Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 7:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Link to RE

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Camo

Member #5

Dec 3, 2004 8:23
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I dunno if Minty has aknowledged it yet but I threw on a banner in the links section of Pokémon Australia, and was just thinking with all this new site updating and cool little pics and what not, a new link to RE banner should be made... With that little green thing I never remember the name of, he rocks.

c**t me up scotty
Ishamael

Member #142

Dec 3, 2004 14:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think you mean To-Po. Thats the little green lizard-like thing in the top of the menu.

[Looking across the Arkansas River...]
  TOUR GUIDE: Usually, you might see some bass fishermen out there.
  DUBYA: A submarine could take this place out.
  Well...thats a bit off topic... true, but a bit off topic...
Camo

Member #5

Dec 3, 2004 20:23
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yes, to poo, I love to poo.

C'mon more link to RE banners!

c**t me up scotty
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 3, 2004 22:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

'Tis a little difficult to do without a GIF animator at the moment. Lousy free ones all sucking...

A new banner does seem to be in order and has been in order for quite some time now.

And I never gave you the link-back because I could never even get to your site! Your new one keeps 404-ing on me. What up, man?

"You know what burns me? Matches." - Jay London
Camo

Member #5

Dec 4, 2004 2:47

404 ing? Ahh well its http://pkmnaus.sphosting.com, but sphosting are going s*** these days, too many pop up ads, and for some reason now whenever I upload a new page, you get lots of pop ups and a blank page, probobly in need to find a new server.

c**t me up scotty
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 7, 2004 3:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well that's more like it. Now that my FTP is back, too, I can actually add the link.

And make another stupid topic like you did -- the third such being on this subject -- and I'll... um... do more of this. * uses LandSmite on Camo 'cause blood is fun and funny *

"People are bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling." - Scrubs
Sword
Camo

Member #5

Dec 7, 2004 5:26

Ahhh, but I'm only making it a part of the topic!

I'd really like to see some more link to RE banners, and the other was ummm... Yeah cause postings back and stuff.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 7:18 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022