Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 14:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Happy day of the Jest

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 1, 2005 2:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Have fun pranking. Im going to rock. I'll tell ya how it all goes, what else you punks got in store for this day?

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Rook

Member #112

Apr 1, 2005 16:53
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mini whoopie cushion--failed (also got a hole)--, whoopie whistle--okay, I guess--, electric whoopie cushion--rocked, but got confiscated--, boggle eyes--(paired it with a skull mask and spooked the girl sittingf next to me. "It's an improvement!")--, fangs--no. Not my best. Once, I brought in a whoopie cushion, and someone had a plastic poo... you know how that goes.

Squidward: "Are you trying to put me in the nuthouse???"

SpongeBob: "No, just into this hole."
MadGoblin

Member #2

Apr 1, 2005 17:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Someone sure likes there whoopie. ... Flat Mouth Shifty Eyes

Me, on the other hand, could not deal nor receive any pranks. Since I work at Pfizer, any such act would probably cost thousands of dollars. Whoo! I handle things daily that are worth more than your liiiiiives!

"But you'll kill us all!"
  "But ice cream cake!"
  - The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror XV
boyachi

Member #92

Apr 9, 2005 24:49

Geek story!!!
  So, day of the Jest, I get all up and ready to prank my French teacher with an inside joke that I had with my ex, since I used to make jokes about going to taco bell to meet the french teacher and eat chalupas with her, I mean she is young and hot, but married with two kids, plus, it was just a joke.
  I get into class even slightly early, she is handing out tests, she wasn't supposed to be handing out jack $#!+, she was supposed to be at her desk like she always was before class.
  So I wait for the perfect opportunity, which never comes until the very end of the class, and I freeze up, because I have a crush on her.
  So, I did what most of you would do, go back to my room and toss the ring box and eat the chalupas, trying to find something to get my mind off this embarrassing fact. Then, the C drive died and thus since that friday I have been using the library (ugh, my pride) and now the music lab, to get online. Dell says that the replacement,(as in everything not somewhere else is gone forever) should be here tuesday, after a fiasco with shipping this entire week.
  So short and sweet jist, the joke was on me.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
wyvernofab

Member #162

Apr 9, 2005 12:30
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i need to use the library every day. 1 hour a day, zip on sundays and holidays.
Ishamael

Member #142

Apr 9, 2005 15:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If you don't have the net at home, you could (probably) go to an internet cafe, unless you live in a completely backwater place in the middle of nowhere. The comp's at those places will be better than the ones in a (school?) library, unless your school board is insane about getting students gaming comps.
  The BEST computers in my entire school are hand me downs from the military base: 30 Pentium II comps. They're OK, as long as you don't multitask them. Course, I'm the person who will have about 3 text editors, at least one copy of IE and Winamp open when in Computer Programming, so...

"We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end."
  --George W. Bush
MintMan

Member #1

Apr 9, 2005 16:12

Shut up, hippy. You do realize that, like, only cities, which constitute a very small part of America, have Internet cafes. The rest of us got nuthin'... 'cept libaries and schools, but most schools have such gay rules that they won't even let you into a site like RE.

Boo to them.
Ash10

Member #3

Apr 9, 2005 21:52
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not a single internet cafe around here that I know of...and I dont live in any backwater-middle-of-no-where place. Wait, I live in Florida.

Anway, our computer has an army of P4 Dell's. Every single computer is the same exact P4, pretty good, but lots of gay restrictions on them. Simply searching for "game" on google is blocked, and anything other then the basic google search is blocked. Plus, any form of email, im, etc.

Ishamael

Member #142

Apr 10, 2005 22:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

"You do realize that, like, only cities, which constitute a very small part of America, have Internet cafes"

What do you qualify as a city? By American standards I live in a medium sized town. (About 20-30 thousand people) And there's 2 net cafe's I can think of off the top of my head. Probably another one at least that I don't know about, and probably another couple in Comox, which is just about a mile away from Courtenay.
  And what did I say that justifies calling me a hippy?

And btw, I know schools and libraries put limitations on the computer use to what they call "constructive," which actually is a very small portion of what actually is constructive. Hence why I suggested a net cafe, which (as far as i know) do not have such limitations, you just can't spend too much time as you want there (unless you are the kind of person who liked to get other people annoyed/angry at you)

"We don't read all the bills we pass..."
  --an American congressman interviewed in Farenheit 9/11
  I thought democracy was what you get when the representitives elected by the gerneral populace made informed decisions on passing bills, ammendments, etc...
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 14:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022