Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 8:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Yeah, everyone's right. I never have anything to say.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kamakami

Member #64

Feb 7, 2005 21:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm not much of an Empress am I? I'm never here! Bad me! Bad! *beats self*

I still love my Sneasel though! (both of them, BD and RE League)

I know it's weird to ask you to forgive me, but please do, I've been busy with my fanclub! (It's on gaiaonline.com, where no one goes--but if you do, I'm TalonMakura, drop me a PM, kay-kay?)

But really, do I actually contribute anything? I think not. I'm useless...

*sadness* I wish I could be useful...

But anyway--how is everyone! The layout looks so pretty now! (not that it wasn't pretty before)

I bet all my old BD rivals have moved on, hmm? I bet so...

Anyway, I missed you guys, I hope you missed me, and I'll try to stick around a bit more. (But I am busy!)

Bai for now, I have IMs to tend to.

^_^

The above post is 100% Kawa/Kamakami randomness!
  Note: Don't believe ANYTHING they say about me. (especially that stuff pertaining to Deoxys)
  (lame attempt at re-doing my sig...)
MadGoblin

Member #2

Feb 7, 2005 23:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow, this time machine of mine worked. I seem to be six months in the past.

... wait a minute, why's my time machine making grilled cheese? Oh, that's my sammich maker... over... thing?

So, apparently, we're in a tiiime neeexus! Onos!

Tongue

Welcome back.

"I'm going to special hell."
  - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly
msanis

Member #7

Feb 11, 2005 17:38
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ahhh... THIS was where I posted when the website... exploded. Wierd. I really had a huge post going on there, with great detail... and likely of great interest. Regardless, you'll all never see it due to the fact that I forgot most of it. Evil Grin

Welcome back. Wink

...And flaming creatures rained down from the skies, engulfing both land and sea aflame. Upon that day, the prophecy was made.
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 11, 2005 20:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Y'know, there is such a thing as hitting back, copying, and saving.

That's it.

"Are you sure you don't speak English, 'cause there's a rumor that you do... Your wife's hot." - Hurley
Cheetarius

Member #10

Feb 11, 2005 23:56
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoa. Now that is some freaky.

Hey Kama. Er, welcome back. Quite a long time with no see. I don't think the grilled timewich machine is respondible for this one, Gobbo...

Heh, I just came back to the site, and realized it was down while I was sick - and I didn't know. ^^; Go figure I'd miss all the fun.

- Cheetarius, The Jobless and Easily Aggravated Feline
Battalon127

Member #25

Feb 12, 2005 12:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, since no one else is saying it, I, uh, forgive you Kama (though I'm not really sure what for).
  I didn't know it was down either, but knowing so now makes me feel a little better about ignoring it for so long.
  And msanis, I've been thru the same thing you were with the post lossage (although mine probably would have held much less interest) and I still don't remember to copy my posts before sending them. As for going back and copying them, I have tried that only to discover that my typed text was not cached and the words I had written were lost forever.

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." ~Christopher Reeve
Camo

Member #5

Feb 12, 2005 17:09
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Feb 7, 2005 21:46, Kamakami said:

But really, do I actually contribute anything? I think not. I'm useless...

Ye'up

Pokemon Australia - keeping Aussie trainers in touch
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 8:26 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022