Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 8:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Strange Happenings With Username

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
draggy1234

Member #97

Jan 2, 2005 20:00
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just googled my username and found one link towards some sort of Neopets guild with the same username as the one I'm using now.

Now, I know that I used to go to Neopets with that username until I stopped several years ago, and I recognize one member of that guild. However, I haven't had any contact with my Neopets username since then, and now I'm suddenly posted? Strange, huh?

Anybody else notice similar things happenings with your usernames? Tongue
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 2, 2005 21:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Nothing really strange on my part, just some outdated stuff from the old SMFC Message Boards as well as stuff from the new ones.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 2, 2005 22:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My user name has only been taken on one thing that I know of: AIM. But, for that, I use my other user name, Bimblesnaff, which is only ever taken by me, as it is a name that I fabricated. In fact... * is too lazy to actually fabricate a Bimblesnaff despite it actually taking less effort to do so than to have typed all this junk out *

Anyhoo, I'm not surprised that your name is at NeoPets. My name is at NeoPets. A lot of my names are at NeoPets. Heck, all names are at NeoPets. I once went there (for purposes of showing stupid stuff to Ems) and typed in the search engine random strings of hitting keys. It took over five tries before some random entry of letters did not find something. I mean, that's sad.

Lair of Mad Goblin - Because sanity is a chore.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 2, 2005 22:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not once, in all of the places that I have gone to, has the name LieutenantEagle appeared. Ever. And NeoPets is no exception, at least according to Google.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

boyachi

Member #92

Jan 3, 2005 16:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well someone in some peru college database has this name, as well as a men's lounge...then there are the various things that are supposed to be there that I have used this name for, then some guy has my name @hotmail.com and wouldn't tell me how he came to have it! What the hell!!!! This name is basically a mistake of ear and spelling of a japanese phrase! Frackin stalker children, they will rule the day that I ever fed them corn.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Rook

Member #112

Jan 4, 2005 15:49
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I got about 653,000 results on Googlee! Of course, I am a Chess piece... Shifty Eyes

Jocks may pick on us poor nerds, but it's us who turn out to be the doctors tending to their sports injuries. Ironic, no?
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 4, 2005 19:01

If you search for "Lieutenant Eagle" (NOT LieutenantEagle, without the space), you'll probably get LOTS of results, both on army lieutenants and birds Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." -President Dubya

Cheetarius

Member #10

Jan 4, 2005 19:13
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm, I got 234 results w/ 24 pages when I searched for mine - a lot of it from here at RE.

- Cheetarius, The Jobless and Easily Aggravated Feline
VinnyD

Member #9

Jan 5, 2005 7:11
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Apparently VinnyD is a popular name...among people with the name Vince then D something. Boggle I think it's an Italian thing.

The Official Man's Man of RE.
Kal

Member #127

Jan 6, 2005 17:31
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

2,940,000 results for Kal

I'm the stock market shorthand for CALLISTO PHARMACTLS
  Canada's Largest Tyre distributor
  The world's leading ATM developers
  A nutritional supplement pill
  An airspray artist who "PUTS THE "K" IN KUSTOM"

This is my favourite though: The Temple of Kal

Just call me Belzeebub, apparently...

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

Unix

Member #57

Jan 6, 2005 17:47
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well. 53,200,000 entries, with 87 pages o' stuff.

I'm just more popular than you lot. Smile

- Unix
Zedd

Member #76

Jan 7, 2005 3:49
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Err... Around 79,000 sites for 'Zedd' on Google. Apparently, it is the name of a Power Rangers enemy and a filmmaker, neither of which I'd heard of before...

- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

"So it is said that if you know yourself and know others, then you will not be imperilled in a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but do not know others, then you will win some and lose some. If you do not know yourself and do not know others, you will be imperilled in every battle" - The Silver Sparrow Art of War, Sun Tzu
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 7, 2005 13:03

Ah, snap! Now I'ma gonna have to bust it!

Go go, Power Rangers! Do-doo-do-dooo! Go go, Power Rangers! Mighty Morphin' Power Raaangeeers!

Zedd was the best, yo. I mean, he was a skinless man. Skinless! He had no skin. How cool can you get? Evil, too. Always made monsters with the word "Head" in their name. They actually have a collection of "Lord Zedd's Monster Heads". Good stuffage, that be.

Never hearing of him. For shame, Zedd! You should be older Tongue How dare you not be older.

"Mad Goblin" is actually the name of some book, but since the character who is the Mad Goblin is neither mad, a goblin, or even called "Mad Goblin" within its pages, I'm pretty well off.

"... it was full of bees."
  "Full of C's more like it. ... Sorry."
  ~ Lost, regarding a woman's shirt
boyachi

Member #92

Jan 7, 2005 16:43

Woah, call it deja vu, but i totally knew that goblin story stuff from somewhere...yet I'm not sure where.
  Woah! There is a Michael Boyachi! Who woulda thunk! He won a lawsuit too. Plus there is a Tamer Boyachi that is a prof and some university
  ...and...apparently LeeTupper said I was raving in the forums sometime... and wanted steph to check it out...OOC of some albotross story...
  ...I probably was.

My side is dead, my beliefs have been forgotten, my youth has left me and my innocence was slaughtered infront my eyes. Why should I care when it is only my life on the line?
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Jan 8, 2005 10:46
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, lugiatrainer now only pulls up stuff from places I've been, and this guy

As for really disturbing results, google the username I've started using recently:
  Faylone

I think I need a guard token just because those results scare me so...
  Shifty Eyes
  Let's see if this works...

Well, nothing seems to be changed. Oh well.

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Jan 8, 2005 10:48]
draggy1234

Member #97

Jan 8, 2005 11:53

...You didn't know that googling that username would yield those results before you started using it, right?

Ouch.

* gives Lugiatrainer a shield to help alleviate some of the worry *
Sword
Kal

Member #127

Jan 8, 2005 12:59

* fabricates an eye wash *

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 8, 2005 13:09

Not cool, Zeus, not cool.

Yeah, I'd say that name is the winner of the thing that was never announced but apparently that could be won or something like that. ... Yeah.

Seriously, that's messed up in the A.

"... Vampire cheerleader."
  RRRRRRRR
  "... regular cheerleader?"
  RRRRRRRR
  "This thing's busted!"
  - Jamie and a food replicator, Megas XLR
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 8, 2005 14:08

Haha, when I google my name including the numbers, I get 217 entries. All mine (which isn't too surprising) and about 200 of those come from RE. Without the letters I just get a bunch of misspelled military stuff. Although there was a link to www.battalon.com that only led to a domain-name registration thingie. Oh, and apparently there is a Lake Batalon in Hungary. And when I first created this name, I thought I was just coming up with nonsense. I mean, lets face it, thats usually all I do come up with.

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." ~Christopher Reeve
Kal

Member #127

Jan 9, 2005 12:48

217 is an annagram of 127! How freaky.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 25, 2024 8:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022