Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Nov 23, 2020 22:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: contests help me

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Spike*Landers

Member #210

Dec 2, 2004 21:43
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

where are the contests so I can get a ticket for my amnesia psyduck. Please help me.
Ishamael

Member #142

Dec 2, 2004 22:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Doesn't it say somewhere in the FAQ about contests being "very rare."

CORRECTION: Its the Stuff link near the bottom of the page. Now I see why you didn't find this. Stuff has a bunch of old things that were on this site at one point and have died or are so rare they do not warrent their own section (as in about 3 or so contests in the history of RE)

By the way, you should post REL stuff on the REL board. I think anything involving a psyduck with a strange ability that MintMan/KeroKato has the power to give falls under the catagory of having mainly to do with REL

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
  --George W. Bush
  When, Mr. Bush? When did you turn?

[Editted by Ishamael on Dec 3, 2004 24:03]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 3, 2004 22:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I don't even think it is in the FAQ; it should say right there in the PokeCenter where you get them that contests are extremely rare. The last time Psyduck was available, conveniently enough, was for the Twelve Days of Christmas contest.

How timely!

"I do not have a girlfriend. I just know a girl who would kill me if she heard me say that." - Mitch Hedberg
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 4, 2004 14:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

At the risk of continuing an unnecessary topic, I have to ask- will there be a contest/promo like the 12 days of christmas again this year? I loved that contest (once I figured it out).

Lol, Mitch Hedburg ROCKS!

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

A Elbereth Gilthoniel o menel palan-diriel, le nallon
sí di-nguruthos! A tiro nin, Fanuilos!

MintMan

Member #1

Dec 5, 2004 8:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well... yes. There will be a contest exactly like the Twelve Days of Christmas contest last year except with different prizes, thus the entire part about me saying how convenient and timely it was for this post to be made.

Just like last year, that is, save for the entire "breaking" thing Nervous

"I'm not smart enough to do everything, but I'm dumb enough to try anything." - Beast Boy
LeeTupper

Member #42

Dec 17, 2004 10:59

So no bug exploitation this year? What are us cheaters supposed to do?

Who was that little barstad that cheated last year? That was freakin' sick. Didn't they take ALL of the prizes the first day or three?
  *hopes to create a bug in the christmas contest through over question mark-erage.*

What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 17, 2004 23:31

The bug last year was a freaky one. At first, there was a slight bug that did not really effect much, so I got rid of it.

Unfortunately, in doing so, it created an even larger bug, which for some reason, unlike the small bug, no one felt much like reporting.

I still have the logs of how that contest played out. Yeah, there was mad exploitation, so much that the twelfth day prize was limited to those who did not exploit the bug -- so no one got it!
LeeTupper

Member #42

Dec 20, 2004 9:49

Eep. The night before Friday, or maybe Saturday night, all prizes were seized within three minutes. Ouch. I got nuttin'.

* uses PrayerforSalvation *

What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Sword
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Nov 23, 2020 22:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020