Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 22:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: X-Files

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Dec 8, 2004 20:09
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Saw one of the most hilarious X-Files episodes this Sunday. It was about cockroaches supposedly going and attacking people in a town, and several scenes in particular were awesome. Ageny Scully was in a store in the town trying to buy maps. Two ladies were fighting over bug spray when they knocked over a candy display over, spilling candy chocolate malt balls all over, and the people panicked, of course. Mulder and Scully had tracked a paranoid fuel scientist to an animal waste processing plant. The nut fires a gun, and in the explosion resulting from all the methane, the two agents get covered in crap. Finally, Mulder loses a chick scientist to on older scientist stuck in a wheelchair, speaking with a micropone close to his neck. Good stuff. Big Smile Anyone seen any other episodes that made them laugh?

"I'm sharpening my knife, kupo!" - Moguo, FFIX

[Editted by Lunar_Mage on Dec 8, 2004 20:11]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 9, 2004 24:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I know it has been mentioned before in these forums, but

"Must have been something I ate."

Oh, carney episode. How great are thou... art?

A lot of X-Files eps make me laugh, tho', 'cause a lot of people die in it, and I'm a sadistic bastard Dot Mouth

I know replacement Mulder, Doggett or whatev -- he was the Liquid Terminator -- had some good 'uns. I mean, how else would the phrase "bet dollars to donuts" ever be said in an X-Files ep? * in honor of the paranormal, uses Haunted and scares everyone before their bedtime *
Sword
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 9, 2004 24:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That roach 'pisode was great. If I recall correctly, you're missing one of the best parts of that ep. That lady typed doc's name?

Bambi! Oh, how great a show!

Oo, I know a funny ep. Remember that one ep with the pyro-guy? Remember how he burned people alive? Oh, how great a laugh I have! Har-dee-har-har!

"... it was full of bees."
  "Full of C's more like it. ... Sorry."
  ~ Lost, regarding a woman's shirt
Camo

Member #5

Dec 9, 2004 23:45
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmm.... I just saw the X-Files movie the other day, damn thats ridiculous. Humans being alien and the original creature of this planet being a primeval slime that NEEDS HUMANS to recreat itself.

Trippy el s***ty.

c**t me up scotty
Kal

Member #127

Dec 11, 2004 3:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

how predictable it was when mulder's phone went off.

mulder's replacement was way better than mulder. i'd take the best of the three terminators over that catastrophoic awfulness of evolution...

VISIT

HOOGLE
  S
EPPLES!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 22:24 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022