Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 7:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Everyone's favorite drink

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
boyachi

Member #92

Jan 23, 2005 24:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What it says. What is your favorite drink? This will be what you make it, I hope you understand this.
  Personally...I like mixes. Although I prefer seltzer water, I am a hardcore soda mixer, but my favorite soda is a good cherry soda, which is a cross up with Stewarts Cherry and Cream Cherry Smash.
  Also, A&W rootbeer is so much better if you go to the resturant and get it from the tap, it really truly is.
  The best mix I think I ever had was friendship coffee. First there was a cup of Cinnamon coffee with 5 irish creamers, then a glass of mountain dew code red with lots of ice. I forget exactly how much of the coffee was added, but it was three fourths of the ice and CR. The only problem is if you mix it wrong, the cream will curdle, IN YOUR MOUTH. Thus also making it the worst mix I ever tasted.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Kal

Member #127

Jan 23, 2005 8:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

We're talking non-alcoholic here?

Dr Pepper, Pepsi Max, Macdonalds Strawberry Milkshake, pure apple juice, carbonated water.

Alcohol-wise: Stella Artois.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

pedrosucks2004

Member #208

Jan 23, 2005 22:29
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I prefer Pepsi, but im sure the admin(cough vince) will delete this message anyway.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 23, 2005 22:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sake!

Bestest drink in the world, and I'm sayin' that after only having one shot of the junk. Real Nippon stuff, too, pipin' hot. Only way to go. Whoo!

Lair of Mad Goblin - Because sanity is a chore.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 24, 2005 24:06

Oh Gobbo, you are such a drunk. Premember that Camo is king of that around here.

He is also king of worthless spam-posts, so what yourself, Boyachi. This thread would be hard-core killed if there were anyone even going to the forums to waste their time at it.

Josta all the way. Of course, they have not made it for several years, but you could find old cans of it around for a few months after Pepsi in all their suckage stopped making it. I wished they would not have stopped making that stuff...

Now, 'tis mostly Cherry Coke. Peach soda also rocks -- it is like drinking a Jolly Rancher Boggle
  Typically, strange pop flavors are good, although I have recently found that is not always the case since the discovery of Cherry-Lime Dead More like crap and... um.... another type of crap!

Most things carbonated are good, tho', save for plain ol' carbonated water itself, which for some reason sucks. Maybe the base water was just nasty when I tried it and not the carbonic acid...
Camo

Member #5

Jan 24, 2005 1:11
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Beer.

c**t me up scotty
boyachi

Member #92

Jan 24, 2005 10:10

Holy crap! I remember Josta! That stuff was great! Sadly everyone was more a Surge person in my area. I'm surprised that stopped being made though, surge had quite a crowd on it. But yea, I was just trying to make idle conversation until something greater came up.
  Another really great thing is coconut soda. That and big red, if you can find it. Used to have it at Don Pablos, but the stopped carrying it. The Stewarts soda line rocks as does Joe's. Oh, and Tommy Knocker kicks @$$!

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 24, 2005 15:32

Duuuuuude! Big Red rocks! All red creme soda, for that matter. Why the Hel is that? Does that cancerous red dye make it taste that much better than also-delicious regular creme soda? Guess so...

Coconut is strange; I like pinemanapple better. Coconut just doesn't seem like it should be in a liquid form...

I hated Surge. That is gone too, isn't it? I sure hope so. Everyone liked that stuff, and I personally thought it nothing more than Mountain Dew and crap -- and Mountain Dew already tastes a bit of the stuff any way.
  I think since it was a more "X-treme" drink, people went for it. It kinda reminds of Sierra Mist nowadays -- both lemon-lime, and both suck hard!
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Jan 26, 2005 14:22
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I actually prefer cherry fountain syrup mixed with normal coke then cherry coke itself. Any chocolate shakes/malts are good stuff, as are IBC Sodas and Jones Sodas. Pommegranite juce is pretty darn good too. Some unusual things I like are any bitter tea flavors. It is an acquired taste there.

"I'm sharpening my knife, kupo!" - Moguo, FFIX
draggy1234

Member #97

Jan 26, 2005 14:55
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Huh, I never really thought about my favorite drink much. Ummm...

Chocolate milk and green tea, I guess.
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 26, 2005 15:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Iced Tea with a little Captain Morgan mixed in.
  Unless one of you is a cop, in which case root beer, and I've never touched a drop of alcyhol in my life.

A few weeks ago my car broke down on the road. I had it pulled over to the side, and there's just smoke pouring out of the motor. A guy stops to see if I'm all right, but he asks the stupid question. He said, "Car break down?" I said, "Nah, car wanted a cigarette, so I pulled over!" Here's your sign. ~Bill Engvall
VinnyD

Member #9

Jan 26, 2005 17:05
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Diet Coke, Diet Cherry Coke, Diet Vanilla Coke, yeah those are all good. If you get a taste for it, any Diet cola is better than the original.

Outside of those, gatorade cool blue.

this is a simple signature
  except for being big

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 7:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022