Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 6:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: master account

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
wyvernofab

Member #162

Apr 20, 2005 10:35
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

master account? rp techs?
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 20, 2005 11:03
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I assume this is your limited attempt at asking a question.

A master account is what you are using right now, YFFI. It is your forum account through which all of your other accounts are tied to, thus why the screen read "Master Account Sign-Up" when you signed up for Embarrassed your master account. * RPs much techs as he uses LandSmite on wyvernofab *

"Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
  "I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?" - Pinky and The Brain
Sword
wyvernofab

Member #162

Apr 20, 2005 17:55
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

in the roleplaying, do you just contribute when you want? if so, what are the rp techs for?
Ishamael

Member #142

Apr 20, 2005 19:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You can chose to completely not contribute, and the abilities are just something that can be used to augment the role play (or as Mint demonstrated, to punish people who are newbies or are acting like it.)

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.
  --George W. Bush
  OK then. . .
draggy1234

Member #97

Apr 20, 2005 19:19
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If you are referring to the interactive stories on the Role Playing Board, then yes, you can pretty much contribute almost anytime you want. Just be VERY CAREFUL of the plot, as we want to avoid plot-holes and inconsistencies.

As for RP techs, I don't think that they are exclusively meant to be in the Role Playing Board. They are kind of like extras that MM developed to make the forums more...fun, in a sense. They...give more flavor to posts, as long as you make them related and not use them pointlessly.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 6:20 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022