typically before any of us did it. I meant, the blatant yelling, the rushing into things you did not understand. We have not denied anything. We are cruel, but, as said numerous times, we are cruel to those who deserve it. Those who deserve it are those who make repeated offenses. Second chances are given, sometimes thirds or even more. We just beat them with the stick of reason until they either finally get it or, as we pray of you, vanish, never to appear again for, from skin to core, they are just an utter jackass with no rational thoughts. So, stop your lame capped yelling and censored swears, go back to mommy's teat where the world is safe and nice.

RE will still spin 'round, and she shall keep goin' long after Re-Deck falls into the depths of the forlorn. I've been at this six years, and I have seen many a community rise and fall. RE is like Kurt Angle, it's built on the three I's:

• Intelligence
  • Integrity
  • Intensity

Rock, rock on.

"I'm going to special hell."
  - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Nov 9, 2005 17:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 9, 2005 8:03, Pikang said:

...All you RE-ers are major-leauge bullies, but you are scared that someones gonna notice, so you always deny it. DENIAL = FAILURE!!!!...

First off, generalization is never a good idea. I have never been a major-league bully either in life or on the Internet. Using basic logic, your statement would be both incorrect and offensive to me.

Also, no one has ever denied that Reality's End has strict rules and foolish-statement correction. Even as a veteran member, I still get the occasional LandSmite from Mints for bad posts. However, I've been through some terrible times (crazy summer of '03, anyone?), which only reasserted that it is good to know your mistakes. Moreover, the magnitude of the reprimand generally reflects the magnitude of the mistake - proportional to the error size and inversely proportional to the duration that one has been at the End, if expressed mathematically.

Oh, finally...'tis been stated multiple times, but I reiterate - please refrain from using asterisk-actions that clobber forum-space in a disorderly and useless fashion.

...I believe that is all.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  All your base are belong to us.

Michael

Member #224

Nov 9, 2005 18:27
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 9, 2005 11:42, Mwc01 said:

how many people do you think actually want to waste time looking through the help section? I don't, unless I really don't understand a d*** thing that is going on.

Clearly you don't understand a damn thing. You and Pikang are still winging and whining about our "nazi" FtRPG commands which you still seem to think are only available to a select few. It would take you less time to read the help section than it would to write your multiple nonsensical 'attacks.'

I suppose one of those keys which doesn't like being pressed is the enter key. Or didn't they cover paragraphs in that STARR test.

We don't want your life stories. It doesn't matter how tall or...large you are. We don't care if you read comics to little kids. The only thing that's bothering us is how incredibly stupid you are. Nor do we care that the reason why Pikang posted his original post in this topic was that he has a "disorder that makes him say things he doesn't mean every now and then." He was welcome to apologise at any time for saying something he doesn't mean. The fact that he continued to press his point and even try to get likeminded idiots to help him are things that can't be blamed on a disorder.

Pikang. "Denial=Failure." The only thing we're denying is your unfair, abusive accusations. Nobody here is a bully. You're also being a hypercritical hypocrite by saying that we're failures. You are denying the fact that you're wrong. You are the one refusing to listen to other people's well constructed arguments. Instead, you childishly swear and insult ALL the members of RE.

Before you make your next post of gibberish and asterisks, remember who first attacked. Then think about how well you would take being called all the things that you've called the people here by some complete stranger who knows nothing.
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 9, 2005 18:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 9, 2005 17:25, LieutenantEagle said:

First off, generalization is never a good idea.

LOL. I've also never been called bully before (anyone who knew me would know why).
  Ok, there is WAY too much fodder here to respond to (and peoples like MG and Mints do it better than me anyway), so I'll just touch on a couple of points.

On Nov 8, 2005 22:15, Mwc01 said:

IF ANYONE WANTS TO MAKE AN RPG/TOPIC NO MATTER WHAT IT IS ABOUT, THAT PERSON SHOULD BE ABLE TO PUT IT UP!

Oooh, great idea. I'm gonna make up a topic about [insert inappropriate/offensive/incredibly illegal/completely pointless subject here]. On YOUR forum. I guarantee it won't stay there. You say you don't have spammers and the like on your site. I bet that's because there's someone controlling that stuff. Especially if you have the amount of traffic you claim to.

On Nov 8, 2005 22:41, Mwc01 said:

YOU LITTLE MFER! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR LITTLE A** IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!

Okay, unless you are some sort of cyber-stalker, how the hel do you plan to accomplish that if you don't even know Mint's real name or where to find his above mentioned ass? And from what I've seen of you here, I doubt you could beat too many people here on a computer standpoint.

On Nov 9, 2005 8:03, Pikang said:

We don't huff glue at Re-Deck's site. You do, though.

Hey, great way to counter a generalized insult, turn it right back at the one who said it. What's your next comeback, "I'm rubber you're glue..."?

On Nov 9, 2005 11:42, Mwc01 said:

how many people do you think actually want to waste time looking through the help section? I don't, unless I really don't understand a d*** thing that is going on.

Okay, so all of us should waste our time explaining stuff to you because YOU'RE lazy? How f-ing arrogant! Oh, and if you don't want to look thru it, there is a little thing called search. Enter it in, and find your answer almost instantly!

On Nov 9, 2005 11:42, Mwc01 also said:

the closest thing we have to a spammer is a guest putting down links to adult websites about once a month.

So adult website links AREN'T spamming? (I'm being sarcastic Camo)
  On Nov 9, 2005 11:42, Mwc01 also said:

Thank you for taking away my last shred of decency, now I won't be merciful ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

Really? I wasn't aware that you had any decency or were being merciful. At least at RE.

Okay, that's it. Flame away at me, I'm fireproof. * in a show of competence, uses goldenGuard *

Funniest RE topic of the year.
   ~The 127 has spoken.

[Editted by Battalon127 on Nov 9, 2005 18:41]
Sword
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 9, 2005 19:08
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

See now this is something we're talking about. Michael used to be the nub for a while. I think he made some dumb posts, but whatever. This latest post of his, however, is a god damn work of art. He hit every point I was planning on doing, though in a slightly nicer way. Honestly, that buys Michael RElder status in my opinion.

HOWEVER, I will not be so nice.

The Thing about getting into arguments with people over the internet, MWC, is that you usually know nothing about them. Until you revealed that you are 5'10" and 250 lbs I knew not much about you. Something about those arguments is that you shouldnt make claims based on the assumption that everyone is a stereotypical skinny weak nerd on these boards. Sure, a few are, unfortunately I am not. I can guaruntee if we ever met I would absolutely floor you. Powerlifting for four odd years does not mean that "all I'd have to do would be to kick you in the nuts and you'd be down to get the s*** beaten out of you". It means you're getting trounced. But enough playing 'I can beat you up' on the internet.

Michael took the entire DENIAL=FAILURE thing down himself, but let me just add something. This entire time, Pikang, you've been denying that you and MWC are idiots. Therefore, by your own logic, you are both in fact idiots no argument case closed.

And with the whole RP forum comment MWC, I've looked at your rp forum. It suffers from the same thing most forums the internet over do: being crap. "Teleports into an arena and scans for opponents" or "punches whatever powerfully" are not good posts, are not good building blocks for a story, yet are suck.

LE: good work
  Michael: That post will live in infamy
  Gobbs: Yeah
  Mints: Yeah
  Boyo: Yeah
  MWC and Pikang: Get out, or stop reiterating the same things. Its getting boring even to laugh at

Oh, and despite constantly being told how you actually do FtRPG commands, you refuse to do it. You are both morons of the highest caliber. Unless higher caliber means smarter, in which case you are of the lowest. GB2Redeck.com.

* uses Smoke-strike on Mwc01 in preparation for the battles ahead *

RE: Nubs check in, they don't check out.
Sword
Pikang

Member #230

Nov 9, 2005 19:13

EEEEEEENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

REDECK IS NOT A TERRIBLE SITE!! YOU GUYS ARE!! AND I'M SORRY IF ANYONE IS OFFENDED LIKE LIEUTENANT EAGLE AND MADGOBLIN, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, WE'RE NOT BAD PEOPLE!!! WE'RE JUST TRYING TO SAY THAT MOST OF YOU ARE BULLIES!!

...okay, I'm done there.
   ...And Vinny, shut the FRICK up! We are no doubt smarter than any bully.

[Editted by Pikang on Nov 9, 2005 19:14]
Battalon127

Member #25

Nov 9, 2005 19:31

Waitaminit, exactly who is supposed to be the bullies here? Is it we REers, who have been trying to (somewhat) patiently defend ourselves and reasonable object to understandably objectable posts, or the people coming into this forum from the outside for the explicit purpose of ranting, insulting, and idly threatening us REers? Because isn't that what bullies do? Get over-pissed about things and threaten people they don't understand rather than maturely discussing them?

Oh, and where exactly are kane and Rinoa that were s'posed to be showing up w/ Mr. MWC01? Could it be that all Redeck.com goers are not jerks-with-idiotic-tendancies (to be politically correct ) but only these two, who seem determined to continue to bash us in our own forum, despite the fact that it is not accomplishing a bloody thing, other than spawning the most forum activity seen in a long time.

And Vinny, don't shut up, we love you (in a non-sexual way of course).

I think my computer's trying to make me anorexic. A 120 pound high school senior does NOT need all these diet pills! Or Viagra.
Pikang

Member #230

Nov 9, 2005 20:19

OK.... I'm back, and I'm here do something that may make you wonder why I bothered to formulate insults. Here it is:

I"M HERE TO APOLOGIZE.

Everyone, I'm sorry. Truly, I should have watched my mouth. I don't know if people like Mintman know yet, but MadGoblin has gone to Re-deck and cleared thiongs up about here. The things I said are:

MintMan bans anyone he wants
  Reality's End is cruel to noobs
  There are pointless RPG commands
  and
  Old topics are deleted for good.

I didn't understand any of this clearly. Obviously, I should have looked up the commands, saw WHY noobs got the anger treatment, understood that no self-respecting Admin would ban fo the heck of it, and saw that old topics arn't deleted, just not often posted in.

Everyone, please accept this apology. I am going back to Re-Deck to discuss what has gone on with this. Flame me if you want, but I don't care. I jsut everyone to know that I didn't mean anything. I feel like a big, huge yellow, furry goofball.

And that sandwich will have mustard on it...
  The mustard of your DOOM!!!!
  (laughs like a sick little kid on crack)

-Fawful, from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 9, 2005 20:36

I'll accept it kindly. Many a long lasting member has come about through this means. Or... two? Maybe a llama...

I would also like to tip my hat to the craftmenship of Michael's, Lwty's, and other such people who worked sans angry speech.

That Mike-o post was pretty RElder. I mean, dag, yo Dot Mouth

American by birth; Angry by Choice.
  - Kurt Angle, Olympian Gold Medal Wrestler
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 9, 2005 20:37

Good, you just saved yourself from my rebuttal for now. I will accept your apology over time, especially if you post constructively, which I know you can do.
  What is the one thing I want? That would make me welcome you back faster? An apology from Mwc01.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Sword
VinnyD

Member #9

Nov 9, 2005 20:38

Well, truth be told, I am one of those INTERNET BULLIES you hear about on tv. That doesnt mean I wont respect your apology though. You owned up to any errors in judgement you may have made and everyone's on good terms now. Well that Mwc kid kind of annoyed me but we'll forget that.

Besides, shouldn't take the internet to seriously. The old cliche that it's Serious Business isn't true and you've got to treat it that way. Doesn't mean go into every forum spouting "lolololololol its cool man dont take the internet seriously", but take everyone's comments with a grain of salt. After all, we're just INTERNET PEOPLE.

Except for me. My word is gold, forsake it and you shall be lost to the ages...

RE: Nubs forgiven, life goes on
Michael

Member #224

Nov 9, 2005 22:05

For everyone who hasn't read MadGoblin's post at redeck (http://www.redeck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1073&start=0) should go there now. Without that I'd say that we'd still be here arguing. One of the most effective and powerful arguments I've ever seen.

* gives MadGoblin a MasterDebaterAward *

Pikang, it takes a strong person to admit they were wrong like you did as opposed to just running away. Your apology will go a long way with most, if not all, of the RE members including myself.
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2  3 
Mar 28, 2024 12:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022