Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 3:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: 12 Days o' Christmas

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MMZero

Member #200

Dec 18, 2004 24:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Muhahahaha! The Wyrd's Water is mine!

What did you get today?

Is it just me, or am I rambling?
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 18, 2004 12:19
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sadly, I got nuthin. By the time I get here (around 10:00 Central Time, thats 11:00 EST- what the forums display) the only thing that is ever left is the Surfing-Pika, which I got last year and have no need for a second.

The worst way of flying, I think, is standby. You ever fly standby? It never works. That's why they call it standby. You end up standing there going, "Bye." ~Jerry Seinfeld

[Editted by Battalon127 on Dec 18, 2004 12:19]
MMZero

Member #200

Dec 19, 2004 14:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Darn. I was too late for the Wyrd's Water today, so I setteled for a Surfing Pikachu instead. I can't wait to see what is available tomorrow...

Is it just me, or am I rambling?
Rook

Member #112

Dec 19, 2004 21:52
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You can't get more than one of the same thing this year. Trust me. I tried.

To wield a sword is to wield the most divine and diverse weapon of all time.
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 19, 2004 23:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What is the story with the farfetchd? Just to be curious.

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 20, 2004 24:39
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The story behind it?

In Stadium, you can win a Farfetch'd with BatonPass. What is there to get?

Boyachi = It
Kal

Member #127

Dec 24, 2004 16:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

There ain't no tickets for my speeding Dratini or my forgetful Psyduck in either of my RE accounts. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough but I want 'em so bad.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

MintMan

Member #1

Dec 24, 2004 21:30

Oh, well, you will not actually see the tickets. Wait, lemme make sure they are there. * checks *

Yeah, you will not actually see the tickets. They are flags, those loverly things all you gym leaders know so much about or hate to know of. Whichever it is, 'tis a lot of it Big Smile

You just have to pop by in the far corners of the PokeCenter. Yes, not the PokeBox -- the actual Center in the walk-around. There, a helpful attendent will see to your tickets and give you your Pokemon.

I hope that fixed everything for ya. I thought you were told to proceed to the PokeCenter after collecting those tickets, but I could be wrong Dot Mouth
Kal

Member #127

Dec 25, 2004 4:31

I probably misinterpreted as pokébox. Merci!

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Dec 26, 2004 19:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What were the presents after day four? I was out on vacation, so I had no chance to learn what they were...nor to get them. *sigh*

...But before I left, I managed to get a Surfing Pikachu. Now that means that I have to train the Pikachu, which means I visit R.E.L. more! Smile

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  The best Mario club, only for the best Mario fans!
Ice

Member #46

Dec 27, 2004 2:29
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was kinda surprised that with everything that was distributed, there was nothing for the Forums handed out this year, though. Maybe next year, eh?

* mutates a Time since that would seem to be what I need a lot of to learn Cross *

°(o.o)° (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2004
Sword
Kal

Member #127

Dec 27, 2004 6:28

Yes, everyone visit REL more.

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

MintMan

Member #1

Dec 27, 2004 10:39

Yes, that would be nice save for the fact that even one of the twelve-numbered presents would not even disappear if it were forum related.

Look around, Ice. The members say two hundred and thirteen, but the activity says five, especially around the holidays when everyone is either away from school or on vacation.

* most righteously uses LandSmite on Ice because he frickin' used another pointless RP tech which he shall not be warned about again *
Sword
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 28, 2004 19:54

Ah Surfing Pikachu, how I love thee. Give an electric poke an attack effective against his only weakness... I trained mine up to the rest of my party's standard pretty quick last year and in the spirit of the season, I grabbed meself another this year. I don't exactly know what I'm gonna do with it though.
  Anyhow, I was curious- are you gonna come up with some new giveaways for next year, at least the pokemon ones? It would be nice for us older REers who've participated in the first two contests. I definately don't need a third Surfing Pika and those pokes are usually the only prizes still available by the time I get to the contest page. Now don't hurt me, its just a question. * uses Guard against onslaught that will surely come from above question *

There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore. ~Stewie, Family Guy
Sword
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 29, 2004 1:16

No onslaught... well, maybe just a li'l one. I mean, you did expect it, right? * uses IcicleMissile on Battalon127 *

Anyhoos, there was a new Poke in the mix this year -- Farfetch'd. I weighed for a while whether or not I should have included any others or if discluding the popular prize Pokes would be disadvantegous to newer members.

The other big problem was the fact that there are no other prize Pokemon save for the Dizzy Punch babies. The only other rarities that appear are the NYC PokeCenter handouts. I was originally going to gank a bunch of those, but as it turns out, they are all geared toward different holidays and seasons! It just looks as tho' I am going to have to take a hint from New York and start up some other giveaways geared specifically at The League.

The only question left is what to give out next Christmas in the Pokemon's stead...
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Dec 29, 2004 1:17

Actually, I've had a bit of trouble with my Surfing Pikachu against Grass/Bug types. Grass types are strong against both Water and Thunder, thus putting me in a position where I am FORCED to use Slam, which is a pathetic ability.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "When you have your own money, it means you've got more money to spend."-President Dubya

Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 29, 2004 17:20

I shoulda known there'd be something...
  Well, in GSC you could teach your 'chu Ice Punch for the grass (it beats slam) and in RBY, Body Slam is a much better Normal attack. Seismic Toss is another option, it's not too bad when you get into the upper levels and it'll work the same against anyone (except maybe ghosts, I'm not sure)

Self-esteem is for pussies. ~MintMan
VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 29, 2004 20:50
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 29, 2004 17:20, Battalon127 said:

Self-esteem is for pussies. ~MintMan

Wow, I think this sig itself deserves quotations. Theres so many levels here, I feel like Kramer.

* uses Aero-lance on Battalon127 for asskissing Mints, I mean there are mods now. Not that Batt has to choose sides, but I mean Mints has the forums... I have plenty of good quotes... you just have to wade through a few dozens of posts... they're no Camo-isms but they're worth something *
  Crying

The boys of Liverpool, When we safely landed, Called myself a fool; I could no longer stand it; Blood began to boil, Temper I was losin', Poor ould Erin's isle They began abusin', "Hurrah my soul," sez I, My shillelagh I let fly; Some Galway boys were by, Saw I was a hobble in, Then with a loud hurray, They joined in the affray. We quickly cleared the way, For the rocky road to Dublin.
Sword
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Dec 30, 2004 1:07

There are mods now? And for some reason, I disagree with that rather questionable aphorism of MintMan's.

* uses FieryCutter on Battalon127 for quoting a phrase not worth quoting *

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  All your base are belong to us.

Sword
Rook

Member #112

Dec 31, 2004 19:50
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Dec 29, 2004 1:16, MintMan said:

Anyhoos, there was a new Poke in the mix this year -- Farfetch'd. I weighed for a while whether or not I should have included any others or if discluding the popular prize Pokes would be disadvantegous to newer members.

Next time, maybe it would be best to not give out the same pokes. That seriosly hindered my prize-grabbing, since I didn't want duplicates. Oh, well...

"You're sitting on my body, which is also my face." --SpongeBob
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 20, 2024 3:07 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022