Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Nov 23, 2020 23:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Reality's End Classic :: Happy Thanksgiving of 2004!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 25, 2004 7:36
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A happy Thanksgiving to all who observe it! Be thankful for everything you had and currently have in life...at least that stuff we should do during Thanksgiving. Tongue

This may sound corny, but I'm actually thankful for the site of RE. It's honestly one of the best sites I've ever come to, even though I don't remember how I first came across it. I guess I really like RE because it's active, constantly developing, and the majority of forum members are nice. Smile Keep up the good work, everyone and KK!
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Nov 25, 2004 11:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Happy American Thanksgiving to all of you.

I am thankful to all the people thanks to whom I am still alive today. That includes all the great people of Children's Hospital Los Angeles that saved my life.

I am also thankful for KeroMintGudrunsManIncitementKato18 for making such a great website, and am thankful that so many people are avid fans of the SMFC...even though the SMFC website isn't that great.

* fabricates a CookedTurkey *

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "Don't quote me on this, but I'm betting that pipe goes somewhere." -Goombario

Sword
Rook

Member #112

Nov 25, 2004 13:36
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm thankful for... TURKEY!!!!

Seriosly tho'. I'm thankful for a ton of stuffs. But I've been writing essays in class about it for the past two weeks, so I'm not very enthusiastic about listing it all!

Dang. I can't fabricate my ThanksgivingPies ! Too many actions this week and bla bla bla...

Squidward: "Are you trying to put me in the nuthouse???"

SpongeBob: "No, just into this hole."
boyachi

Member #92

Nov 25, 2004 23:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I am thankful for...
  this site too. It allows me to be social when I am anti social, go figure. Between this and AIM, I get NOTHING done!

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 26, 2004 10:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I think we all know that Lwty just makes us all seem petty with his thanks. "Life? Well, I like... food! Yeah, how 'bout them apples?" Mmm, apples. Mmm, apple pie! I gotsa go! (despite not having apple pie, but sereral others I'm not eating at this time. go figure)

"But you'll kill us all!"
  "But ice cream cake!"
  - The Simpsons, Treehouse of Horror XV
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Nov 26, 2004 11:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry MG, didn't mean to make you all look petty. I'm just saying the truth.

Oh, ya, I'm also thankful for the fact that the Super Mario Fan Club has become so popular. I never thought it would have more than eight people going to it, and just look at it now - it averages eighty-some unique visits per day. That's not as good as I hoped it would be, but it's still 1000% better than what I originally thought it would be. MintMan played a big role in the fame of the website because of Reality's End League...I think that's really what boosted it up.

Does someone here have a Smartening? Because my FtRPG console is showing a Smartening on the Global Items list.

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  The best Mario club, only for the best Mario fans!
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 26, 2004 14:23

You picked a Smartened from a tree quite some time ago; Global Inventory is only items you have. You cannot see what items other members hold. C'mon!

I guess I am a-thankedful for the people who have stuck it out with this site for so, so long... and that they are staying on merits other than being forum junkies. I mean, most sites only live through forum activity/spamming, but you people are in it for the games for than anything, thus keeping the caliber of member much, much higher than other sites.
  Kudos!
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Nov 26, 2004 15:28

My bad. Someone should steal my Smartening and smash me with it.

By the way, I have a Blank token being learned right now. If I recall correctly, that is a token that can become any other Token I want it to be...but how do I set it to be that Token?

LieutenantEagle
  President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -----------
  "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right." -President Dubya

boyachi

Member #92

Nov 26, 2004 21:44

Well, two things. One, you can't steal global items. Just in case I just tried anyway.
  Two: the blank thing was answered in the FtPPG FAQ. Which...I have forgotten what how...so check it up. Which reminds me of a question I have...for the FtRPG FAQ...
  What? I'm not gonna post it here!

The New Dawn has risen. Are you the one to unlock it?
Camo

Member #5

Nov 28, 2004 6:38
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

thanks.

If you read this sig you should buy Camo a beer
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Nov 23, 2020 23:22 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020